- » Black Cumin
Black Cumin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black cumin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black cumin recipes.
Cumin Flavored Black Grape Juice
Remove stems from grapes and wash them thoroughly.
Liquidise grapes so that the skin and seeds are separated.
Strain juice; add some water to the residue and liquidise it again; strain this and mix it with the strained juice.
Add sugar and citric acid to the... - 32.736
Cumin Rice With Black Beans
Cumin Rice With Black Beans is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Cumin Rice With Black Beans; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 39.5667
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.409
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.4992
Black Beans And Rice With Cumin Vinaigrette
1.Take a medium bowl and add in beans, bell pepper, rice and mix well.
2.In a mixing bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
3.Pour this on the rice mixture and toss well to coat.
4. Can be served immediately.
5.... - 44.7286
Chili With Chorizo
Looking for a chili packed with flavor and just the right amount of heat? This is it. So simple to prepare, yet so satisfying to eat, my Chili with Chorizo has a most comforting blend of textures and spices that is sure to put a smile on your face! - 40.1756
Cumin Rice With Pignoli
Soak rice in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onion and saute until it begins to turn golden.
Add rice and soaking water along with cumin and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Cook rice at simmer about... - 37.8221
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 43.6565
Lamb With Wine And Cumin Sauce
Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil.
Sear the chops well on both sides, using rather high heat.
Do not overcook them as we want them to be a bit pink on the inside.
Depending on the thickness of the chops, you should cook them about 4—5 minutes on... - 38.2072
New Potatoes In Cumin Vinaigrette
Scrub potatoes and cook in boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat oil with cumin and vinegar in serving bowl.
Press garlic clove through press into dressing.
Mix with pepper.
When potatoes are ready, drain and cut into halves or quarters directly... - 27.4682
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 29.3952
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 33.9154
Beans With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain again:
2. Place beans and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
3. To make vinaigrette, place spring onions, mustard, cumin, oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a... - 35.2686
Spiced With Cumin Ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Shape into one- or one and a half inch balls.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees about twenty minutes.
Or, if you wish, deepfry the meatballs in corn oil until brown and the meatballs are... - 30.569
Chicken With Cumin Cinnamon Marinade
Chop garlic in food processor by turning on food processor and putting each clove through top while blade is whirling.
Turn off machine and add chopped onion, wine, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and pepper.
Process until mixture is a paste.
Place thighs in a... - 34.955
Peas And Tomatoes With Whole Cumin
1. Remove the peas from their shell and keep them aside.
2. Take a small cup and mix together cumin, coriander, Cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Add 5 tablespoons of warm water. Let it set aside.
4. In large pan, heat oil on... - 45.4108
1)In a bowl, soak tamarind for 15-20 minutes and filter it. Add water and mix well.
2)Add all the remaining ingredients to the water and mix well. Chill it.
3)Serve the chilled zeerajal with golgappas or alone. - 47.8139
Yellow Squash With Cumin
1. In a pan heat oil and cook the sliced onions with cumin over medium heat until soft.
2. Now add the sliced squash; add black pepper and continue to cook for about 10 minutes with the lid on.
3. Once the squash becomes tender add the lemon juice and... - 31.7266
Cumin-crusted Bass Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook cumin seeds in a large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted. Place cumin, salt, and pepper in a spice or coffee grinder,- process until finely ground. Rub cumin mixture over top and bottom sides of fillets.
3.... - 22.39
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 32.4136
Cumin Beef Balls
This Cumin Beef Balls is a very simple and easy meatballs you can whip up for any gathering at home. Delicioulsy falvored with cumin and some of your favorite herbs, this Cumin Beef Balls is the best you can make out of groud beef. Give it a try, you will not... - 39.3444
Curly Endive With Chili Cumin Dressing
1) Wash the curly endive and soak the excess water with paper towels.
2) In a large bowl, place the curly endive.
3) In another small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar, together.
4) Press the garlic into the mixture.
5) Add remaining seasoning... - 46.7698
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 43.7892
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4633
Carrot Turnip Salad With Cumin Lime Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the limejuice, oil, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds or until the parsley is minced.
2 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.... - 28.7763
Chickpea And Baked Bell Pepper Salad With Cumin
1. In a large saucepan, cover the chickpeas with cold water and let soak overnight at room temperature. The next day, strain off the water. Cover the chickpeas with 6 inches of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a ladle, skim the water to... - 41.4333
Carrots Ginger And Cumin
Have you ever tried flavoring your veggies? Try out this Carrots Ginger And Cumin, which is a very different take on the normal vegetable side courses. Carrots flavored with ginger and cumin and topped with a lemony feel is something you would love to ty! - 40.7546
Peanut And Cumin Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a microwave, roast the peanuts for 4-5 minutes by occasionally shaking the dish.
3. Add cumin seeds and roast for about a minute.
4. Add the nuts to oven and roast.
5. Adjust oven at gas 5,... - 40.8202
Gino D'acampo Butternut Squash & Cumin Soup With Herb Dressing
1. For the soup, bring the stock, butternut squash and cumin to the boil in a pan, then reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 mins or until the squash is tender. Add the cream and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Using a hand-held... - 36.1927
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 139.687
Cumin And Chick Pea Baked Potatoes
1. Scrub & clean the potatoes thoroughly, pat dry and pierce the potato with a skewer evenly on the skin.
2. In a pre-heated oven shelf place the pierced potatoes and bake for about an hour or until tender.
3. Remove the cooked... - 34.1162
Cumin Noodles is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Cumin Noodles is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.9202
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.1434
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Tomato Cumin Dressing
1) With a sharp knife, remove the grapefruit skin. Discard carefully all the bitter white pith.
2) Work over a bowl, to separate the sections by cutting in between the membranes.
3) Cut the avocados in half along the length and remove the pits.... - 47.6829
Broccoli Soup With Cumin And Scallops
1) In a 4 litre (7 pint) casserole add half of the butter.
2) Mix broccoli, leeks, potato, garlic, thyme and some pepper.
3) Cover casserole with a lid or plastic film. Microwave the vegetables on high for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and stir in stock,... - 44.8325
Beef Stew With Cumin Seed
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Stir the flour, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a shallow bowl.
Turn the cubes of stew meat in the flour to coat well, shake off excess, and transfer to a plate.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy kettle.
Add... - 43.5067
Whole spices, dry roasted and ground into a spice powder. Used to flavor thin soups aka Rasam in South of India. - 30.445
As famous as it sounds, this grilled bistec recipe is a perfect dish for barbecue cookouts. With a little ingredients from your kitchen shelve and these simple steps you can be a Master Chef and amaze your guests at the next cook out. Check out the video to... - 117.185
Basic Garam Masala
Grind all ingredients individually, mix and store in an airtight glass jar. - 22.617
Mix cucumber with yogurt, coriander in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn black, set aside to cool, add to mixture.
Add salt just before serving. - 31.4599