- » Black Pepper Crab
Black Pepper Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black pepper crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black pepper crab recipes.
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 40.0538
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
Cut crab body in quarters; leave legs and claws whole.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot,add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add black beans, garlic, and ginger.
Stir-fry for 5 seconds.
Add green pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add... - 39.2201
Crab Corn And Black Bean Salad
1 Spray the broiler rack with canola nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
2 Broil the corn 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Let the corn cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Cut the kernels off the cobs.
3... - 32.2888
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Crab Cakes With Red Bell Pepper
In a bowl combine the crab meat, the salt, and black pepper to taste.
In a small saucepan cook the bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, - 26.6689
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.0198
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Steamed Dungeness Crab With Meyer Lemon Aioli
In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the mustard.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until a thick mayonnaise forms.
Whisk in the minced garlic and lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper. - 27.1558
King Crab Lancelot
Defrost crab according to directions on box, only until pieces of meat are easily separated.
Saute chunks in hot butter until completely thawed.
Pour hot noodles into large bowl; add crab and butter.
Add cheese; toss until well blended.
Season to taste with... - 25.2246
Crab Salad is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Crab Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 27.313
Cut the tomatoes into wedges and place in a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole with the onion.
Add the chicken broth, clam broth, and tomato paste.
Cook uncovered at the highest setting for 30 minutes.
Transfer the soup to a blender and add the flour.
Puree... - 38.2831
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 42.922
Crab And Camembert Parcels
Lay the sheets of filo pastry on the work surface and brush with a little melted butter.
Fold in half widthways and brush with a little more butter.
Put a pile of crabmeat in the centre of each piece of pastry.
Cut the cheese wedges in half horizontally and... - 42.7999
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 49.0684
Blue Crab Stuffed Tomatoes
Blue crab stuffed tomatoes is a seafood stuffed vegetable recipe that can be served as a side. Prepared with cooked crabmeat and chopped veggies like celery, onions and red pepper, the filling is flavored with lemon juice. Seasoned to taste, they are spooned... - 44.677
Mini Corn Bread Crab Cakes With Lemon Caper Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 8 ingredients; chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
To prepare crab cakes, heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, bell peppers, and garlic to pan; saute 3 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 43.1663
King Crab Fettuccine
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add crabmeat, cheese, cream, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5-7 minutes. Keep warm.
Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until "al dente."... - 25.1161
Crab Meat Manila Style
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© ham and onions for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch, water and soy sauce, stir into the ham mixture until thickened.
3) Add eggs slowly, mixing steadily.
4) Season with salt, pepper... - 44.2888
Easy Crabmeat Stuffed Tomatoes
This weekend, try something new. Grab those red, ripe tomatoes, slit their head and stuff them with yummy crabmeat filling. Delish, we know! When it comes to stuffing tomatoes with crabmeat, no one does it better than Chef Keith Snow who shows how you can... - 116.549
Crab Riso Salad With Basil And Mint
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil and mint.
Add the riso, crabmeat, red peppers and scallions; add salt and black pepper to taste. - 26.5584
King Crab And Avocado Shooters
1. In a shallow bowl, coarsely mash the diced avocado with a fork. Add the heavy cream and lemon juice and mash the mixture just until combined. Stir in the chopped cilantro and season generously with salt and pepper.
2. With kitchen scissors, cut the crab... - 27.9632
Crab And Clam Pie
Crab And Clam Pie has a Tangy taste.The Black Pepper and Eggs gives the Crab And Clam Pie moist taste. - 33.0636
Crab mayonnaise is a salad dressing recipe for crab meat. Made with canned crab along with toamto puree, red wine and honey, crab mayonnaise is savory dressing when mixed with mayonniase and served over crab. - 39.8245
Artificial Crab Namasu
1) Half the onion and then cut it into very thin slices.
2) Shred crab.
3) Combine all ingredients together and add black pepper to taste.
