- » Black Prawn
Black Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black prawn recipes.
Prawns In Black Bean Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Now, stir fry onions and carrots for about 2 minutes.
3) Then, add chili, prawns and snow peas to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes more.
4) Now, add shoyu and black bean sauce and continue to stir... - 37.3036
Prawns With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Honey-Lime Marinade.
Pour 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set aside remaining marinade.
Add prawns and seal bag (or cover... - 45.8815
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.6865
Butterfly Prawns And Prawn Crackers
TO PREPARE THE PRAWNS Shell the prawns, if necessary.
Halve each prawn lengthwise and remove the black intestinal lines.
Trim off any rough edges but leave the tail ends intact.
Have the breadcrumbs ready on a plate but do not coat the prawns as yet with the... - 41.9331
Marinated Fried Prawns
Cut down the back of the prawn shells and remove the black, string-like veins.
Leave on the shells.
Wash and dry the prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the prawns for 1 minute.
Drain well and then place the prawns in a dry frying-pan with the garlic... - 35.4866
Grilled Prawns With Vegetables
1. In a bowl, toss the prawns, broccoli and carrots well along with soy sauce, chilli flakes, tomato sauce, garlic cloves, salt and black pepper.
2. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Add the prawns to a grill and grill for 10... - 34.22
Sauteed Garlic Prawns
1. Combine prawns with Johnny's Garlic Spread, lemon juice, pepper and wine in a glass bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.Transfer the prawns to the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side,... - 23.5956
Hot Spicy Prawns With Campanelle
1. In a glass bowl, mix the prawns with the garlic, lemon rind and juice, chilli paste or powder and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the... - 39.7501
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 128.153
Grilled Giant Prawns
Ideally, this Venetian speciality should be cooked on a charcoal grill.
Slit the prawns down the back, de-vein and flatten.
Rub them with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Grill for 3 min on each side, then sprinkle with lemon juice and chopped... - 31.8352
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 42.8187
1. Thread prawns onto oiled bamboo skewers.
2. Place sesame oil, soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, garlic and black pepper to taste in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Brush prawns with oil mixture.
3. Cook skewers under a preheated grill or on a preheated... - 31.4107
Chef Sisha Ortúzar's Roasted Prawns With Salsa Verde
Using Breville’s Smart Oven and Sous Chef, Chef Sisha Ortuzar of Riverpark in NYC created one of his favorite seasonal recipes. It is easy and quick!
This salsa verde features the unique herbs we’re growing at Riverpark Farm—especially red amaranth,... - 105.539
Stir Fried Prawns
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok.
Add the spring onions, bamboo shoots, mangetout, baby corn and mushrooms and stir fry for 2 mins.
Blend the cornflour with the stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce and black pepper.
Add to pan with prawns.
Stir fry for a... - 38.5257
1. Remove the eyes and the legs from the prawns.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, herbs and garlic. Add the prawns and toss over heat for a few minutes until heated through. Remove the... - 35.9724
Sole With Prawns
Wash and dry the fish.
Divide half the prawns between the fish fillets, season to taste, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof casserole.
Cover with the fish stock, made by simmering the fish bones and stock in a little water.
Add the spices and lemon... - 44.2849
Barbecued Marinated Prawns
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, place chilies, garlic, oregano, parsley, oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns, toss to coat and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Drain prawns and cook on oiled... - 36.555
Ginger Spiced Prawns
In a small pan, put prawns, ginger, onion, salt, peppers, and enough water to barely cover prawns.
Cover pan, bring to a boil, and boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns turn bright pink.
Let stand in stock until cool enough to handle.
Remove prawns... - 33.5476
Baked Prawns With Feta
1) Shell and clean the prawns.
2) Wash tomatoes, peel them and cut into half.
3) Squeeze out the seeds and finely chop the tomato shells.
4) Preheat the oven... - 44.7602
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 42.6512
1) Prepare the prawn paste first.
2) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
3) Remove intestinal tract.
4) Process prawns in a blender for a few seconds with the diced pork fat.
5) Add all other prawn paste ingredients and process... - 45.5836
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.4547
Spot Prawns And Yogurt Curry Dip
For the prawns, in a saucepan, combine all ingredients except prawns.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add prawns and cook until tender and color changes to red, about 5 minutes.
For the dip, blend all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to... - 38.5613
Herbed Tagliatelle With Prawn Skewers
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, put the prawns in a bowl and add garlic, chillies, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Season to taste.
Mix well, then thread five prawns onto each... - 44.9949
New Orleans Tiger Prawns
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper until tender.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and simmer gently until the desired thickness has been achieved (about 4 hours).
Add the green onion and... - 41.3355
Prawns With Fruity Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 35.9727
Whiting Stuffed With Prawns
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish, then rub inside and out with salt and pepper.
Melt 25g/1 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and parsley and cook for 2 to 3... - 36.1581
Grilled Skewered Prawns
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes.
Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
On each skewer, thread 1 shrimp, 1 pineapple chunk, 1 piece bell... - 40.317
Prawn Choux Balls
Prawn Choux Balls is one of the dishes I am known for and is pretty easy to make too. The dish, however, takes quite some time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Prawn Choux Balls. - 43.2721
Stir Fried Prawn Masala
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make an Asian classic that is sure to amaze your guests! - 118.501
Prawn And Saffron Risotto
Bring the fish stock to the boil in a large saucepan and keep at a simmer.
Heat another large saucepan and add the olive oil.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chillies, thyme and bay leaves, and cook until the onion is soft but without colour.
Add the rice and cook... - 43.203
1. Prepare the pastry: in a bowl, sift the flour and make a well in the centre. Add the salt and the diced butter. Rub in with your fingertips, adding 1 glass of water, a little at a time. The mixture should be homogeneous. Gather the pastry into a ball and... - 34.816
Prawn And Vegetable Pilau
1. Place oil, onion, garlic, red pepper and celery in a large microwave-safe dish and cook on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes. Add white and brown rice, stock and turmeric. Cook, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Fluff up with... - 35.557
Bacon And Prawn Skewers
This Bacon And Prawn Skewers is yummy and addictive. The flavor and texture of the grilled bacon enclosing the juicy prawns is unforgettable. Try this excellent Bacon And Prawn Skewers recipe! - 40.369
Wash the prawns.
Holding them firmly by the tails, remove the shell, leaving the tail shell intact.
Cut the prawns in half lengthways almost to the tail and remove the black intestinal vein.
Flatten the prawns.
Sprinkle them with the sherry, dip in the egg... - 37.0968
Tomato Prawn Soup
1. Wash prawn heads as well as shells thoroughly and crush them lightly.
2. In a pan heat 1 tbsp butter along with 1 tbsp oil over moderate heat.
3. Add prawn heads and shells to the pan.
4. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Include sliced... - 47.5416
Scallop And Prawn Sticks
1.Thread prawns, scallops and onions onto six wooden skewers.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, wine, dill, parsley, chives, garlic, lime rind and juice in a glass dish.
Season to taste with pepper.
Add skewered seafood and marinate for 1 hour.
3.Remove... - 34.6476
Lemony Prawn Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, chilli and sage in a bowl. Season to taste with black pepper and mix to combine. Add prawns and mushrooms and toss to coat with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread prawns, mushrooms and... - 31.1665
Lemony Prawn Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, chili and sage in a bowl. Season to taste with black pepper and mix to combine. Add prawns and mushrooms and toss to coat with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread prawns, mushrooms and... - 32.1973
Garlic Tiger Prawn Kebabs
Cut the finger rolls in half lengthways.
Pull out the soft bread centres to leave hollow 'shells'.
Melt the butter with the garlic and a little salt and pepper.
Brush all over the bread rolls.
