- » Black Cherry Rum
Black Cherry Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black cherry rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black cherry rum recipes.
Black Cherry Souffle
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the stoned cherries well, keeping the syrup.
Puree half the cherries.
Mix the cornflour with a few spoonfuls of the juice until smooth, stir it into the cherry puree and cook over gentle... - 36.7489
Cherry Cordial Shooter
When trying to impress a pretty lady, you can hardly ever go wrong with a drink that has proven to be a favorite among women. This sweet, cherry flavored shooter comes layered with grenadine, dark creme de cacao and black cherry rum. To learn how to layer the... - 112.472
Black Bottom Parfaits
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan,gradually stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks at medium speed of an electric... - 42.031
Place 2 or 3 peach stones and 2 cherry stones in a large, tall ceramic container.
Add 500 g/1 lb fruit, and 500 g/1 lb brown sugar.
Pour on bottle of rum.
From now on add 500 g/1 lb each fruit to 250 g/1/2 lb brown sugar.
Continue to add fruit in layers, and... - 35.4141
Cocktail Bitters Week: Bermuda Rum Swizzle, Punch
The Bermuda Rum Swizzle ends cocktail bitters week here on CMC. No Sunday Night Shooter this week, we are going bitter wild! Today, we bust out a second punch for the week that brings cinnamon notes thanks to the Fee Brothers Aromatic Bitters. - 0
Jamaican Rum Cake
The day before you bake the cake, place all fruits in a large bowl, add rum, mix well, cover, and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Next day grease and line the bottom and sides of 2 (9"x5"x3") loaf pans with brown paper or foil; grease linings... - 44.3849
The Voodoo King Cocktail
The Voodoo King cocktail contains ingredients that bring a cherry/almond candy like start and a fairly dry finish, interesting balance of flavor. May be very easy to drink, so be careful! - 0
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 10 inch (25 cm) glass pie plate.
Place butter and brown sugar in bowl; using spatula cream together.
Add first egg and beat well with electric beater.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add second egg and 2 tbsp (30... - 45.3913
Mock Black Forest Cake
Split cake horizontally into three layers.
Boil sugar and water together for 2 minutes.
Add cherries and cover.
Simmer about 6 minutes.
Chill and drain.
Dry the cherries.
Reserve juice and to 1/3 cup juice add the kirsch.
Prick the cake layers all over with a... - 39.2226
Black Forest Trifle
Bake cake as package directs.
Cool and cut in cubes.
Prepare pudding as package directs.
Arrange one half cake cubes in glass bowl.
Sprinkle 1 ounce rum or brandy.
Layer one half of pudding, then one half of cherry pie filling; next, one half of Cool... - 38.6428
Black Forest Trifte
Black Forest Trifte is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dessert. I serve the Black Forest Trifte frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 32.903
Black Forest Souffle
Black Forest Souffle is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Forest Souffle is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 44.054
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
Black Forest Cake
For the cake
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, essence and 2... - 45.8583
Black Bottom Eggnog Pie
Mix together chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter.
Press firmly into 9-inch pie plate; chill.
In medium saucepan, combine gelatin, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and the salt.
Stir in milk and slightly beaten egg yolks.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture... - 44.5743
Jamaica Spiced Black Fruit Cake
1. Prepare the fruits and almonds and mix well. Stir in the rum and allow to soak one week.
2. Preheat oven to slow (275° F.).
3. Soften the butter in a large mixing bowl and gradually blend in the sugar and spices. Beat in two of the eggs.
4. Sift the flour... - 40.5112
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 44.9238
Nova Scotia Black Fruit Cake
Personally, I think that this Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I have a weakness for almond, thus I prepare this recipe often. This compelling Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake is the... - 44.0515
Nova Scotia Black Fruit Cake
Hey there, this Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake recipe is sure to get you hooked to it! I just love Dessert recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. This recipe is a good way to use Fruits. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Nova... - 43.365
Pineapple Cherry Angel
Cut both ends from the frozen pineapple can and push the pineapple into a dish.
Pour the drained cherries over, and add the port.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight.
Combine the whipped cream, sugar, rum, and jelly.
Cut the angel food into... - 38.5123
1. To make this pastry successfully, the butter must be soft, but not runny or oily: take it out of the refrigerator 1-2 hours in advance. Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until soft. Sift the flour and sugar onto the butter, make a... - 36.1406
Shirley Mason Cocktail
1. Add ice cubes to a Collins glass and add the dash of grenadine.
2. Add the black cherry rum and lime soda and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Garnish with cherry and serve chilled. - 102.191
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl beat eggs.
3) Sift flour and mix with eggs.
4) Add pinch of salt and 4 tablespoons of sugar.
5) Heat milk till lukewarm. Add egg mixture and stir constantly.
6) Stir in rum.
7) Grease a wide... - 42.0049
Country Boy Blues Cocktail
Wondering how to make your mood light? Just try the amazing cocktail The Country Boy Blues which not only looks cool but would hit you right with its sweet flavorful taste. It’s a totally different drink with a mix of Sweet Sour Mix, UV Blue Raspberry... - 113.932
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 45.7667
Samuel Stoney's Planter's Punch
Put last mentioned articles into the garbage can before serving the punch instead of afterwards.
This saves time.
Supply drinkers with spoons.
Instruct them to stir the marmalade if they like it sweet, and leave it lie if they like it dry.
If they stir too... - 31.3116
The Spooky Martini is a dark, brooding and yet delicious Halloween cocktail made from Black Rum and Blackberry Brandy. - 31.1111
Haitian Rock Lobster Salad
This haitian rock lobster salad is a caribbean lobster preparation made along with fresh pineapples, cucumbers, tomatoes and balck olives. Fresh and flavorful, this haitin rock lobster salad is perfect for a light and fun filled dinner party or a beach party.... - 42.3651
1 Heat the honey, treacle, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
2 Mix the flours, spices and can died fruits in a bowl and stir in the honey mixture.
3 Dissolve the soda in the milk and add to the mixture with the eggs and rum.
Knead the dough on a floured board... - 41.0339
Deuces De Poires Au Chocolate
1) Thinly peel the pears and then carefully cut out the cores from the fruit’s base. Leave the top and stem intact.
2) From the base of each pear, cut a small sliver so that it is easy to make it stand upright.
3) Chop the cherries and walnuts... - 47.5207
Traditional Fruit Loaf
To make starter dough, combine milk, 1/3 cup (100 ml) water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Stir sugar into 3 tablespoons warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to... - 43.0075
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528