- » Black Kielbasa
Black Kielbasa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black kielbasa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black kielbasa recipes.
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa are simply delicious. This is my husband's favorite soup and so I serve it often on weekends when he is home!. They are just too yummy. Try this Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa recipe for yourself! - 48.7732
Coarsely grind together the pork and veal.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix very thoroughly.
Stuff into sausage casings.
Cover the sausage with water and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until the water has completely evaporated. - 28.5538
Kielbasa Polish Sausage
Mix together all the ingredients except the water.
Then add the water slowly, and continue to mix so that you form an even texture.
Seal in plastic bags in form of sausage.
Use bags that can be sealed and then placed in boiling water.
Boil in water for 45... - 36.8333
Combine water and vinegar in a large bowl.
Crack dillseed in a mortar and pestle.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add beef, oatmeal and wheat germ.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 33.9634
Kielbasa Sauerkraut And Caraway Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
Add the sauerkraut and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the kielbasa,... - 42.3688
You May Also Like!
Black And White Bean Soup
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and pour chicken broth along with vegetable juice in it. Add black beans, Kielbasa or smoked sausage, leeks, black beans, sauerkraut, white kidney beans and caraway seed to the liquid. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce... - 41.4604
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.5166
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a food processor, add about half a cup of beans and a quarter cup water and blend until smooth
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan and add onions and garlic to it; saute till tender for almost five minutes
3. Add the beans puree, remaining whole... - 41.5483
Mellow Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 43.1574
Sausage And Black Bean Stew
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, and cook until browned, stirring often.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Coat Dutch oven with cooking spray;... - 40.1435
Bacon And Sausage Black Bean Soup
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon, and set aside, reserving drippings in pan.
Saute onion, carrot, celery, and garlic in drippings 3 minutes or until tender.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add bacon and... - 40.7937
Smoked Sausage, Green Beans And Potatoes Recipe
Here is a simple yet good recipe to make scrumptious bowl of tender smoked sausage with green beans and potatoes. Watch the video to help you make a great comfort meal in no time and it is so good your family is sure to come back for seconds. - 101.424
Turkey And Bow Tie Pasta
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together flour and milk in it.
2) Stir in wine and seasonings until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring continuously, until thick and bubbly.
4) Mix in turkey kielbasa, vegetables and cooked pasta... - 37.4621
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 42.7118
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 45.5301
Black Kielbasa Recipes By Category