Place on a baking (cookie) sheet and bake in a preheated oven at... - 38.1727
1) Take a frying pan, heat oil and stir in sugar snap peas. Cook for about 2 minutes and stir continuously to uniformly coat the peas in oil.
2) Now put prawns, garlic, and chilies and saute for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and pepper as per... - 34.5551
Prawn And Pasta Salad
1) In a pan of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 min, drain well and cool.
2) In a bowl, add the garlic, olive oil and lemon juice, blend well, add the cooled pasta, prawns, tomatoes, celery, olives,... - 36.513
Linguine With Fiery Prawns
Heat half the oil in a frying-pan over a medium heat.
Add the chilli flakes and cook for 1 minute.
Add the thyme, tomatoes and half the garlic, and stir well to combine.
Cook for about 15 minutes, until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
Fold in the spinach... - 44.5551
1) In a microwavable container, add in butter, onion, green pepper and celery.
2) Cover the container and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add in cornflour, tomatoes with its juices, sugar, herbs, salt and pepper.
4) Cover once again and microwave for... - 43.7517
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils in advance.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute onion with garlic for around 5 minutes.
3) Add to the pan tomatoes with... - 44.1686
Prawns Shrimp And Courgettes Zucchini In Tomato Sauce
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shallots and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the sieved (strained) tomatoes and the prawns (shrimp) and cook, covered with vented cling film (plastic wrap), for 5 minutes, until... - 26.9666
Okra And Prawn Pilau
Okra And Prawn Pilau - the combination of rice and prawn in this pilau is just yum. If you want to bring in the added tang, be advised to straight from the pot. Just check out the recipe of Okra And Prawn Pilau you will love it for sure. - 36.8672
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell and devein the prawns and set aside. Rinse the prawn shells, place them in a large saucepan with the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Bruise the lemon grass stalks with the blunt edge of a chopping knife and add them to the stock together with half... - 33.9297
King Prawns In Tempura Batter
1. Prepare the prawns – using a sharp knife, carefully cut out any black vein you may find running along the back of the prawn. Alternately you could get it done by your fishmonger.
2. Wash the prawns under cold running water and dry on a... - 89.4525
Prawn In Curried Cream
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Melt butter and add shallot.
2) Saute until shallot is soft. Add curry powder and cook for a minute more.
3) Now, pour wine and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Simmer until the liquid is... - 43.8794
Prawn And Ginger With Cream Cheese
Shell the prawns, remove the vein and chop roughly.
Place in work bowl and process until fine in texture.
Add all ingredients and process for a few seconds until they are combined. - 27.3905
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 47.316
Cream Of Prawn Soup
Melt the margarine in a heavy-based pan. Add the vegetables and cook gently, covered, for about 15 minutes or until they are soft. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the milk and stock.
Return to the heat and bring to... - 32.4876
Prawn And Pork Toast
1. Place prawns, pork, onion, salt, black pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Spread each bread slice with pork mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Heat... - 35.5435
Prawn Shrimp Bisque
1. Place prawns (shrimp), onion and tomato paste (puree) in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. With machine running, slowly add stock and process to combine.
2. Place prawn (shrimp) mixture in a saucepan and cook over a low heat,... - 32.428
Hot Prawn And Cheese Muffins
1) In a bowl, add the prawns, cheese, cayenne, grated onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, blend well.
2) Halve the muffin, spoon in the mixture over the muffin halves; place under a preheated grill and grill the muffins until the cheese bubbles. ... - 34.7284
Soften the fennel, onion and garlic in the oil and butter then add the contents of the can of tomatoes and cook until quite thick, at least 10-15 minutes.
(To save time you could thicken this with 1 teaspoon of cornflour.) Meanwhile toss the black olives into... - 39.9147
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes,... - 42.8678
King Prawns In Lime And Dill Mayonnaise
1)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
2)In a bowl, mic together 30 ml of dill, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning. Pour this marinate over the prawns.