4) If desired, add in a little shoyu and sesame oil.
5) Serve at once. - 33.1213
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Whip in the cream, simmer until a very thick sauce forms.
Whisk the tomatoes and pepper, simmer for 4 minutes.
Blend in the crab meat, cheese and basil.
Cook the noodles al dente... - 34.2232
The stuffed crab recipe is prepared with cooked or frozen crabmeat along with breadcrumbs and vegetables as stuffing. Stuffed in crab shells or in casserole along with cooked crab meat, the stuffed crab maybe garnished with crab legs. - 47.1842
1)Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Keep aside.
2)Take a 2-quart glass or a ceramic casserole and add the tomatoes,
onions,chicken broth, clam broth and tomato paste.
3) Cook on high without lid in the microwave for about 20... - 48.2163
Spicy Crab Claws
Buy baby crab fingers from fish market.
If they are frozen, let them defrost and wash and drain well before using.
Heat remaining ingredients in a saucepan; add seasoning to taste.
Pour over the crab.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator... - 36.4486
Place the crab meat in a saucepan and add the chilly powder, Turmeric, salt and just enough water to cook the crab.Place the pan on a stove top and cook in a medium flame until all the liquid is absorbed.
Pour the oil in another pan and heat it up. Now add... - 31.5406
Eggs With Crab And Bean Sprouts
Eggs With Crab And Bean Sprouts is a mouth watering egg dish. They are easy to make and very flling. The Eggs With Crab And Bean Sprouts can be served as side dishes. Try it and enjoy it. - 34.9178
Deviled Crabs is a simple and easy to make dish. Often served as side dish, it is baked unlike the deviled eggs, deviled crabs are different in eating, seasoning, shape and method of making. Deviled crabs are also known as crabs croquette in Spanish. - 44.5589
Crab Meat Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and pour in the cream. With a whisk, beat the ingredients together thoroughly till blended.
3) To the mixture, add the salt, cayenne, Worcestershire... - 41.8742
Hot Crab Dip
Hot Crab Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this dip dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.9149
Oriental Crab And Corn Bisque
Simmer stock, mushrooms and onion, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Adjust seasonings with sugar, soy and pepper and add crab and reheat.
Bring to slow boil, gradually drizzle in eggs and stir with fork so eggs form long, slender strands. - 30.2823
Maryland Crab Cakes With Mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, combine egg, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning or crab seasoning, mustard and red pepper.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Gently fold in crabmeat.
Shape mixture into 6 balls; flatten into... - 42.466
Sicilian Dressed Cracked Crab
In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic and wine vinegars, oil, garlic, bay leaves, chopped basil, thyme leaves, chopped rosemary, chopped oregano, Worcestershire, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Stir in crab; cover and refrigerate, stirring... - 31.211
Melt butter in large saucepan; stir in flour.
Slowly add cream and chicken broth, stirring constantly over low heat until mixture thickens.
Add cooked crab meat and mushrooms.
Slowly add beaten egg; stir until heated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 33.3092
Asian Crab Cakes
1. Combine crab, mayonnaise, and soy sauce and mix well with a fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter with garlic. Add remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt... - 31.5993
Combine all ingredients except crabmeat and Melba rounds.
Fold in crab and serve on white Melba rounds or Ritz crackers. - 25.0678
Corn And Crab Meat Stew
1. Line the kitchen sink with newspaper and place a large bowl on top of it. Take an ear of corn and slice down the middle of each row of kernels with a sharp paring knife. When all the rows have been slit, use the back of a table knife to scrape as much of... - 27.5361
Crab With Mushrooms
1) Trim the mushrooms and finely slice them into a mixing bowl.
2) Crush the garlic and add it to the mushrooms along with the strained lemon juice, some drops of Tabasco and olive oil.
3) Add salt and freshly ground pepper to season to taste.
