- » Black Jalapeno
Black Jalapeno Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black jalapeno recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black jalapeno recipes.
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 43.6939
Jalapeno Roll Ups For Dudes
Mix cream cheese, olives, and jalapenos.
Spread each tortilla with this mixture and roll up.
There should be enough for 8 roll-ups, altogether.
Put them in a plastic bag or wrap in wax paper; refrigerate at least 2 hours, if possible.
Slice each roll-up into... - 34.0963
Black Bean And Couscous Salad With Jalapeno Lemon Dressing
1. Prepare couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Spread couscous on a baking sheet in a thin layer; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
3. Meanwhile, combine lemon rind and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl;... - 36.2294
Betty's Bacon And Jalapeno Hopping John
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon and Jalapeno Hopping John. This is an updated version of the traditional Southern dish that is purported to bring you good luck all year if eaten on New Year's Day! This is also known as "Good Luck Peas." - 106.76
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.8017
1. Combine jalapeno pepper, red onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, and black pepper.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour. - 24.2173
Real Texas Jalapeno Mayonnaise
1. Halve the jalapenos lengthwise and deseed them. Halve each half, again.
2. Using a food processor, chop the Jalapenos very finely.
3. In a blender, put the mayonnaise and the jalapenos and the salt and pepper to taste. Blend to a... - 102.9
Jalapeno Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch-square baking pan.
2. Combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar or honey in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, yogurt, buttermilk, or sour cream, creamed corn, and... - 33.8735
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And... - 119.387
Fresh Tuna Burgers With Mango Jalapeno Jam
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place fillets and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until fish is finely chopped. Shape fish mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties. Brush patties evenly on each side with oil. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover... - 27.5481
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 120.819
Cheesy Beef And Jalapeno Dip
Tangy nacho dip !! This video prepares a zesty nacho dip with ground beef, jalapeno and tomatoes. Seasoned with a lovely aromatic taco seasoning, this is a great dip for parties or any special occasion. This dip brings in a great taste to the nachos and adds... - 109.415
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Place peppers and bacon in bottom of pie shell.
Add cheese, then egg mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Cool for 30 minutes, cut and serve.
(May be prepared as much as 8 hours in advance.) - 40.695
Pork Chops With Jalapeno Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
TRIM excess fat from pork and discard.
Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove; set aside.
Add onion, celery, pecans, jalapeno pepper, sage, rosemary and black... - 43.3869
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 104.022
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon wrapped buffalo jalapeno poppers combine the best of the world of spice, buffalo chicken and bacon. We season some chicken buffalo wing style, stuff into jalapenos, and then wrap these with bacon. - 112.434
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.672
Cook spinach according to directions on can.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown.
Add liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Cook until smooth and... - 46.8233
Real Texas Jalapeno Sweet Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the onions finely.
4. Mince the jalapenos.
5. In a non stick frying skillet, heat the butter and fry the minced garlic, on medium heat.
6. Add the onions and jalapenos and... - 102.145
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 46.0961
Combine all ingredients, except the steak, in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture over the steak in a shallow dish and rub it into the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Remove steak from container and grill to... - 30.909
Salmon With Pineapple And Jalapeno Relish
Looking for something really interesting out of salmon to go well with drinks, here is a recipe just for that. Chef Mike shows in the video how to pan sear salmon along with some fruits, hot seasonings and flavors. An ultimate salmon recipe! - 116.92
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
This video for cilantro jalapeno hummus is amazing and a great Mexican twist to the classic hummus recipe. This hummus has a wonderful aroma of fresh cilantro and delicately flavored with jalapeno. and is great with tortilla chips. This video is... - 110.29
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 41.9004
Mexican Salad With Jalapeno Dressing
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pulse 2 to 3 times or until blended. With processor on, slowly pour olive oil through food chute, processing until blended. Set dressing aside.
2. Warm tostada shells according to package... - 34.1957
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.5412
Jalapeno Green Beans
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy pot over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add string beans.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes, adding liquid if necessary.
Add tomatoes, jalapeno, water, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover pot and... - 41.4255
Peggy Alexander's Sweet Potato Jalapeno Soup With Lime Cream
1. In a pan of salted water, cook whole and unpeeled sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes.
3. Allow them to cool and then peel.
4. For making the lime cream, add the juice and grated peel of limes into... - 47.4299
Pinoy Grilled Jalapeno Potatoes
If you got a grill going then the next best side dish to accompany that would be the grilled potatoes! This is a Filipino based recipe, which has these potatoes spiced to a level! Try this version of the recipe for to have with your grill. See the video for... - 87.3357
Chili Pepper Pasta With Jalapeno Butter Sauce
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add jalapenos, garlic and tomatillos to sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Fold in cilantro, wine, lime juice, salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.0046
Zesty Jalapeno Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
In a covered medium saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are... - 44.7418
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 45.2116
Broiled Salmon With Mango Jalapeno Mint Salsa
This dish has such a delicious combination of flavors. The fresh mango, mint and cilantro add a tasty herb sweetness to the salmon while the jalapeno adds just the right amount of heat. If you don't like salmon, use the mango salsa on chicken, instead. - 35.1119
Guilt-free Cheddar Jalapeno Southern Grits
Easy cheesy....who does not want to good breakfast early in the morning. This video end your search. The amazing cheesy grits with jalapeno peppers is a great concoction of smooth cheese with a dash of zest from the jalapeno peppers. Serve with normal whole... - 118.486
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together black beans, green sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers or green chile peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a... - 42.0333
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 96.6663
Have you ever tasted Indonesian Sambol - if not, then you must try this recipe. Prepare at home, so that you can control the level of spiciness in this condiment. But, it is really hot and spicy. Watch the video and try it today. - 130.743