- » Black Nachos
Black Nachos Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black nachos recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black nachos recipes.
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a... - 35.931
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer beans for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a... - 35.4049
Loaded Nachos : Nacho Supreme
A real quick and easy snack. Watch this video and prepare this delicious dish with the goodness of avocado, tomatoes, olives with a dash of lemon juice. Want more?? Its loaded with cheese. This is an amazing video showing this yummy dish which is a favorite... - 125.641
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly coat a 15"x 10"x 1" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread the chips in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
Toss the chicken with 3 tablespoons salsa in a small bowl and scatter over the chips, then sprinkle... - 34.5292
Easy Microwave Nachos
Place chips on a microwave safe plate.
Combine cheeses with salsa.
Dollop cheese mixture on chips.
Top with olives.
Microwave on 50% power for 2-5 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate once or twice - 23.1748
Mexican nachos is an all time favorite snack which is savored by all age groups. Serve it with salsa or your choice of dip, nachos will never fail to impress your guests. Here is an interesting twist to the usual nachos recipe to suit the vegan diet. Watch... - 112.312
Mexican Style Corn Nachos
1. Prepare Lime Salsa and refrigerate.
2. Prepare Lean Refried Black Beans. Spoon beans onto a large, ovenproof rimmed platter; spread out evenly to make an oval. Top beans evenly with corn, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a 400°F (205°C) oven until hot... - 23.9027
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 41.9176
Line 2 large cookie sheets with foil, then spray with no-stick spray.
Cut each pita bread into 1 1/2 triangles.
Then split each triangle to form 2 single-layer triangles.
Place the pita pieces on the cookie sheets in a single layer; set aside.
In a small... - 35.9109
Steak Nachos With Pico De Gallo Salsa
Every woman dreams of creating a taste buzz in your home with simple recipe with lot ado but no fuss. Here is quite a simple steak nachos recipe for a woman like you. The video shows steak nachos that can bring change to the dinner table. Watch the chef make... - 143.909
1. Set an oven rack 6 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler. Line 2 baking sheets or jelly-roll pans with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray
2. Arrange snack chips on baking sheets in a single layer. Top with olives and chilies; sprinkle with... - 28.9283
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.9514
Tri Pepper Nachos
1. To make chips, stack tortillas and cut into wedges using scissors or a sharp knife. Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till light golden brown. Remove the chips from oven. Arrange the... - 30.7292
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Use a pizza cutter to divide each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. On a 15-inch round baking stone, starting from outer edge, arrange tortilla wedges slightly overlapping the wedges with points toward the... - 42.6366
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange as many tortilla chips as will fit in single layer on two ungreased large cookie sheets. In small bowl, combine tomatoes, cilantro, and salt.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chorizo, onion, garlic, and... - 34.3762
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 39.2698
Beefy Nachos Crescent Bake
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Stir in chili... - 40.6323
Mexican Cooked Salsa At Home & Quick Nachos
You love Mexican food but have never tried it home because you didn't know how to make it! Leave your worries at bay and watch Bhal Dave stir his way to make a perfect Mexican salad and serve with quick Nachos. Now you can recreate the magic in your own... - 62.3223