- » Black Lemon Chicken
Black Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black lemon chicken recipes.
Lemon Chicken With Fermented Black Beans
In a large bowl, smoothly blend sugar, cornstarch, oil, soy, and sherry.
In a small bowl, mash black beans with garlic and add to cornstarch paste.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a heavy cleaver or knife, cut through bones into 1- to 1 1/2-inch lengths.
Add... - 42.2692
Lemon Garlic Chicken
Combine oil, garlic, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Brush oil mixture over both sides of chicken to coat.
Lightly oil grid to prevent sticking.
Grill chicken over medium Briquets 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in... - 31.0346
Baked Lemon Garlic And Rosemary Chicken Breast
For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cooked with in garlic, lemon juice and rosemary, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. The recipe takes 5 minutes to put together and yields a tender, moist chicken... - 119.67
Lemon Chicken With Garlic And Rosemary
For an incredibly simple and surprisingly flavorful baked chicken recipe, make this Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken recipe from Rocky Barragan. This very well may be one of the yummiest healthy chicken recipes for you to try for supper. - 30.3471
Lemon Chicken Part 1 – Seasoning The Chicken
Wondering what you can serve as a party snack which everyone would like? Then you must take a look at this lemon chicken recipe video series. The chef has separated the video in 2 parts – Here she displays the ingredients that you may require and also... - 101.591
Tamari Lemon Chicken
In a small bowl, combine the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the chick en in the grill and drizzle each piece with the tamari lemon sauce.
Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes. - 29.3151
Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with towels.
Spread butter on all sides of the chicken; then roll breasts in flour.
Over medium heat in a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat the oil.
Stir in onion and garlic and cook until golden.
Add chicken and cook, turning... - 40.4877
Tamari Lemon Chicken
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.Mix well.
3 Arrange the chicken on the grill and drizzle the tamari lemon sace on each breast... - 37.4052
Place each chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to about 1/4 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
In a shallow dish stir together flour and pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture, shaking off any... - 41.0427
Lemon Herbed Chicken
Combine butter, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic salt, rosemary, summer savory, thyme and pepper in a small saucepan.
Heat until butter melts.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish.
Brush with some of the sauce.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Oil hot grid to... - 44.2211
Lemon Thyme Chicken
In wide shallow bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, shallot and seasonings.
Add chicken and turn to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Drain marinade into small... - 28.0764
Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a large glass baking dish, mix the rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil.
2. Put the breasts in it and toss to coat them with the liquid.
3. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours refrigerated,... - 39.9674
Greek Lemon Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Remove skin, if desired.
In large shallow bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except garnishes.
Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade; place on rack in broiler... - 39.4685
Lemon Herbed Chicken
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Heat until butter melts.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish and brush with sauce; let stand 10 to 15 minutes before cooking.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill chicken, skin-side up, on uncovered grill, over... - 35.8669
Chicken Salad With Lemon And Basil
Chicken salad with lemon and basil is a flavorful salad. Made with simple broth cooked chicken pieces, the chicken salad is dressed with added mayonnaise and yogurt to taste. Tossed and served, it is savory and filling. - 38.4752
Spicy Fried Chicken With Lemon
Take a look at this marvelously flavored fried chicken recipe which is crispy from outside and moist and tender from within. Watch the video to get step by step instructions on how to combine chicken with spices to make a exotic dish. Definitely a nice recipe... - 83.9771
Lemon Chicken Part 2 – Frying And Finishing
Here is part 2 of lemon chicken video series. In this section the chef demonstrates instructions to deep fry the seasoned chicken and then combines it with lemon sauce to make a perfectly tangy tasting chicken which would melt in the mouth and your guest are... - 102.09
Lemon Mustard Chicken With Root Vegetables
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole
2. Heat oil and butter, over medium-high heat.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in skillet, the bone side up. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until the pieces turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken to a plate... - 44.4138
Chicken With Lemon And Olive
Rub chicken pieces with three cloves garlic, pounded with one tablespoon of salt.
Then rinse under cold water.
