- » Black Cherry Preserves
Black Cherry Preserves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black cherry preserves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black cherry preserves recipes.
Black Cherry Conserve
Cover the orange slices with water and bring to a boil.
Boil until soft.
Add remaining ingredients except the almonds and boil until thick and clear.
Add the almonds and boil for 2 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 26.8828
Sour Cherry Preserves
Wash and pit cherries, but keep pits in a small bowl.
Place cherries in a saucepan in layers and sprinkle each layer with sugar.
Add water to the cherry pits, stir slightly, drain, and add this water to the cherries.
Allow mixture to stand for 1 hour, then... - 26.851
Black Forest Tartlets With Chocolate Cherries
Combine half of the chocolate chips with 2 tsp shortening in a glass bowl; heat in a microwave oven on high for 1 minute.
Remove from microwave and stir.
Continue to heat in microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals until almost all chips are... - 40.7249
Cut off half the stem and prick each cherry with a needle.
Place cherries and 3 tbsp of the sugar in layers in four cold sterilized jars.
Fill jars with brandy.
Shake gently to dissolve the sugar.
Turn the sealers over periodically as the fruit... - 32.5805
Cherry Black Jam With Added Pectin
Place the washed and stoned cherries in a preserving-pan with the water and lemon juice.
Cook gently with the lid on for 15 min Remove lid.
Add the sugar and stir over gentle heat until it has dissolved.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 3... - 28.9469
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients and cook slowly for about 20 minutes until thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, pour mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and... - 34.8515
Cherry Glazed Smokies
Cherry glazed smokies is a sausage recipe fruited with cherry preserves. Cooked with smoked sausage links, flavored with cherry preserves in a saucepan, it has a hint of black pepper to it. Served as a main course, it may be coupled with sides of choice. - 21.2011
Cherry Brandy Liqueur
1) In a 4 lb. preserving jar, place the cherries with almonds, and pour in the brandy.
2) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 month, in a cool, dark place.
3) Shake the jar well, twice a week.
4) Pass the cherry mixture... - 38.57
Home Made Cherry Cola Salad
1) Drain the pineapples along with the cherries.
2) Preserve the juice from them.
3) Add water to the juice until it becomes 2 cups in quantity.
4) Take a pan and pour the liquid in it.
5) Place it on flame and bring to a boil.
6) Add gelatin to it and... - 47.2504
1. Wash red currants; if desired remove stems.
2. In a large saucepan, mash currants slightly to extract juice and then cook slowly until they look white.
3. In a jelly bag, drain currants and measure juice.
4. For every 1 cup of juice, add 1... - 39.4857
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 33.2006
Lamb Lollipops With Blackberry Reduction Sauce
Charlie Q brings it home with this must eat Easter Dinner. Your mouth will salivate with every bite of this perfectly balance dish. She will teach you how to prepare perfect lamb lollipops with an upland cress and fennel salad, easy polenta cakes, and a to... - 110.764
Smoked Turkey Salad
1. Wash and crisp salad greens. Slice turkey.
2. Arrange greens on serving plates and top with turkey, tomatoes and pecans.
3. To make vinaigrette, whisk together mustard, vinegar, garlic and cranberries, gradually adding oil, until combined and slightly... - 31.943
Iagan Nu Achaar ( Wedding Pickle )
1. Place the grated carrots, sugar jaggery and one bottle vinegar in a heavy bottomed pan and allow to cook over a slow fire. When soft add the sliced ginger and garlic and salt to taste.
2. When the carrots are cooked and you have a nice sticky syrup add the... - 28.0806
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 44.7283
How To Make Healthy Mango Salad Dressing
1. For the mango dressing: In the vitamix, add the mango, organic honey, juice of 1/2 lime, black pepper, sea salt, garlic clove, ginger root, cold pressed olive oil and cayenne pepper and blend well together.
2. In a bowl, add the green salad mix,... - 120.408
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 45.9714