- » Black Coffee
Black Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black coffee recipes.
Frozen Black Coffee
I bet this Frozen Black Coffee is sure gonna be the first choice of any coffee lover, once that have got the taste of it. Flavored with strong coffee and maderich with cream and sugar syrup, this sweet sip is sure to satiate all. - 26.4398
Brandied Almond Coffee
Brandied Almond Coffee is an easy to prepare beverage which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Brandied Almond Coffee, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 24.207
Strong Black Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee is one of my favorite beverages to serve when there are visitors. I served it for an informal get together at home for my brother and his family and they loved it! Little did they know that the credit went to this wonderful Irish Coffee recipe. - 33.1851
Mocha Coffee is an amazingly delicious beverage version. An easy to make beverage, you will simply find this Mocha Coffee both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 25.9251
Try this version of amazingly delicious Spiced Coffee. An effortlessly prepared beverage; the Spiced Coffee is a drink that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 26.2112
Mexican Coffee is an amazingly delicious version of beverage. An easy to prepare beverage, Mexican Coffee is a drink that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.3982
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 99.0132
Mocha Mint Coffee
Mocha Mint Coffee is an amazingly delicious beverage. Try this tempting and alluring Mocha Mint Coffee; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 26.9291
Devil's Food Cake With Black Coffee
1) Heat the oven to 190°C. 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) In a pan, add chocolate and coffee and stir over gentle heat you have a smooth sauce, then cool.
3) Take three 20 cm (8 inch) sandwich tins and grease and line with greased greaseproof... - 44.029
Coffee And Chocolate Swirl
Place the dough in a bowl and add the coffee and chocolate chips.
Squeeze and knead together until evenly mixed and there are no white streaks remaining in the dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 20-inch strand.
Grease an 8-inch... - 35.7615
Coffee Cream Roll Cake
Put cracker crumbs into bowl with sugar and almonds.
Make well in center.
Add coffee and vanilla; mix to soft dough.
Sift a little extra sugar onto large sheet of grease-proof paper.
Roll out mixture onto paper to rectangular shape about 9 x12 inches.
Spread... - 31.5307
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse is very tasty and has a different taste. The fusion of black coffee, orange juice and rum or brandy gives the Chocolate Mousse a very unique taste. - 41.608
Pour Kahlua liqueur into a mug of black coffee.
Top with whipped cream. - 18.7426
Want a shot of black espresso coffee for a caffeine kick? The Vicki shows you how to make a nice glass of so, see the video for more! - 70.0557
Place whiskey into small, warmed goblet, add sugar.
Fill to within 1/2 in. of top with black coffee. - 21.7147
Golden Syrup Coffee Cream
This easy to make recipe for sonny's coffee creams is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy sonny's coffee creams yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 36.6431
Baked Coffee Custard
Substitute 1 to 2 cups, strong, black coffee-for an equal amount of milk, or scald the milk with 3 to 4 tbsp. ground coffee and strain.
Proceed as for Baked Custard. - 16.0727
Dissolve sugar in black coffee in coffee mug or Irish coffee goblet.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Add Irish whiskey.
Top with whipped cream. - 23.4985
Brandied Almond Coffee
In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until very hot.
Add Creme de Almond and brandy.
Top with whipped cream. - 29.4071
Nothing can beat the summer heat, than a glass of cold ice coffee. So whenever you are back home in a hot, summer day, make sure to blend one glass of ice kool coffee. You can even make it an adult's drink by adding some vodka or rum. Go through the video to... - 86.6645
I have served this Jamaican Coffee drink at bridge parties for many years now. The rum and black coffee flavors work wonders in this Jamaican Coffee. Really tasty! - 22.1333
Beat the butter or margarine and sugar with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes, or in a mixer for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add the flour and coffee and mix to a stiff dough.
Place the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with a large star nozzle.
Pipe an even... - 44.0022
Place the coffee liqueur, black coffee and muscovado sugar in a large saucepan.
Warm over a gentle heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Pour into six glass tankards.
Whip the cream until softly peaking.