Cook the chicken until tender with three cups of water, two cloves garlic minced, cinnamon, parsley, cumin, onion, black peppercorns, ginger, salt... - 38.6536
Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8 inch thickness with a mallet.
Arrange chicken in a glass or enamel baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon... - 42.0977
Nyonya Style Grilled Lemon Chicken
To cut up chicken, remove wing tips with poultry shears or a large sharp knife.
Remove backbone by cutting through chicken ribs on either side of backbone from neck to tail.
Turn chicken over, breast up.
Break breastbone and flatten chicken by firmly striking... - 44.1962
Chicken With Lemon And Olives
1. Remove just the outer yellow rind with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler from half of the lemon. Coarsely chop the rind; reserve. Squeeze and measure out 2 tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
2. Place the rind and the juice in a 12 x 8-inch microwave-safe... - 35.4648
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings apart at joints; reserve tips for other uses. Rinse wings (or drumettes) and place in a single layer in 2 pans, each 10 by 15 inches.
2. Bake in a 400° oven until well browned, about 1 hour and 10 minutes (about 50 minutes in a... - 33.5156
Lemon Pepper Bran Flake Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. In a shallow dish, combine bran flake crumbs, lemon zest, pep per, and salt. Dip chicken first into butter, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 23.6803
Lemon Herb Chicken Cooked Under A Brick
1. One a meat board and using a jointing knife or clever, split each chicken in half, along the back bone. Trim off the fat.
2. Use a heavy skillet to weigh down and flatten the chicken halves, on the skin side.
3. Stud each breast and each leg... - 47.6389
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.693
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And Capers
Combine the flour, pepper, and paprika on a plate.
Press the chicken breasts into the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the breasts and... - 35.5019
Lemon Brined Fried Chicken
1. In a very large pot, combine 1 quart of the water with 1 cup of the salt and the honey, bay leaves, garlic, peppercorns, rosemary, thyme and parsley. Add the lemon zest, juice and halves and bring to a simmer, stirring until the salt is dissolved. Let... - 34.3479
Lemon Dill Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of apple juice and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet,... - 47.368
Chicken Pilaf With Lemon And Mint
1) Cut the chicken breasts into strips as required.
2) In a pan, saute the onion, garlic and chicken in the butter until golden; stir in the turmeric and cumin and cook for further 3 min, stirring at intervals.
3) In a pan, place the rice, add the... - 37.7441
Southern Lemon Chicken
Combine chicken pieces and lemon juice in a bowl just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain chicken thoroughly and pat dry.
Fill a plastic bag with flour, salt, paprika and black... - 43.0643
Lemon Chicken With Asparagus Over Rice
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, season the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the black pepper and place in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is no... - 36.8925
Lemon Herbed Chicken
Lemon herbed chicken is a grilled chicken recipe cooked with a dried three herb medley. Flavored with a liberal amount of lemon juice, the lemon herbed chicken is flavored with a dash of garlic salt cooked over charcoal to a desired doneness. - 39.8592
Fragrant Lemon Chicken
Cut chicken into 4 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Arrange in a single layer in a flat dish.
Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning over once or twice.
Heat a tandoor,... - 42.5445
Roasted Lemon Thyme Chicken
1. Hear oven to 450°. Rub the chicken inside and out with the oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place the half-lemon and half-head of garlic into the cavity. Place the chicken breast-side up in a small roasting pan, along with the unpeeled onion.
2. Cook 20... - 35.3583
Delectable Lemon Chicken
1. Cut the lemon rind into matchstick strips. Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
2. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3-4 minutes, then add the chicken breasts and fry until lightly browned on all sides.
3. Add the parsley, stock, honey, salt and... - 34.9368
Zesty Braised Chicken With Lemon And Capers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and dust with flour. In a large ovenproof skillet, melt the butter in the oil. Add the chicken skin side down and cook over high heat, turning once, until browned, 12 to 14 minutes.... - 29.7959
Lemon Chicken With Rosemary
1) Take plastic bag and put in flour, cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper.
2) Put in each chicken joint into the bag. Shake to coat.
3) Heat a pan with oil. Fry the chicken until well browned.
