- » Black Pudding
Black Pudding Recipes
Black pudding, also popular as blood sausage or blood pudding, is a kind of sausage prepared by cooking blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. Blood sausage is a more recent North ... More »
Black Cap Pudding
Crease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin.
Mix together the dried fruit, brown sugar and melted butter and put the mixture in the pudding basin.
Cream together the softened butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the lemon rind and the eggs,... - 47.3746
Pork With Black Pudding
1. In a pan, add apples and quarter pint apple juice and heat till the apples soften
2. Slice the slides on an escalope to open it out and place it between two sheets of clingfilm; beat it to soften
3. Spread black pudding over the meat and add the... - 43.949
Black Currant Pudding
1) Combine together the crumbs, suet, flour, sugar, chopped almonds, mixed fruits, currants, nutmeg, raisins, cinnamon, allspice and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
2) In a different bowl, combine together the brandy or rum, eggs, milk, lemon peel and... - 42.4842
Black Beauty Pudding
Black beauty pudding is a rich and delicious pudding made with cake mix and sweet chocolate chips and milk. Baked with miniature marshmellows and chopped walnuts, the balck beauty pudding is a real hit at my family every time it is served. - 41.7112
Black Forest Pudding
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar.
Rub in margarine.
Add vanilla and milk and beat for two minutes.
Pour into 3 greased and floured layer pans.
Bake in the oven at 210°C for 20 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Instead of layer pans,... - 40.0009
Black Pudding Or Blueberry Posset
Stew berries in water with sugar and salt for 15 minutes.
Butter bread slices.
Place alternate layers of bread and blueberries in deep, buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
Cool and chill. - 33.6494
Black Pudding Garnished
Serve the black pudding, grilled in the usual way, with the following garnishes alternating round the dish: potato puree, or pease pudding or a puree of lentils or beans, finely mashed and buttered carrots, braised celeriac or celery, and unsweetened stewed... - 14.0503
Black Pudding Recipes By Category