- » Black Rice Soup
Black Rice Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black rice soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black rice soup recipes.
Black Bean Rice Soup
Black Bean Rice Soup has fine taste. Black Bean Rice Soup gets its flavor from beans mixed with beef broth and rice. Black Bean Rice Soup is loved by many people around the world. - 37.2709
Black Rice Soup
1. Puree or mash the beans in a blender or food processor.
2. Take a large pot and soften shortening and add washed rice and onion.
3. When rice starts browning, stir in salt, tomato sauce and pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Stir in water... - 37.3875
Black Bean & Rice Soup
Black Bean & Rice Soup is a sumptuous soup that you will undoubtedly fall in love with! Once you taste it, you will definitely agree with me! Follow this easy Black Bean & Rice Soup recipe to cook a wining soup for your parties. - 49.0659
Black Eyed Pea And Rice Stew
1. In a saucepan stir together the un-drained black-eyed peas, chicken bouillon granules, sliced celery, diced bacon, the water, sliced onion, garlic salt, pepper, and bottled hot pepper sauce; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add the uncooked rice and... - 38.6685
Mushroom And Rice Soup
Mushroom And Rice Soup has a fine taste. Mushroom And Rice Soup gets its taste from mushrooms mixed with rice and chicken broth. Mushroom And Rice Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.6648
Lentil Soup With Brown Rice
How about a really healthy lentil soup? High in fiber, this soup has brown rice and lentils. Lentils are high in protein. Listen closely to more nutritional information on the soup. The soup is well flavored with herbs and garlic. Watch the video and try. - 122.211
Hearty Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine broth, onion, celery, carrots, parsley, pepper, thyme, and bay leaf in Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir once or twice.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add chicken; simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until... - 41.8073
Chicken & Rice Gumbo
In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken broth, chicken, corn, tomatoes with juice, okra, rice and pepper until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until chicken and rice are cooked. - 26.748
Tomato Rice Soup With Basil
1. If using fresh tomatoes, core and quarter them. Place the tomatoes in a large nonreactive pot and add 1/2 cup of the rice, the celery, onion, basil, tomato paste, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, bay leaf and 1 quart of water. Bring the mixture to a boil over... - 37.7199
Chicken And Rice Soup
Pat dry, sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in butter in deep kettle.
Remove, cook onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Return chicken to kettle, add water and remaining ingredients, except ham.
Simmer... - 45.992
Brown Rice Soup With Asparagus
1. In a medium saucepan with 3 cups of water and salt, bring rice to boil.
2. Lower the heat and simmer, covered for about 45 minutes or until water is completely absorbed and rice turns tender.
3. Steam asparagus, after trimming and discarding the... - 45.1842
Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Once the cooking is done, remove the chicken pieces from the soup and skin and bone the meat.
4) Cut the meat into small cubes and put it back in... - 40.4329
Lemon Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over a high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
3) Stir in the lemon zest, juice and chicken, allow to simmer,... - 44.4561
Chicken And Rice Soup With Avocado And Pico De Gallo
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven. Remove rice from bag, and stir into broth. Add chicken and black pepper, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish... - 29.7143
Rosy Chicken Rice Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, tomato juice, undrained tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
Stir in uncooked rice, chicken, and onion.
Add Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix... - 44.0359
Wild Rice Steak And Cabbage Soup
In large saucepan, saute cabbage in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently; do not brown. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add beef; cook 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; simmer, covered, 1 hour. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. - 30.2559
Creamy Wild Rice Soup
Rinse rice; drain.
Combine rice and 2 cups broth in a large saucepan.
Bring to boil; cover and simmer about 1 hour, or until rice is tender.
In a medium skillet, combine margarine, carrots, onion and celery.
Cover and cook over medium heat until... - 45.6583
Rice And Vegetable Soup
1. Fry the chopped onion and a clove of pulped or sliced garlic in a little vegetable oil using a large pan.
2. Next add the rice and vegetables, which have been thoroughly liquidized with the vegetable stock.
3. Season with freshly ground black pepper and... - 35.503
Sizzling Rice Hot And Sour Soup
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking Bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat in a large pot.
Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3... - 42.8391
Curried Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine the chicken stock and water in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Add the chicken breast and allow to come back to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the chicken is fork tender.
Remove and reserve the... - 44.366
Tomato Basil Rice Soup
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute 2 of the shallots and 1 clove of the garlic for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add the tomatoes and the remaining 2 shallots and 2 cloves garlic.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 31.1085
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
Wild Rice, Chickpea And Rosemary Soup
1.Take a soup kettle,and add oil.
2,Add the garlic and brown it well.
3.Now add the dry ingredients like the vegetables and rice.
4.Pour the water or stock, and bring to a boil.
