- » Black Gram Sprout
Black Gram Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black gram sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black gram sprout recipes.
Idlis With Sprouts
What can be more healthier than this steamed Idlis with Sprouts! Yea, with the goodness of sprout grams and uncooked rice, this steamed cakes are just the kind of breakfast anyone would want to indulge in. Such an easy dish to make and serve, these Idlis are... - 43.5776
A nutritious yet tasty alternative to the boring diet snacks! - 35.5394
Minty Sprout Salad
1. In a bowl, muddle together the mint leaves, garlic cloves and green chilli.
2. Add the pomegranate seeds, salt, cow pea sprouts, green gram sprouts and bengal gram sprouts and toss everything well together.
3. Plate and serve as an... - 0
You May Also Like!
Black Gram Sprouts
Clean and wash the whole black gram thoroughly.
Soak it for about 12 hours in lots of water.
Change the water as often as you can (at least twice in 12 hours), since the protein in the gram starts giving off an odour when it breaks up into monocorts and... - 41.2693
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 132.616
Heat the oil.
Add the mustard seeds, gram and red chillies.
The seeds will splutter and the chillies will turn dark.
You may discard the latter if you like.
Add the onions and ginger and fry till the onions are light brown.
Add the chillies, sauce, salt, and... - 41.1264
Soak the gram in water for 8-10 hours; then throw away the water, cover the gram with a wet cloth and leave for another 8-10 hours in a warm, dry place.
At the end of this time, you will find that the gram has sprouted and is crunchy to taste.
Heat the... - 38.5244
Sprouted Lentil Curry - Fangavela Mag Nu Shaak
If you're looking for some Indian curry recipes, then you must try this dish. Chef Bhavna makes the mixed lentil curry in the video. This is a super easy recipe. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So don't forget to watch the video for this... - 105.096
Filipino Lumpia Togue
Have you been looking for the authentic Lumpia Togue recipe from Philippines? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this Asian delicacy. - 73.9679
Lumpia is another mainstay of a typical Filipino party meal. Second only to pancit, you'll see spring rolls in most ocasions. - 100.151
Brown Fried Rice And Steamed Fish
1. For the brown fried rice: In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
2. Add the corn kernels, green peas, black eyed peas, green gram sprouts and french beans into the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes. Stir... - 0
Sooji And Vegetable Upma
1. Prepare vegetables. Heat 100 ml. of oil.
2. Add Bengal gram, black gram, mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
3. Add chopped carrots and sprouted gram. Saute.
4. Add chopped green spices and salt and stir well. Add water to vegetables and bring to... - 44.3443