Spoon on to the hot coffee mixture and top with... - 28.4114
Heat a stemmed whiskey goblet.
Add the sugar and enough of the hot coffee to dissolve the sugar.
Add the Irish whiskey and fill the glass to within an inch of the brim with more very hot black coffee.
Gently pour the double cream onto a teaspoon... - 27.6546
Use very strong cold, black coffee in place of the milk in either the Two-Egg or White Cake. - 13.9158
Coffee And Walnut Galette
1.Preheat the oven to 290 degrees.
2.Whisk egg whites so that are firm.
3.Put 1 tablspoon of sugar in it and beat for 30 more seconds.
4.Once done, make a well in the center and using a metal spoon put the remaining sugar in it.
5.Take a... - 42.102
Spiced Mexican Coffee
Stir cinnamon into coffee.
Pour into 4 demitasse cups.
Sweeten to taste and top each cup with a generous dollop of whipped cream which has been spiced with the nutmeg and cinnamon. - 25.2885
Chocolate Mocha Coffee
Combine milk and chocolate in a saucepan and stir over low heat until blended.
Stir in coffee and sugar to taste.
Pour into coffee cups and top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of grated chocolate. - 27.8547
Mix the eggs and sugar together in a heatproof bowl.
Put the bowl over a pan of boiling water over low heat and beat until very thick.
Remove the bowl from the pan and gradually beat in the flour.
Divide between two well-greased 18 cm./ 7 in.sandwich tins and... - 42.8321
Irish Coffee is an amazingly irresistible beverage that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of coffee amd whiskey; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.2671
Coffee Yogurt Cream
1. Mix the black coffee with sweetener to taste; add the yogurt and milk.
2. Dissolve the gelatine in the 3 tablespoons water and add to the coffee mixture; mix thoroughly.
3. Pour into 1 lightly oiled large fluted mould, or 4 individual ones, and chill for... - 27.3453
Frozen Coffee And Almond Yogurt
1 In a bowl, pour the yogurt.
2 Add in the black coffee and sugar, mixing well.
3 In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until very stiff.
4 Gradually fold into the yogurt mixture along with the toasted flaked almonds.
5 Into four... - 36.0612
Microwave Irish Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then stir in sugar and whiskey.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 27.6519
Ice Cold Coffee With Chocolate
This recipe is very good for the hot scorching summers or for a relaxing evening. It has chocolate and coffee blended into one. To make this more rich, ice cream can also be added. - 0
Coffee And Walnut Galette
Set oven at very low (250Â°F).
Beat egg whites until they hold a firm peak but are not dry.
Add 1 tablespoon sugar and continue beating until the mixture is glossy.
With a metal spoon, fold in remaining sugar to make meringue mixture.
Draw an 8-inch... - 40.7339
Mexican Coffee is an excellent drink for parties and gatherings. Make your evening more entertaining with this Mexican Coffee drink. Try it any day! - 25.4665
Warm the glasses by rilling with hot water while making the coffee.
Whip the cream until fairly stiff.
Pour the whiskey into 6 glasses and add a teaspoon of sugar to each glass.
Heat the coffee and pour into the glasses to within 1/2 inch of the top.
Spoon... - 31.5735
Spiced Coffee With Prunes
1. Mix together the cream and confectioner's sugar
2. Heat coffee, add cinnamon and stir to blend
3. On neach of the cups, place prune, lace with brandy and pour coffee
4. Top with a tablespoon each of the whipped cream and serve - 36.3832
Nutmeg Flavored Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee is a beautiful cocktail drink which is also dynamite. This Irish Coffee recipe is dead easy to make. Do make it! - 25.3782
This coffee sauce is a rich tasting dessert sauce that is easily and simply prepared. Made by combing coffee with egg yolks and sugar, this coffee sauce can be used for cakes, ice cream toppings and tortes. I sbsolutely adore this being a coffee addict! - 24.5052
Irish Coffee Traditional Style
First of all warm a stemmed whiskey glass.
Put in the sugar and enough hot coffee to dissolve the sugar.
Add the Irish whiskey to fill within an inch of the brim.