4) In a big bowl, mix together chicken stock, lemon rind,... - 42.744
Luscious Lemon Chicken
1. Cut chicken into 1 1/2" (4 cm) squares; marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat and stir-fry chicken for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients except cornstarch and lemon. Mix well and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer... - 34.0955
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the flour, tarragon, and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a bag. Add the chicken a few pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Remove the pieces from the bag and shake off any excess flour... - 33.1734
Lemon Chicken With Noodles
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place the chicken between sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet to an even thickness.
In a small shallow container, mix the... - 40.0076
Lemon Chicken With Noodles
1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles for about 8 minutes, till they are just tender.
2) Drain the noodles and keep them warm.
3) Between sheets of wax paper, place the chicken and use a mallet to lightly pound so that the thickness is... - 37.534
Chicken With Lemon And Mushrooms
Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add chicken strips and cook, stirring frequently, until opaque, 4 minutes.
Add garlic, mushrooms and thyme.
Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are soft and chicken is cooked through, 4 minutes.
Add... - 41.9745
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
1. In a glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts in one layer.
2. In a small bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt and black pepper.
3. With the fork, beat the mixture together.
4. Pour it over the chicken in the... - 40.3518
Cold Lemon Chicken
Pour about 2 inches water in steamer and bring to boil.
Set chicken in bowl, place on rack in steamer, cover and cook until tender, about 1 hour.
Let cool in broth.
Discard skin and bones; cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Strain broth into 1-cup measure and set... - 44.193
1. Separate the tenderloins from the breast halves. Place the breast halves between sheets of plastic wrap and pound the thicker side to make the breasts more even in thickness. Season lightly with salt.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.... - 33.8755
Chicken With Lemon Eggplant
1. Heat the olive oil in a 14-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the eggplant and saute, stirring occasionally, until it begins to become tender and turns golden, about 5 minutes.
2. While the eggplant is cooking, slice the zucchini into 1/2-inch rounds... - 35.6917
Chicken With Fresh Basil And Lemon
1. Place the lemon zest, basil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it forms a chunky paste.
2. U Place the chicken pieces... - 34.473
Lemon Chicken V2.0
Here is part 2 of lemon chicken video series. In this section the chef provides simple instructions to fry the chicken and then combine it with awesome flavors of garlic and butter. Definitely an excellent preparation but better flow of instructions could... - 103.545
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 47.2138
Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts
Season the flour with salt and pepper to taste.
Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the garlic for 1 minute, or until soft.
Add the chicken breasts and saute for 5 minutes per side, or until... - 33.7288
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 29.8332
Lemon And Walnut Chicken
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and brown the chicken well.
Place the drumsticks in a 1 litre (2pt) casserole.
Reserve three slices of lemon, and squeeze the remaining juice over the chicken.
Sprinkle generously with... - 38.589
Lemon Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a baking pan or a shallow casserole dish with vegetable oil.
In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic and pepper.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Arrange chicken in prepared pan or dish.
Pour lemon mixture... - 39.0841
Lemon Roasted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Skin the chicken, if you like.
Place the legs in a roasting pan with the quartered onions.
Squeeze the juice from the lemons all over the chicken and then rub the pieces with garlic.
Sprinkle on the rosemary, cayenne, salt, and... - 36.1235
Lemon Hot Salt Chicken
I don't think you can ever have too many quick chicken recipes in your stash. Here's one for lemon hot salt chicken that is a true blast from my past. If you're from the south chances are you've had this super easy, quick and tasty roasted chicken. This... - 131.643
Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken
Remove and discard neck and giblets from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water. Pat dry.
Loosen skin covering chicken breast meat by slipping fingers down from top between skin and breast meat, gently making a pocket. Place 4 lemon slices and 1 teaspoon of... - 31.0004
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper, then rub the skin with butter.
Place lemons, garlic and rosemary in cavity of chicken.
