- » Black Cumin
Black Cumin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black cumin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black cumin recipes.
Cumin Flavored Black Grape Juice
Remove stems from grapes and wash them thoroughly.
Liquidise grapes so that the skin and seeds are separated.
Strain juice; add some water to the residue and liquidise it again; strain this and mix it with the strained juice.
Add sugar and citric acid to the... - 34.6483
Cumin Rice With Black Beans
Cumin Rice With Black Beans is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Cumin Rice With Black Beans; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 40.5623
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.9557
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.8962
Black Beans And Rice With Cumin Vinaigrette
1.Take a medium bowl and add in beans, bell pepper, rice and mix well.
2.In a mixing bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
3.Pour this on the rice mixture and toss well to coat.
4. Can be served immediately.
5.... - 45.0528
Chili With Chorizo
Looking for a chili packed with flavor and just the right amount of heat? This is it. So simple to prepare, yet so satisfying to eat, my Chili with Chorizo has a most comforting blend of textures and spices that is sure to put a smile on your face! - 40.1373
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 45.1667
Lamb With Wine And Cumin Sauce
Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil.
Sear the chops well on both sides, using rather high heat.
Do not overcook them as we want them to be a bit pink on the inside.
Depending on the thickness of the chops, you should cook them about 4—5 minutes on... - 39.5666
New Potatoes In Cumin Vinaigrette
Scrub potatoes and cook in boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat oil with cumin and vinegar in serving bowl.
Press garlic clove through press into dressing.
Mix with pepper.
When potatoes are ready, drain and cut into halves or quarters directly... - 28.5775
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 31.3854
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 35.6686
Beans With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain again:
2. Place beans and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
3. To make vinaigrette, place spring onions, mustard, cumin, oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a... - 37.6539
Spiced With Cumin Ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Shape into one- or one and a half inch balls.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees about twenty minutes.
Or, if you wish, deepfry the meatballs in corn oil until brown and the meatballs are... - 33.155
Chicken With Cumin Cinnamon Marinade
Chop garlic in food processor by turning on food processor and putting each clove through top while blade is whirling.
Turn off machine and add chopped onion, wine, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and pepper.
Process until mixture is a paste.
Place thighs in a... - 36.3893
1)In a bowl, soak tamarind for 15-20 minutes and filter it. Add water and mix well.
2)Add all the remaining ingredients to the water and mix well. Chill it.
3)Serve the chilled zeerajal with golgappas or alone. - 48.2737
Peas And Tomatoes With Whole Cumin
1. Remove the peas from their shell and keep them aside.
2. Take a small cup and mix together cumin, coriander, Cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Add 5 tablespoons of warm water. Let it set aside.
4. In large pan, heat oil on... - 45.364
Yellow Squash With Cumin
1. In a pan heat oil and cook the sliced onions with cumin over medium heat until soft.
2. Now add the sliced squash; add black pepper and continue to cook for about 10 minutes with the lid on.
3. Once the squash becomes tender add the lemon juice and... - 32.919
Cumin-crusted Bass Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook cumin seeds in a large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted. Place cumin, salt, and pepper in a spice or coffee grinder,- process until finely ground. Rub cumin mixture over top and bottom sides of fillets.
3.... - 24.3574
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 35.1338
Cumin Beef Balls
This Cumin Beef Balls is a very simple and easy meatballs you can whip up for any gathering at home. Delicioulsy falvored with cumin and some of your favorite herbs, this Cumin Beef Balls is the best you can make out of groud beef. Give it a try, you will not... - 40.8093
Curly Endive With Chili Cumin Dressing
1) Wash the curly endive and soak the excess water with paper towels.
2) In a large bowl, place the curly endive.
3) In another small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar, together.
4) Press the garlic into the mixture.
5) Add remaining seasoning... - 47.3059
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 41.3629
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Carrot Turnip Salad With Cumin Lime Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the limejuice, oil, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds or until the parsley is minced.