Now this is the tricky part: hold a teaspoon curved side up across the glass and pour... - 28.4951
1) Take a small sauce pan and heat coffee and liqueurs in it.
2) Take four mugs; rub their rims with orange and dip into sugar.
3) Pour over coffee and top with whipped cream.
4) Serve at once, on garnishing with a cherry. - 35.0985
Easy Irish Coffee
1. In an 8-ounce mug, pour the coffee.
2. Heat in the microwave at HIGH for under 1 1/2 minutes, until piping hot.
3. Add whiskey and stir to mix
4. Serve immediately topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream. - 28.4235
Microwave Spiced Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add milk, sugar and nutmeg.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve with cinnamon stick. - 35.1936
1. In four lage coffee cups, fill water, let stand for a couple of minutes and throw the wter away
2. In a bowl, beat egg yolks with cognac or brandy and honey and blend them well
3. Pour into the heated coffee cups and add cream on top
4. Heat coffee... - 32.3287
Microwave Mocha Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then add liqueur.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.2117
Mary Norwak's No-cook Coffee Pudding
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Beat butter and sugar until light, creamy and fluffy.
3) Add breadcrumbs and coffee and blend until completely mixed.
4) In a pudding dish, press the mixture.
5) Pack by covering serving dish with foil... - 32.3793
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in coffee on low flame
2. Now, mix arrowroot and water in a small bowl and add it to the coffee mixture
3. Remove the pan from the flame and add cream if you like
4. Serve warm as appropriate - 36.0286
Ricotta Cheese With Coffee
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the ricotta cheese, sugar, coffee, and rum until mixture is smooth and thick. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
2. Spoon the mixture into individual serving glasses or custard cups.... - 21.6407
Rich Coffee Sauce
1. Beat the eggs until light and thick.
2. Gradually add the hot coffee, beating constantly; stir in the sugar and salt. Cook the mixture in the upper part of a double boiler over boiling water until it thickens and coats the spoon. Let it cool.
3. Just... - 25.6402
1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and mix in the flour.
2. Add the coffee gradually and stir until boiling.
3. Simmer slowly for 5 minutes. Add the sugar and flavouring.
4. Just before serving, stir in the egg yolk. Do not allow the sauce to boil again. - 32.7582
1. Blend coffee and arrowroot together.
2. Place in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, cool slightly, and stir. in the sugar and margarine. - 25.1315
Microwave Mocha Mint Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add liqueurs.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 32.4581
Microwave Brandied Almond Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Creme de Almond and brandy.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 29.5657
Microwave Mexican Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cream on ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Kahlua.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 31.5089
I will let you enjoy this Irish coffee if you promise to toast before.
Here are some Irish toasts..
May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.
Here's... - 29.6029
Classic Coffee Souffle
Put the sponge finger biscuits in a shallow dish and sprinkle over half the liqueur.
Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then mash with a fork.
Grease a 1.5 1/2 pint souffle dish with 15 g/1/2 oz of the butter.
Sprinkle in the icing sugar and tip the dish to coat... - 42.6718
Coffee Ice Cream
Combine 5 oz. castor sugar and 1 tablespoon cornflour in the top of a double boiler.
Gradually stir in 8 oz. milk and 4 oz. very strong black coffee.
When well mixed, cook over boiling water until mixture thickens.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Beat 2 egg... - 39.0225
Boil the water.
Put the coffee into the cup.
About 1/2-1 teaspoon will do for each cup.
Pour in the hot water.
Add sugar and milk to taste.
The milk may be heated along with the water, unless you want black coffee.
The proportion of water: milk is a matter of... - 32.5397
Amazingly delicious coffee biscuits guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 33.2257
Coffee And Walnut Dessert
Place the coffee and marshmallows in a bowl. Cook for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until dissolved. Let it stand until cold. Stir the chopped bananas and the whipped cream into the coffee mixture.