4)In a separate bowl, add zest and juice of lime, remaining dill, mayonnaise,... - 44.596
Cheese And Prawn Shrimp Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table.
2) Roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour... - 46.3585
Prawn And Curd Cheese Mousses
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt and chicken stock; beat until quite smooth.
2. Put the wine and gelatine into a small bowl; stand in a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir the gelatine into the cheese mixture, and add... - 34.2919
Spicy Garlic Prawns With Cherry Tomatoes
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until just firm to the bite.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add chilli and garlic and cook over high heat until pale gold, 1 minute.
Add prawns and cook, stirring constantly, until just turning pink, 1... - 39.8309
1) Chop the onion into fine pieces. Slice the lemon grass stalk into two to three pieces.
2) Chop the stalks off the green chillies. Deseed them. Chop the flesh of the chillies finely.
3) In a bowl, mix together the onion, chillies, lemon grass... - 46.0488
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 47.1833
Chilli Prawn Pizza
Chilli Prawn Pizza has a fine taste. Chilli Prawn Pizza gets its taste from prawn mixed with cheese and flavored with lemon juice. Chilli Prawn Pizza is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.107
Prawn And Tomato Bisque
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan, add the carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until softened and lightly golden. Increase the heat, add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the shells turn... - 38.4377
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 43.1366
Prawn And Mushroom Vol Au Vents
1) Using a knife, peel and finely chop the onion. Then, slice the mushrooms.
2) Heat a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion till it is soft.
3) Put in the mushrooms, turn up the heat and quickly sauté the mushrooms until soft.
4) Pour in the wine... - 38.373
Prawn Tikka Masala
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, oil and salt. Using your hand, stir the prawns into the spice mixture, then cover and set aside for about 30 minutes.
2. Place the prawns on a... - 35.7109
Corn And Prawn Savory
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the corn and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and cream and cook gently for a further 4 minutes or until heated through.
Add salt and peppe| to taste.
Arrange the toast on individual warmed serving... - 30.6644
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 37.5823
This is a very delicious version of the classic Vichysoisse soup, see recipe right.
Traditionally, this soup is served cold, but both versions make a very good hot soup, with certain changes in the way the ingredients are added.
Peel and dice the... - 44.6128
Malai Prawn Curry
1.. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Season and fry prawns, set aside.
3. Grind together half the onions and ginger to a fine paste. Slice the remaining onions.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk.
5. Roast and powder garam masala.
6.... - 41.5676
THIS IS A BENGALI DELICACY FROM EAST BENGAL ( NOW BANGLADESH ). YOU CAN PREPARE THIS WITH BHETKI FILLET, HILSA, & OTHER FISH. GOES WELL WITH STEAMED RICE. - 37.202
Prawn Shrimp Creole
1.In a pan, put onion, green pepper, tomato juice, rosemary, Worcestershire sauce and mustard .
2.Let the mixture boil.
3.Once done, lower the flame and put the lid on.
4.Let itsimmer for 15 minutes.
5.Put a sprinkling of salt and pepper as per... - 43.7548
Moroccan Inspired Prawn And Spinach Tangiers
Moroccan Inspired Prawn & Spinach Tangiers is a very popular recipe. Obviously, its the taste that attracts everyone to die for the dish. Moroccan Inspired Prawn & Spinach Tangiers is simple to make. So enjoy prawns the Moroccan way. Here's the secret recipe. - 116.902
Spinach And Prawn Souffle
1) Wash the spinach thoroughly and drain well.
2) In a large pan, place the spinach with onion and water.
3) preheat the oven.
4) Cover the pan and let the spinach simmer gently for 3-5 minutes, until the spinach is just cooked.