2 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.... - 30.6777
Chickpea And Baked Bell Pepper Salad With Cumin
1. In a large saucepan, cover the chickpeas with cold water and let soak overnight at room temperature. The next day, strain off the water. Cover the chickpeas with 6 inches of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a ladle, skim the water to... - 41.874
Cumin Rice With Pignoli
Soak rice in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onion and saute until it begins to turn golden.
Add rice and soaking water along with cumin and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Cook rice at simmer about... - 40.4024
Carrots Ginger And Cumin
Have you ever tried flavoring your veggies? Try out this Carrots Ginger And Cumin, which is a very different take on the normal vegetable side courses. Carrots flavored with ginger and cumin and topped with a lemony feel is something you would love to ty! - 42.2861
Peanut And Cumin Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a microwave, roast the peanuts for 4-5 minutes by occasionally shaking the dish.
3. Add cumin seeds and roast for about a minute.
4. Add the nuts to oven and roast.
5. Adjust oven at gas 5,... - 41.8213
Gino D'acampo Butternut Squash & Cumin Soup With Herb Dressing
1. For the soup, bring the stock, butternut squash and cumin to the boil in a pan, then reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 mins or until the squash is tender. Add the cream and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Using a hand-held... - 36.9116
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 108.296
Cumin And Chick Pea Baked Potatoes
1. Scrub & clean the potatoes thoroughly, pat dry and pierce the potato with a skewer evenly on the skin.
2. In a pre-heated oven shelf place the pierced potatoes and bake for about an hour or until tender.
3. Remove the cooked... - 35.7268
Cumin Noodles is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Cumin Noodles is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.7066
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.388
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Tomato Cumin Dressing
1) With a sharp knife, remove the grapefruit skin. Discard carefully all the bitter white pith.
2) Work over a bowl, to separate the sections by cutting in between the membranes.
3) Cut the avocados in half along the length and remove the pits.... - 46.3814
Broccoli Soup With Cumin And Scallops
1) In a 4 litre (7 pint) casserole add half of the butter.
2) Mix broccoli, leeks, potato, garlic, thyme and some pepper.
3) Cover casserole with a lid or plastic film. Microwave the vegetables on high for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and stir in stock,... - 43.3027
Beef Stew With Cumin Seed
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Stir the flour, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a shallow bowl.
Turn the cubes of stew meat in the flour to coat well, shake off excess, and transfer to a plate.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy kettle.
Add... - 44.4621
Whole spices, dry roasted and ground into a spice powder. Used to flavor thin soups aka Rasam in South of India. - 30.5508
Basic Garam Masala
Grind all ingredients individually, mix and store in an airtight glass jar. - 23.2571
Mix cucumber with yogurt, coriander in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn black, set aside to cool, add to mixture.
Add salt just before serving. - 32.2781
Break down the tamarind block.
Pour the hot water over the tamarind and leave it to soak for about 10-15 minutes.
Squeeze out all the water and push the tamarind through a sieve to extract the pulp.
Wash the lentils, put in a saucepan with the measured water,... - 45.9961
Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn black add onion, saute until golden brown.
Add masala paste, garam masala, cook for 1 minute.
Add red kidney beans, salt, cook on high for 1 minute.
Add water, bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover, cook on low for... - 39.3059
Complete Curry Powder
Wash and dry coriander, cumin and fenugreek seeds individually, as they are usually full of dust.
Dry roast and grind each ingredient individually and mix all together.
Heat oil till very hot, sprinkle onto spices and mix well.
This preserves the masala for a... - 36.3092
Dry Ground Garam Masala
Clean and dry all the masalas.
Dry grind to a fine powder.
Sieve with coriander if necessary, and store in an airtight container.
Use as and when desired. - 31.3325
Grind all the spices to a fine powder.
Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate.