Spoon half the mixture into 4 glasses. Press the banana slices and... - 22.937
Coffee And Rum Sauce
The coffee and rum sauce is a dessert sauce prepared with dark rum and balck coffee. Rich and heavy bodied, the coffee and rum sauce is cooked with eggs and cream along with cornflour and milk. Sweetened with sugar, the rum and coffee sauce can be served over... - 41.726
1. Take Irish coffee glass, warm it, add whisky and if liked, ignite.
2. Stir coffee and sugar as per taste well.
3. Over the glass hold a spoon upside down and pour cream carefully over so that it floats on top of the coffee and does not mix in.
4.... - 34.2082
1. Spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar into each of 4 (5-oz) goblets.
2. Add 2 tablespoons whisky to each and fill with coffee to within 1/2 inch of rim.
3. Float a heaping tablespoonful of whipped cream on coffee in each goblet, by sliding it off a... - 32.3294
1 Rinse out 4 coffee glasses with hot, not boiling, water.
Pour in the coffee until each glass is about 3/4 full.
2 Stir in the sugar and the whisky.
Top with whipped cream. - 24.3141
1. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar into each of 4 (5-ounce) goblets.
2. Add 2 tablespoons whiskey to each. Fill with coffee to within 1/2 inch of rim.
3. Float a heaping tablespoonful of whipped cream on coffee in each goblet by sliding it off a spoon. Serve at... - 29.6433
Coffee Pot Roast With Vegetables
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle, adding a small amount of fat if necessary.
Add tomatoes, liquids, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add onion and carrot; simmer for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook until vegetables are... - 35.2146
Irish Coffee Pudding
Irish Coffee Pudding is a tasty dessert that will definitely dazzle your guests. Though the Irish Coffee Pudding is a little work, it is definitely worth seeing the amazed expression of your guests while serving it. Try it for yourself! - 43.339
1. Take a large saucepan, place on medium heat. Add molasses and coffee and stirring continuously, heat till molasses dissolve. Take care not to boil.
2. Take 12 cups, add 1 tbsp rum to each and pour in coffee mixture into the cups.
3. Serve... - 34.3298
Strong Coffee Tiramisu
Divide the sponge fingers among 4 individual serving dishes.
Mix together the coffee and 1 tablespoon of the marsala, and pour over the biscuits.
Set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together the fromage frais, cream cheese, sugar, and remaining... - 36.2152
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 43.4432
Coffee Bavarian Cream
Coffee Bavarian Cream is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Coffee Bavarian Cream; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.1918
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Using the teaspoon of butter, grease a large baking sheet and set it aside.
Put the dough into a pastry tube with a plain nozzle.
Squeeze out 2- to 3-inch (5- to 8-cm) lengths of the dough, well spaced out, onto the baking... - 38.9106
Cinnamon Coffee Bars
1. Grease a 13 x 9 inch oblong pan.
2. Cream together thoroughly the fat, sugar and egg.
3. Stir in the coffee.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spice. Stir them into the creamed- coffee mixture, blending thoroughly.
5. Lastly, blend... - 44.5655
Coffee Refrigerator Cake
Mix the brandy with the coffee in a shallow dish. Dip the boudoir biscuits one at a time into the coffee. Arrange seven biscuits side by side on a serving plate. Whip half the chilled cream and 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) milk together until it just holds... - 25.5584
Irish Coffee Souffle
Lightly grease a 1 litre (2 pint) souffle dish and tie a band of greaseproof paper around the outside of the dish to extend 5 cm (2 inches) above the rim.
Grease the inside of the paper collar.
Dissolve the gelatine in the coffee.
Whisk the egg... - 41.1295
Chocolate And Coffee Torte
1) Use foil to line an 8-inches round tin.
2) Cream together the sugar and butter till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the cocoa, egg yolk, sherry and nuts and stir well. Mix the ingredients properly together and if required, add some more sherry... - 37.8715
Viennese Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Using a little of the butter, grease a 7 inch cake tin, then dust with a little flour.
In a bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon until it is soft.
Add 4 ounces [1/2 cup] sugar and beat until the... - 43.8691
Classic Coffee Eclairs
Spoon the pastry dough into a piping bag with a plain tube nozzle.
