- » Black Pea Dip
Black Pea Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Black Pea Dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Black Pea Dip recipes.
Black Eyed Pea Dip
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Combine peas and remaining ingredients; cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Serve with pita chips. - 29.9626
Black Eyed Pea Salsa Dip
Wash and pick over the peas.
In a small saucepan cover the peas with 2 inches of water.
Bring the water to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for 1 hour.
Return the pan to the heat and add the salt, cayenne pepper, and... - 44.174
Hummus Chick Pea And Garlic Dip
1. Drain the chickpeas and rinse the peas under cold running water
2. Cook the peas in boiling water for 1-1 ½ hours till cooked and tender. Drain the cooking water and set aside.
3. When the chickpeas are cooled, place the chickpeas... - 43.3027
You May Also Like!
Black-eyed Pea Habanero Dip
Black-Eyed Pea Habanero Dip may sound plain but it does have a great taste associated with it. This Black-Eyed Pea Habanero Dip was handed over generations and my mom recommends it too. Try it! - 26.6712
Black Eyed Pea Dip
1) In a pot, mix together celery, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, onion, black pepper, Tabasco, ketchup, salt, bouillon, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2) Heat the celery mixture and bring to slow simmer.
3) In a bowl, lightly mash peas, not to make a paste.
4)... - 47.3027
Black-eyed Pea And Artichoke Dip
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the black-eyed peas, artichokes, onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
Spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the black-eyed pea mixture.
Bake for 20... - 36.9395
Spicy Black Eyed Pea Dip
Drain peas and place in a medium-size saucepan.
Add enough fresh water to cover the peas, then add garlic clove and parsley.
Simmer about 1 hour or until peas are tender.
Stir salt into beans and cook 5 minutes; drain and remove parsley.
In a small saucepan,... - 42.5871
Black Eyed Pea Dipping Sauce
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the black-eyed peas and roast them, stirring occasionally to keep them from burning, for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Preheat the oven to... - 46.9263
Black Eyed Peas Salad And Collard Greens Dip
Preparing for the New Year? Why not cook something which will start the New Year with a big bang? Try making Black eyed peas salad and Collard greens dip. Black eyed peas are especially cooked in the New Year’s to bring good luck and collard green dip is a... - 125.695
Green Pea, Mint And Feta Dip
1. The evening before, mix together the peas and mint in a heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over them, leave to stand for 5 minutes then drain.
2. Combine the peas with the rest of the dip ingredients and puree either in a food processor or in a bowl using... - 28.1865
Karamani Payaru Kootu
This karamani payaru kootu is an extremely nutritious dish. The cowpea used in this recipe is rich in potassium, dietary fiber, calcium, vitamin A, and magnesium. Potassium helps neutralize the body's acidity, and fiber aids with digestion. Magnesium helps to... - 0
Pea & Broad Bean Hummus With Goat's Cheese & Sourdough
1. Tip the peas and beans into a large pan of salted boiling water, then cook for 3 mins. Drain, cool under cold water, then drain again thoroughly.
2. Put the 4 tbsp oil in a pan, heat gently, then add the garlic. Cook for 3 mins, very very gently, until the... - 36.1371