5) In a... - 45.6316
Goan Prawn Caldine
Goan prawn caldine is a famous recipe from India. Hailing from the beaches of Goa, the goan prawn caldine is a peppy prawn recipe prepared with spices and coconut milk for taste. Prepped up with chili herbed with coriander, the goan prawn caldine can be... - 43.9311
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 114.868
Prawn Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 12 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) Place the celery,... - 47.5043
Prawn And Melon Cocktail
This is a brilliant Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe!. This tasty appetizer is perfect for your dinner parties! Don't miss this Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe! - 41.7143
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 49.164
Haandi With Leeks And Prawns
1. Heat the oil and butter in a haandi or saucepan over a medium heat until the butter has melted. Throw in the peppercorns, black cardamoms, cinnamon and bay leaf and fry for about 1 minute. Add the leeks and fry gently over a low heat for 3-5 minutes.
2.... - 35.2968
Prawns With Sauce Hollandaise
1. Prepare asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
2. Refresh and drain thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Separate lettuce leaves and wash them well.
4. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
5. Drain and pat dry... - 49.0484
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cream, tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the prawns and stir well to coat.
2. Arrange the lettuce leaves on top... - 45.1694
1) In a large saucepan, saute the shallots in butter until soft but not brown.
2) Stir in the flour and cook over a low heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour in the milk, stir constantly and cook until the soup comes to a boil and slightly thickened.
4)... - 46.8156
Prawns With Lemon And Basil
Cook pasta in boiling, salted water, until al dente, if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
While pasta is cooking, combine prawns, garlic, onion, chilli flakes, lemon juice, oil, tomatoes and basil in a bowl.
Return pasta... - 38.951
Creamy Linguine With Prawns
1) In a pan, cook the pasta according to the pack directions. This will take about 18 to 20 minutes.
2) As the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the garlic gently for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour in the wine and over high heat bring it to... - 38.0329
1. Shell and clean the prawns thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle prawns with some salt and set them aside for 15 minutes.
4. Bring 3 cups water to boil
5. Add prawns and boil further for 3 minutes.
6. Remove prawns from heat,... - 45.3043
Prawn And Noodle Soup
1. Shell and clean prawns.
2. Reserve their heads and shells.
3. Slice prawns into 3-4 pieces, season with salt and set aside.
4. Wash prawn heads and shells well, mash them lightly and add to stock.
5. In a pan place stock over high... - 45.0507
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 42.0807
1. Wash the prawns then shell them, reserving the shells.
2. De-vein the prawns.
3. In a large saucepan, add the prawn shells lemon slice and parsley stalks.
4. Cover with 1 1/2 pints (scant 1 litre) water.
5. Simmer on low heat for 15... - 43.2921
1) Take a large skillet and heat olive oil in it.
2) Stir in prawns and allow it to cook until golden brown.
3) Lower heat and then mix in butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Increase fire to very hot when well blended.
5) Mix in lemon juice and dry... - 39.9103
Hot Shellfish With A Lemon Parsley & Chilli Dressing
1. To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and set aside. Pull the heads away from the tail and discard the heads (or save for making stock). Place each tail belly-side down on a chopping board and cut each one across through the shell into 4 evenly... - 39.8026
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 44.9649
Halibut With Prawn Sauce
1)Apply butter or margarine over the trivet and place into the cooker.
2)Put the bay leaf, parsley, peppercorns and milk into the cooker.
3)Place the fish on top of the trivet and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
4)Put the cooker... - 43.2486
Creamy Prawn Creole
The creamy prawn crole is a microwaved preparation of prawn cooked with milk and sour cream. Flavored with curry powder, garlic and shallots, the creamy prawn creole is prepared with green prawns and added dry sherry. Served over hot cooked rice, the creamy... - 26.7637
Mung Bean And Prawn Salad
1. Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mix the celery, mung sprouts and peeled prawns together; stir in the oil and lemon dressing.
3. Spoon the prepared salad on to small serving plates; arrange a border... - 29.7517
Prawn And Bacon Pate
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, empty the tub of cheese.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix well together.
3) Add seasoning to taste. In case the preparation is too sharp, add more cream.
4) Into a pate dish, put the preparation and chill for... - 33.8519