Pipe, in 5 cm./ 2 in.
lengths, on to well-greased baking sheets.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6) and bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to... - 35.2798
Malak Coffee Cake
Cream 8 oz. butter.
Add gradually 8 oz. castor sugar and cream until smooth and light.
Stir in the beaten yolk of 1 egg.
Melt 3 oz. bitter chocolate in a double boiler, add the 3 tablespoons coffee, mix well and cool.
Then stir into the cream... - 37.7492
Austrian Coffee Cake
1) Heat the oven at 375°F or Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, add butter and cream well.
3) Add in the sugar and again beat well till light and fluffy.
4) One at a time, beat in the eggs and fold in the sifted flour and salt.
5) Transfer the mix... - 45.297
Steamed Chocolate And Coffee Pudding
Melt the chocolate with the coffee gently in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Cream the butter and the sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Stir in the chocolate mixture, then the... - 39.8496
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
In a mixing bowl, add the sugar to the beaten egg whites, a little at a time, beating well after each,, addition.
Shape the meringue to line 4 shallow, lightly oiled 10-13 cm/4-5 inch ovenproof dishes, leaving a hollow in the middle.
Bake the meringue cases... - 45.9238
Custard, Baked With Coffee Jelly
Pre-heat the oven to 160°C. Bring the cream, milk and vanilla bean to the boil, remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
Beat the egg yolks and castor sugar together until thick and pale.
Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the... - 33.8247
Austrian Coffee Cake
Biting into a delicious Austrian Coffee Cake is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Austrian Coffee Cake recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dessert - 34.327
Chocolate Coffee Tiramisu - Homemade
1. MASCARPONE CREAM: In a bowl, add egg yolk and sugar. Beat them with an electric mixer till it turns creamy and whitish. Put the mascarpone cheese in batches while continuously beating till they are well combined. Set aside.
2. WHIPPED CREAM:... - 0
1) In a shallow dish, mix brandy with 1/2 cup water.
2) Quickly dip ladyfingers in the mixture to moisten them.
3) Grease a 10 inch springform pan.
4) Line the pan with moist ladyfingers.
5) Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water.
6) In... - 41.6408
Coffee Cream Roll
Crush biscuits very finely; place in mixing bowl with sifted icing sugar and ground almonds.
Mix well, make a well in centre, stir in coffee and vanilla.
Mix together well to form a soft dough.
Sift a little extra icing sugar on to a large sheet of... - 38.6797
Cherry Chocolate Coffee Cake
Place frozen cherries in a 1 qt. (1 L) microwave measuring cup.
Heat in microwave on medium for 2 minutes.
Stir and then continue heating on medium for another 2 minutes.
Cherries should be thawed but not hot.
Use a scissors to cut cherries into pieces. (If... - 42.517
Austrian Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in the coffee, then gradually beat in the eggs.
5)... - 48.0693
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with coffee, wine, sugar,... - 39.9787
Steak And Bourbon Coffee Sauce
Steaks can be cooked in amazing recipes and unconventional ingredients. Here is Chef Mike Monahan showing how to cook steak with simple seasonings as well as Bourbon-Coffee Sauce and serve the meat with the sauce. Great with Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 112.125
This is a concentrated decoction of coffee that is later either mixed with milk or served as it is. It is usually sweet and has a strong flavor. - 0
Chicken Coffee Paprika
Pound the chicken breasts thin using a wooden mallet and plastic sheeting.
Marinate in the lemon juice for 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving the lemon juice for later use in the sauce.
Mix flour, salt, and black pepper.
Place on a large plate and flour... - 42.2691
Soy Bean Coffee
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pick over and wash soybeans.
Place them on a cookie sheet and roast them in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan every 10 minutes.
The soybeans have roasted long enough when the bean inside the skin is a deep chocolate... - 31.085
Quail With Coffee And Spice Rub And White Bean Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Put the sesame and coriander seeds, peppercorns, cloves, juniper berries, cinnamon stick, and bay leaf in separate, flattened piles on a non-stick baking sheet with sides. Toast in the... - 43.1114
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
Black Coffee Recipes By Category