It will stay fresh for months. - 32.1199
1. Powder the roasted gram and black beans separately.
2. Sieve the rice flour and the powdered ingredients together.
3. Boil water and add salt and butter to it.
4. Add boiled water slowly into the sieved flours, stirring all the time to prevent lumps.
5.... - 42.7152
Savory Masala For Meat
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 36.0765
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 125.642
Tasty Panera Black Bean Soup
Jump-start your healthy eating plan with this yummy, healthy, luxurious yet low calorie panera black bean soup. This good-for-you-soup is relatively simple to whomp up and is less creamier, richer and low-calorie than store-bought chain. Just get inspired by... - 93.7879
Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup
This Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup needs two main ingredients-black beans (of course) and smoked ham. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup. Truly tasty! - 41.2228
Black Bean Dip
1.Place the beans, chili powder, cumin, red onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender and puree.
Variation Substitute 1 tablespoon orange juice and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar for the chili powder and cumin. - 30.2264
How To Cook Black Beans And Rice
A staple in Cuba and Puerto Rico, the classic black bean is a highly comforting recipe to gorge into on hungry nights. Try this slow cooker recipe at home and spice up your family's suppertime. This video shows how to whomp up this lip-smacking meal sans any... - 118.261
Black Bean Hummus
Another delicious spin. This recipe uses black beans instead of chickpeas - 119.186
Black Bean Lasagna
In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes and chilies with the tomato sauce.
In a medium bowl, combine the beans, cumin, and chili powder.
Lightly mash the beans with a fork.
Coat a 9" x 9" pan with nonstick spray.
Spoon 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture into the bottom... - 40.905
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
Spicy Black Eyed Peas
1) In a small bowl, prepare the raw seasoning by combining all the ingredients. Place aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, add oil to heat over moderately high heat, for cooking the peas.
3) Add cumin seeds in hot oil and cook for 10... - 46.363
Corn And Black Bean Salad
If you are a person who likes to experiment with your salads, then we have just the perfect recipe for you. Black Beans and Corn Salad is easy to make and tastes great too. So, don't forget to check out the recipe. - 114.225
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 44.7493
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Cuban Black Beans
Here is an impressive video for a classic Cuban black beans recipe that is so delicious and flavorful. The chef makes this flavorful dish with sofrito that is an aromatic combo of spices, onions, garlic and green peppers. This video is a must watch! - 108.765
Sweet Lime Energy Soda
A nice, refreshing drink is the perfect antidote to blistering summer sun. Now why settle for something familiar as sweet lime soda when you can make a refreshing, energizing drink with sweet lime. This video recipe shows how to stir up a glass of refreshing... - 116.713
Dalia Black Bean Salad
Bring dalia and 500 ml water to a boil in a covered saucepan.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes until excess liquid is absorbed.
Let the dalia cool, then fluff with a fork.
Scrub and wash the orange, then grate the rind.
Cut the remaining orange in half and squeeze... - 34.4486
Creole Black Bean Dip
Place in blender beans, peppers, vinegar, chili wder, seasoning and cumin.
Blend until ooth.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, in onion, garlic and parsley, - 31.1193
Black Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add the beans, tomatoes and their liquid, tomato paste, corn, chili powder, cumin and sugar, and stir to combine. Reduce the... - 28.9206
Quick Black Bean Dinner From Leftovers
1.In a pan stir fry onions, bell peppers, mushrooms with chili powder, cumin and salt added to it.
2.In a separate deep pan simmer canned kidney beans for some time.
3.Serve stir fried vegetables and canned beans with leftover brown rice or... - 74.9763
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Black Bean And Corn Salsa
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Allow to marinate at least one hour before serving. - 29.3091
Black Bean And Corn Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 38.4338
Black Bean Salsa
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in the corn, green bell pepper, green chili, red bell pepper and onions. Pour in the warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes stirring in between.