4)... - 43.7559
Cromer Crab Cocktail With Pink Grapefruit
1. Check the crabmeat to ensure there isn't any shell in it, place white crabmeat in one bowl and black in another and season both with sea salt and black pepper
2. Add avocado in a blender along with lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and blend... - 44.9206
Creamy Crab Fettuccine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large... - 36.9491
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 39.8181
Stewy Crab Louis
1. Combine the mayonnaise, French dressing, chili sauce, chives, olives and seasonings. Chill.
2. Arrange the lettuce in a shallow, chilled salad bowl and mound the crab-meat on top. Spoon the dressing on top and garnish with hard-cooked egg, to-matck... - 35.0715
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, mix together the cream, mustard, anchovy essence or paste and the Worcestershire sauce.
3) Add lemon juice, salt, freshly ground pepper and cayenne to season to taste.
4)... - 44.5481
Mix together the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, mayonnaise, spring onions, egg, marjoram, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the cayenne.
Form the mixture into 5 cm/2 in balls and flatten into patties.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties,... - 39.545
1) With Bibb lettuce, line 4 salad cups.
2) Atop the salad cups, place the shredded lettuce.
3) Remove the cartilage from the crab meat if preferred and reserve the claw meat. Leave the remaining meat in chunks.
4) Arrange the meat over the shredded... - 40.9049
Preheat oven to 375°. Butter 6 large scallop shells or individual gratine dishes.
Arrange artichoke hearts in shells. Spread crabmeat on top.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saute pan. Add sliced mushrooms and saute until tender. Layer mushrooms over crab.... - 35.017
Savory Crab Louis
First make the dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together, with salt and pepper to taste, in a mixing bowl.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Line a salad bowl or serving dish with the lettuce leaves.
Pile the crabmeat in the centre and spoon over the dressing.
Arrange... - 39.5272
Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados
Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados has a great taste. Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados must be tried by crab lovers. Non Vegetarians must try Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados. - 40.5951
Baked Stuffed Crab Shell
1. If using uncooked crab, cook in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Cool and remove meat. Set aside.
2. Stir-fry ginger and onion in oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Mix in cooked crab meat and remaining ingredients, except bread crumbs. Cook for one... - 33.5243
Crab And Avocado Salad
1) MAKING THE DRESSING: In a bow mix all the dressing ingredients.
2) Mix the crab meat, mayonnaise, tabasco, chives, garlic and seasoning. Mix with the dressing and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3) Right before serving, peel the avocado... - 44.9602
Crab Louis With Cucumber
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Beat lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours, before serving.
4. Just before serving, add flaked crab-meat... - 46.5019
Crab Foo Yung
1. Steep the mushrooms in warm water, cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain; cut off the stems and discard. Thinly slice the caps and combine the mushroom caps with the remaining foo yung ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small... - 29.5995
Crab And Corn Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and give a good stir to mix well.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 10 minutes until piping hot.
4. In the meantime,... - 41.6454
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 108.296
Fresh Pasta With Crab And Courgettes
1) Slice the courgettes lengthways into thin strips.
2) In a pan, saute the garlic in the butter and for 2 min; stir in the courgettes and saute for a further 3 min, stir well.
3) In a pan allow salted water to boil and cook the pasta for 3... - 37.2935
1. Pick over the crabmeat to remove all bits of shell and cartilage. Heat the butter until it bubbles and cook the crabmeat in it just until it is heated through.
2. Season the crab with salt, coarsely ground black pepper, lemon juice and the herbs. - 24.7009
Crab And Spaghetti
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium-low flame.
2. Add the onion, garlic, parsley and celery to the oil and sweat them until soft. Sauté until onion is lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.... - 45.9685
She Crab Soup
Traditionally this recipe is made with she crabs whose eggs give a delicious texture to the soup.
These crabs are available only in a few markets in spring, but regular crabs or even canned crab meat (about 2 cups) can be used instead.