Tuck wings under back and tie legs together with cotton string.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets... - 41.4036
Lemon Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over a high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
3) Stir in the lemon zest, juice and chicken, allow to simmer,... - 44.4561
Prize Lemon Broiled Chicken
You'll simply love this Prize Lemon Broiled Chicken recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Prize Lemon Broiled Chicken recipe again and again. - 34.8179
Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken
Take off the giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Squeeze juice from lemon halves; set juice and lemon halves aside.
Reserve 4 rosemary sprigs; chop... - 38.4324
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 46.3854
Grilled Chicken With Lemon And Honey
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the chicken breasts to remove any excess fat, then wash and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Using a sharp knife, score the chicken breasts with a criss-cross pattern on both sides (making sure that... - 38.1025
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
Lemon, Garlic And Chile Wings
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting... - 36.2162
Blend together smoothly the sugar, sesame oil, salt, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sherry.
Rinse beans and drain well; mash with garlic, add to the cornstarch paste.
Stir in the chicken pieces to mix thoroughly, then arrange pieces evenly in a 10 or 11-inch... - 41.7072
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
1 Preheat the oven
2 Prepare the giblet stock.
3 Reduce it down to 1/4 pint (150 ml) for a concentrated flavour.
4 In a bowl, mix the 3 oz (75 g) of butter with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, some freshly-milled pepper and a... - 43.6303
Chicken With Lemon And Herbs
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix herbs and garlic together in a small bowl.
Flatten chicken breasts by pressing them gently against the work surface with the palm of your hand.
Arrange breast pieces on foil and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle herb and... - 38.7523
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon.
2. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 20 - 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. For Sauce – In a medium bowl add in the sugar, chicken... - 0
Lemon Greek Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, garlic and oil.
3. Add oregano and season with salt and black pepper. Keep aside for later
4. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
5. Combine potatoes,... - 46.713
Chicken With Summer Squash And Lemon Chive Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper,-add chicken to pan. Cook 4 minutes on each side,-remove from pan. Keep warm.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add cubed squash and zucchini to pan, and cook 2... - 35.2651
Chicken With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
In bowl, whisk together cream, mustard, marmalade, and cayenne.
Melt butter and oil in saute pan and saute chicken over medium-high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
You may have to do this in two batches.
Reduce heat and... - 38.5018
Lemon Chicken Soup
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add celery, leeks, and onion; cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned, about 15 minutes.
Add water, parsley sprigs, bay leaf, thyme, and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil over high... - 45.5941
Chicken Brochette With Sage Lemon Butter
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes.
2. In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, sage and pepper and toss chicken in the mixture to coat.
3. Let it stand 10 minutes.
4. To prepare the ham cut it... - 40.4969
Chicken With Lemon And Herbs
In saute pan, saute chicken in butter over medium heat, turning frequently until pieces are lightly browned.
Add lemon slices, sprinkle chicken with thyme, sage, salt, and pepper, and cover.
Lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Remove chicken to ovenproof... - 40.8644
Moroccan Lemon Chicken
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned all over.
Drain; cover to keep warm.
Add onion, garlic, cinnamon and ground spices to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Return chicken to pan with rind, juice, undrained crushed... - 39.9832
Chicken Paillard With Lemon Parsley Butter And Seared Red Chard
1. Rinse the chicken breast in clean water and pat dry.
2. Place each breast flat on a chopping block.
3. With your knife parallel to the chopping block, slice the breast in half through the middle to make it half as thick.
4. Place each slice between 2... - 42.8428
Cold Chicken And Asparagus With Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. To make the vinaigrette, use a medium glass bowl
2. Combine the shallots or scallions, lemon juice, thyme and tarragon and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk in the safflower oil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, sugar and pepper.
4. Let... - 46.6948
Greek Egg And Lemon Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil chicken stock.
2) Place the chicken piece into the boiling stock to poach for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take out the chicken piece and place aside to cool down.
4) In a clean pan, strain the stock over a fine strainer.
5) Place the... - 43.9232
Lemon Garlic Cornish Hens
1 ln a small bowl, mix the garlic with 1/4 cup of the lemon juice, then rub the mixture overthe hens.
Coverthe hens with plastic food wrap and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 8 inches from the... - 31.0769