- » Black Mussel
Black Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black mussel recipes.
Steamed Mussels With Black Pepper
Steamed mussels is a gourmet meal to have on a weekend! Make this is dish for your special someone and your all set to go! - 109.447
Black Mussel Fettuccine
BRING A LARGE POT of salted water to a boil.
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a large saucepan and add the mushrooms, shallot, and garlic.
Saute until the mushrooms begin to soften.
Add the Scotch and tilt the pan so the liquid settles to one side, warming it for just a... - 43.8493
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 94.3752
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
These mussels in a rich beer and tomato infused sauce make a great party starter! - 105.351
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Combine mussels and wine in large pan, cover, bring to boil; simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Drain mussels over medium heatproof bowl; reserve liquid.
Heat butter in large pan; cook onion and curry... - 45.0281
Place the mussels in a large saucepan with the garlic, wine, water, pepper, and bay leaf, and bring to a boil.
Steam, covered, for 5 minutes until the mussels open (discard any that do not open).
Remove the mussel meat from the shells and transfer to a mixing... - 41.3212
Red Curry Mussels
This simple yet delicious shellfish recipe featuring mussels with tangy red curry is exciting and very easy and quick to make. It takes only few minutes to make an appetizer that just about everybody will love. - 107.826
South Indian Mussels Fry
Mussels fry is a famous dish down south and is eaten majorly in Kerala. This dish has a nice crispy feel to it. - 0
Creamy Mussel Soup
1. Place wine, chili paste (sambal oelek), lemon juice and garlic in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add mussels and cook for 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened mussels. Using a slotted spoon remove mussels from liquid and set... - 33.8229
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells; pull off beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Place cleaned mussels in a kettle with mushrooms, shallots, wine, water, parsley sprigs and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes... - 45.1487
Jamaican Garlic Wine Mussels
Sweet, plump mussels cooked in zesty garlic and wine sauce make for a hearty seafood delicacy. However, you might need a few extra prep-up time before you get on with this recipe. Just stick to the recipe instructions as presented here and get started. - 58.8017
Scrub and scrape the mussels in several changes of cold water, discarding any that fail to shut tightly.
Melt the butter in a wide pan and over low heat fry the garlic, celery and onion for 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
Add the tomatoes and wine; allow... - 43.8419
Tomato Mussel Pasta
To prepare the mussels :
1. Check mussels, discarding any that are not tightly closed and scrub well under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
2. With a sharp knife, trim off the beards around edges.
3. Soak for 1 to 2 hours in cold... - 43.9923
Mussel, Potato And Asparagus Salad
1) In a large saucepot, add the potatoes in the boiling salted water, then simmer on a low heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2) Then drain and allow the potatoes to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, mix parsley, shallots, vinegar,... - 46.6773
1) Take a stiff brush and scrub mussels under cold water. De-beard them and discard the open mussels.
2) In a large saucepan combine mussels, shallots, and wine. Place the saucepan over high heat and cover with a lid.
3) Cook the m... - 45.6883
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 50.7695
Hearty Mussel Soup
Wash the mussels in several waters, taking care to scrub off all the sand.
Put in a saucepan with the water, onion, and seasonings.
Simmer for 15 minutes, when the mussel shells should be opened.
Strain through fine muslin, keeping the stock.
Remove the... - 43.9403
Spiced Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels, discarding any damaged ones or any open ones that do not close when tapped with a knife.
2. Bring the wine to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the mussels and cover with a lid. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the mussels have opened wide.... - 39.4277
Warm Mussel Salad With Lemon Grass And Fresh Coriander
1. In a stockpot, place the mussels, wine, lemon grass and ginger. Cover and cook over high heat, shaking the pan once or twice, until the mussels steam open, 3 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to a large bowl. Discard any that do not... - 36.6344
Monkfish And Mussel Skewers
1. Cut the monkfish into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes and place in a shallow glass dish. Mix together the oil, lemon juice, paprika and garlic clove and season.
2. Pour the marinade over the fish and toss to coat evenly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30... - 35.6315
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 42.6613
Warm Mussel And Spinach Salad
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash in several changes of water to remove the sand.
Dry well (a salad spinner works well).
Cut it into 3/4 inch strips.
This is easily done by rolling several leaves together lengthwise into a tight cylinder and cutting... - 45.1416
Spaghettini With Mussel Sauce
1) Under cold water, rinse the mussels and scrub the shells. Scrape off the beards.
2) In a pail of cold water mixed with 2 tablespoons of salt, leave the mussels.
3) In a large pan, put water and add some salt. Set it to boil.
4) In a... - 43.8582
Put the butter in a deep pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels (discarding any that are broken or open), pour in the lemon juice and white wine and cook, covered, for 3—4 minutes, until the mussels have... - 34.4771
Thick Mussel Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the onion and garlic in white wine, water and strained mussel liquor.
2) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3) Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) In a bowl, prepare a roux by... - 45.6782
Donegal Mussel Soup
Scrub the mussels and scrape off the beards.
Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut or any that seem too heavy as they may be full of sand.
Leave to soak in cold water for 2 hours, then wash and drain again.
Grease a large saucepan with 15 g/1/2 oz of... - 42.3001
Clam And Mussel Chowder
1. Soak live clams in cold salted water for 3 hours or more but change the water at least twice in the 3 hours.
2. Scrub the shells and remove the beards of the mussels.
3. Dice the bacon and finely chip the onion, garlic, parsley and... - 45.7086
Cream Of Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels well to remove all exterior sand and dirt. Place them in a large kettle with the shallots, onions, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne, wine, butter, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer five to ten minutes, or until the... - 34.4923
American Mussel Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a souffle dish.
2) Soak slices of bread in warm milk.
3) Into a saucepan, add in wine, onion and butter. Add in the mussels next. Cook on high flame till the shells open up.
4) Pick out the closed... - 46.0765
Tortiera Di Cozze - Italian Mussel Omelete
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease the baking dishes.
2) Add in the scrubbed mussels into a saucepan along with butter and water. Cook over a high flame till the shells open up. Discard the unopened ones.
3) Let the cooking liquid... - 45.0611
Quickly knead pastry for a pie shell from the dough ingredients.
Chill 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease the pan.
On a floured surface roll the dough out into a circle.
Fit into the pan and shape a rim about 1 1/4 inches high.
Cover with parchment... - 45.4492
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 48.0297