Method Cook crabs in... - 22.4013
Deviled Crab Salad
ln a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat, cook the asparagus, covered, in 1/2 cup boiling water until crisp-tender about 5 minutes.
Drain well and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the crab, corn, croutons, green and red peppers, and scal lions and... - 33.1693
Crab Puffs With Almonds And Horseradish!
This Crab Puff recipe is crunchy, spicy, and easy to make. Ingredients like green onions, almonds, horseradish and paprika make this dish a great appetizer for your next dinner party or festive gathering. - 97.9133
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 35.7012
This crab and rice salad is made with cooked crab along with rice. Tossed with mushrooms and bell peppers, this healthy and filling salad meal is flavored with garlic and topped with cranchy walnuts for an extra appeal. - 34.5288
Crab Cornish Pasties
1. Cut six 13 cm (5 in) circles from pastry, using an upturned saucer as a guide and set aside.
2. Place potato, crabmeat, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, dill, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix well to combine. Season to taste with black... - 32.9124
Cream Of Crab Broccoli Soup
Drain and slice crab.
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Saute onion in butter; blend in flour.
Add milk and half and half; stir and cook until thickened and smooth.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot soup.
Add seasonings, crab, and broccoli; heat... - 37.8729
Crab Chuck Salad
Crab Chunk Salad has a Succulent taste. The Lemon juice and nutmeg gives the Crab Chunk Salad Refreshing taste. - 32.9772
Crab And Eggplant Coquille
cut eggplants in half lengthwise and sprinkle flesh with salt. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Rinse under cold water to remove salt and juices.
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
? Pat eggplants dry and arrange, flesh-side up, in roasting pan.... - 36.0171
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 48.2844
Soft Shelled Crabs Amandine
1. Dip the crabs in flour. In a skillet heat the butter, add the crabs and Worcestershire sauce and cook until the crabs are delicately browned and crisp on the edges, about three to four minutes on each side. Remove the crabs to a hot serving dish and... - 25.0902
Crab And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) On one side of a small plate, place the lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, add the crab, oil, lemon juice, celery and black grapes and season with salt and pepper; blend well.
3) Place the mixture opposite the lettuce leaves on the plate; lastly... - 35.0897
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.0396
Crab Marinated In Mustard Sauce
Mix the mustard with the wine, add the garlic and allow to stand at room temperature ten minutes.
Add the oil very slowly to the mustard mixture while beating vigorously by hand or electric mixer.
Beat in the salt, pepper and lemon juice and then the... - 32.1714
I would like to call my wonton as "Crab Yaki Mandu"!! lolol Because the filling is chinese, I normally make with "Gyoza Wrapper" wich is Japanese and cook like Korean do~! My favorite sauce to dip it in is sweet chili sauce. - 101.256
Crab Au Gratin
This Crab Au Gratin tastes incredible ! Try this delicious seafood and vegetable bake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Crab Au Gratin are welcome ! - 38.0942
Jumbo Shells With Crab Mornay
Cook the shells in 4 quarts (4 L) boiling salted water for 12-14 minutes.
Rinse under cold water.
Melt 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter in a large skillet.
Saute the onion and mushrooms until tender and all moisture has evaporated.
Allow to cool.
Blend the crab,... - 40.6011
Boiled Hard-shell Crabs
To the boiling water add the diced celery stalks, chopped celery leaves, mixed spices, onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
Cook 20 min. or until the water is full of flavor.
Then add the crabs, with boiling water enough to cover them.
Cover and cook 25 min.
Then... - 37.3978
Hong Kong Crab
The Hong Kong Crab recipe is easy to follow and the end result is extremely tasty. My family loves this dish, as we are all crab meat lovers and the flavor and texture of the dish is irresistable. Try the Hong Kong Crab and you will understand why we love... - 43.8956
Cream butter with flour, mashed hard-cooked egg yolks (reserve whites and chop), mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne, beating until mixture is smooth.
