- » Black Chili Paste
Black Chili Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black chili paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black chili paste recipes.
You May Also Like!
How To Make A Red Masala Paste
My mommy's not so secret recipe, a blend of red chillies, cumin, pepper, turmeric, ginger and garlic simply ground together with salt and oil. A great staple to keep on hand to marinate fish or meat or use as the base of a delicious curry. - 0
Black Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add the beans, tomatoes and their liquid, tomato paste, corn, chili powder, cumin and sugar, and stir to combine. Reduce the... - 28.9206
Black Bean Chili
1. In a large, heavy pot, heat sherry and oil over medium heat and saute onions until soft but not browned.
2. Add celery, carrot, and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except garnishes, and bring to a boil.... - 34.9003
Black Bean Sausage Chili
In a 3-qt.saucepan over medium heat, brown sausage and garlic.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cook and stir until onion is tender; drain.
Add beans, tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce and paste, water, chili powder, oregano, salt, basil and pepper; bring to a... - 37.0806
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, water, onion, green and red bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, seasoned salt, garlic, and liquid smoke.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 9 hours, or until the beans are tender.... - 31.4069
Turkey And Black Eyed Pea Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the black-eyed peas, hot water, 4 teaspoons of the chili powder, the cumin seeds, garlic, cayenne, onions, poblano pepper, and turkey.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat... - 32.8615
Mushroom Bean Curd With Bean Paste
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 15 seconds.
2. Stir in chili paste, dried mushrooms and bamboo shoots and, cook for 10 seconds. Add fresh mushrooms and continue stirring. Stir in bean curd and mix well.
3. Add remaining... - 33.608
Green Beans With Onion Paste
Wash the beans.
Trim the ends.
Slice them into fine rounds about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
(This takes a while, so it is best to sit down somewhere with chopping board and sharp knife and do about 8 beans at a time.) Put the onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, and... - 46.4464
1. In a medium skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat. Add garlic, pepper flakes, tomato, and bread crumbs. Saute 3 minutes. Add chili powder and saute an additional 2 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to food processor or blender. Add... - 31.3842
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine black bean sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste.
2. Reserve half of the sauce and spread the other half over chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Place chicken on baking... - 29.6903