2. Add in the tomatoes and mix well, Drain the vegetables of excess water... - 121.457
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 46.1888
Black Bean Chili
1. In a large, heavy pot, heat sherry and oil over medium heat and saute onions until soft but not browned.
2. Add celery, carrot, and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except garnishes, and bring to a boil.... - 34.9003
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.3976
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Black Eyed Peas Burritos
Have you been looking for a special Mexican dish to prepare this weekend? Look no further. Watch the chef make this delicious Black Eyed Peas Burritos now. The dish is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Don't miss it. - 126.174
Succotash is very tasty and very nutritious, as you need to include so many vegetables. You can serve it alone or with bread rolls. Once the ingredients are ready, it takes only few minutes to cook and serve. - 111.738
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 119.949
Black Bean Dip
Black bean dip is a peppy and delicious dip. This black bean dip recipe is prepared with canned beans processed with spiced like chili, cumin and flavored with hot pepper sauce. Combined with cooked onions and garlic, it mixed well and can be served fresh and... - 39.3614
Once considered the poor's meal, mujadara has come of age and now being eaten even in palaces I the Arab world. This dish has gained so much popularity due to it high nutritional value, simple flavors and ease of preparing. - 109.252
Black Bean And Salsa Dip
1) In a bowl, place together black beans, chillies, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro and cumin.
2) Stir the black bean mixture to mix well.
3) Cove the bowl and refrigerate until ready to be server.
4) Serve with tortilla chips if desired. - 37.4009
Chili Brown Rice
1. Put the water, onion, butter, chilies, chili powder, cumin, and salt in a large heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and add the rice. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the rice has absorbed the liquid.
2. Break up the tomatoes and add to the rice with... - 32.4551
Black Bean Tostadas
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. On a baking sheet, line the tortillas and bake them in the oven for about five minutes or more; turn them around and cook for another couple of minutes
3. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of cheese and a... - 40.2661
Black Chana Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, green chili, ginger, red chili powder, cumin powder, black salt, dry mango powder, salt and chaat masala.
2. Add in the onion, tomato, green pepper and black chana. Toss well all the... - 0
Black Bean Soup
1. Heat a pan, add bacon and brown.
2. Add onions, celery, red peppers, green onions and garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add th black beans.
5. Add the thyme, black pepper, salt and cumin and... - 115.02
Black Beans And Corn
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic,and green bell pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add water during this process if necessary.
Add black beans, corn, cumin, and coriander.
Cook for 5 minutes or until... - 41.1393
Grilled Scallops With Black Beans
Place scallops in a shallow dish.
Combine olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and ground red pepper; drizzle over scallops, and toss gently.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place... - 38.9676
Spicy Black Bean Soup
A quick black bean soup that is great for a lunch or a quick dinner. Healthy and very easy to make. - 108.056
Grilled Scallops With Black Beans
If sea scallops are your pick, you will sure go for this Grilled Scallops With Black Beans. Sea scallops when combined with the right seasonings brings in a unique tang to this dish. Check out the recipe of Grilled Scallops With Black Beans. - 47.7387
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 42.5591
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Acorn Squash With Black Beans
Place 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Bring to a boil.
Place squash chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Place 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add onions,... - 49.8358
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla
If you are tempted to eat quesadilla, do watch this video. The chef here quickly makes a black bean quesadilla and tops it with amazing green. So have some tasty bites by cooking the dish on your own. - 110.81
Herbed Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in 6 to 8 cups lukewarm water.
Prepare rice. Garnish in advance by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate to let rice marinate.
To make soup: Discard bean soaking water. Place beans in a 6-quart pot with 3 quarts fresh... - 40.5237
Red, White, And Black Bean Salad
1. Puree garlic, lemon juice, cumin, oregano, chili oil, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
2. Place pinto beans, cannellini beans, black beans, and onion in a glass bowl. Toss with garlic dressing.
3. Chill for 1 hour. - 33.9694
Black Bean Sandwich Deluxe
Place the beans, chili powder, and cumin in a food processor or blender and puree.
Spread the bean puree on 4 of the roll halves.
Top with the romaine lettuce, red pepper rings, tomato and onion slices, and remaining roll halves. - 33.4238
Black Bean Salad
Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and onions; toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, add peppers and tomatoes.
Garnish with sliced avocado. - 40.9808