Slowly add enough hot milk to make a thin paste.
Pour paste into the remaining hot milk and bring just to the... - 38.7933
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
Hot Crab Meat Canapes has a exicting taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Hot Crab Meat Canapes a piquaut and bracing taste. Must catch it - 38.6051
Baked Flounder With Shrimp And Crab Stuffing
The baked flounder with shrimp and crab stuffing is prepared along with green vegetables. Stuffed with buttered crumbs along with vegetables and cooked shrimp and crabmeat, the baked flounder recipe is cooked in the oven and can be garnished with lime slices... - 48.5431
Crab Stuffed Shells With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the shells in rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Drain in a colander, run cold water over the shells to stop their cooking and drain well on paper towels.
There... - 44.6064
Creamed Corn With Crab Croquettes
1. For creamed corn, in a large bowl, cut and place corn kernel.
2. Using knife back, scrape out corn cob, and extract milk. Put it in bowl. Keep it aside.
3. For crab croquettes, cut crab cake into bite size pieces and shape it into nice oval... - 119.452
Dipsidoodle Crab Dip
1. In a blender or food processor, combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, garlic, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper.
2. Process with on/off motion for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
3. Transfer to a small bowl... - 31.639
Classic Twice-baked Potatoes With Jumbo Lump Crab
What better way to enjoy the holiday other than to enjoy some classic food that you otherwise don't find time to make. And baked potatoes rules the roost with its mouth melting taste and crispiness. Chef Keith Snow gives it a twist serving it with jumbo lump... - 105.352
Crab Hoppin John
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil over high heat. Add the black-eyed peas and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer until almost all the water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. The peas should no longer taste... - 36.2085
1.In a pan, heat 1/2 oz butter and stir in pepper, mace and cayenne pepper.
2.Once butter is heated, stir in crab and lemon juice and mix well until crab gets heated.
3.Do not brown crab.
4.Place the crab in plastic cartons.
5.Heat remaining butter,... - 38.0204
Combine crab, olives, onion, green pepper, celery and pepper sauce in 1 quart mixing bowl.
Blend in enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Pile into bottom of puff shells, top with "lids" and arrange in a circular pattern on glass serving plate.
Heat, uncovered,... - 28.8518
Crab Artichoke Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2-quart casserole. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; add green onions. Cook and stir about 2 minutes. Add flour; cook and stir 2 minutes more.... - 34.1139
Crab & Orange Medley
Grate rind from one of the oranges and reserve.
Using a sharp knife, peel and segment all the oranges, ensuring that pith is removed.
Reserve juice and segments.
Mix the crab meat with the Tabasco sauce, Greek yogurt and orange rind.
Season to taste.
Arrange... - 31.6005
Crab Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers on delicious crab quesadillas with avocado salsa. A crisp flour tortilla stuffed with creamy black beans, cheese and succulent blue crab - perfect for an everyday meal or served as an appetizer. Better than any fast... - 98.7611
1) Pick crabmeat and remove all bits of shell.
2) In a bowl flake the crabmeat.
3) Mix cheese and pound. Alternately whirl meat and cheese in a blender with the cream at a medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
4) In a small bowl soak gelatin in... - 44.7144
Crab Cakes Boca
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add the onion and celery; saute 3 to 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine crab meat, sauteed vegetables, bread crumbs,... - 44.7021
Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
Crab cakes are delicious on their own and are great to serve as appetizer. Watch this video to learn how to make the most delicious and perfect crab cakes. Sandwich a crispy brown crab between a fresh soft bun halves topped with mayonnaise and tomato slices,... - 124.616
FOR THE AIOLI, combine the egg yolks, garlic, mustard, and horseradish in a food processor.
With the machine running, add the oil, drizzling it very slowly at first.
Once the mixture begins to emulsify, continue adding the oil in a steady stream.
Add the... - 44.1607
Black Pepper Crab Recipes By Category