5.Once the rice is tender, the soup should be taken off the heat and... - 44.648
Chicken & Rice Soup With Condiments
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine broth, chicken, onions, parsley, and tomato paste; cover and simmer until meat at thighbone is no longer pink (cut to test), 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.9602
Rice And Bean Soup
In a large heavy saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Add prosciutto, celery and onion.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, water, rice and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is cooked, about 20 minutes,... - 39.8074
Escarole And Rice Soup
1. Separate the leaves of escarole, discarding wilted or bruised ones
2. In a large basin of water, soak the escarole to wash off dirt.
4. Shred the leaves into 1-inch wide strips by stacking a few leaves at a time. Set... - 46.6514
Chicken And Rice Soup
Place chicken, giblets, celery, leeks, garlic and water in a pot and bring to the boil.
Skim off the top.
Add salt, pepper, cinnamon and the juice of 1 lemon to the soup broth.
Cover and simmer until chicken is very tender.
Remove bones, leaving only chicken... - 42.107
Crowley Rice Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 2 cups of the onions, 2 cups of the celery, the bay leaves, and all the seasoning mix.
Stir and cook about 5... - 45.2839
Lentil, Rice, And Tofu Soup
1. Wash the lentils and put them in a large kettle or Dutch oven. Add the rice and water, bring to a boil, and cook until the rice and lentils are tender, about 50 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not... - 29.7925
Hearty Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine broth, onion, celery, carrots, parsley, pepper, thyme and bay leaf in Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, stirring once or twice. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes. Add chicken; simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer... - 31.2658
Rice And Turnip Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the turnips and rice, pour over enough chicken stock (broth) to cover, add the ham and cook, covered, for 12 minutes.
Add the rest of the... - 31.4816
Minestrone Soup With Rice
1 In a large saucepan, heat up the butter and oil.
2 Add in the bacon and cook this for a minute or two.
3 Add in the onion along with the celery and carrots and chopped tomatoes.
4 Stir in the crushed garlic along with salt and pepper.
5 ... - 44.9327
Wash rice well but do not remove all starch.
Place in a pan with water, salt and black peppercorns.
Bring to boil and lower heat.
Simmer till rice is overcooked.
Remove from heat and add lime juice.
Serve in soup bowls.
This is the original conji and is a... - 37.2518
Greek Rice And Lemon Soup
1. Put the broth and rice in a heavy saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
2. Mix the eggs with the flour, water, and lemon juice. Spoon 1 cup hot rice broth into the egg mixture and mix well. Return to the... - 26.0912
Rice Noodle Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add all the ingredients except the rice noodles.
Bring to the boil for 30 seconds, lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the noodles and simmer for another 2 minutes.
Pour into a serving bowl, garnish with... - 39.9516
Rice Lamb And Lentil Soup
1. Brown the lamb in its own or additional fat. Add three cups of the water, the salt and pepper, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, two and one-half hours.
2. Wash the lentils, add to the lamb and cook fifteen minutes.
3. While the lentils... - 31.4969
Rice, Lamb And Lentil Soup
1) Brown lamb and then add water, pepper, and salt and let it boil.
2) Reduce heat, cover, and allow it to simmmer for 2-1/2 hours.
3) Add washed lentils in the meat and cook further for 15 minutes.
4) Heat butter, saute onion, and add in the lentil... - 42.8456
Basque Rice And Pepper Soup
Heat the olive oil in a soup pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Uncover, add beef stock, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat,... - 38.6468
Lentil Soup With Brown Rice
1.Choose a soup kettle, and add the lentils,rice, water,garlic,herbs and all vegetables except the shredded leaves.
2.Bring this mix to a boil, which may take an hour.
3.Once the rice is soft and lentils are tender, add the seasoning.
4.Take off the... - 45.0853
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
Lentil Soup With Rice And Apricots
1.Take a soup kettle, and heat oil in it.
2.Add the garlic and saute.
3.Toss in the onion,and saute till transparent
3.Add the rice and the pepper.Saute for a few minutes.
4.Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Cook on low heat, for upto... - 46.9024
Gingered Lentil Soup With Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the carrots and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes, or until tender.
Add the ginger, garlic, cumin, pepper, and allspice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the water, lentils, and rice and... - 40.3689
Greek-style Turkey-lemon-rice Soup
This is one of my favorite ways to use leftover turkey and turkey stock (you can also use chicken stock or canned chicken stock, but there’s something about that turkey flavor that makes it even better) after the holidays. The soup is pure, unadulterated... - 36.3489
Seafood Gumbo With Brown Rice
1.Add kettle on stove, and add olive oil. Heat enough to warm it.
2.Now add the garlic,onions and green peppers. Saute till onions are translucent
3.Pour clam juice, sprinkle herbs and add water to the pot.Let it boil. Then cover and simmer for 30... - 47.0313