- » Black Burger
Black Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black burger recipes.
Healthy Black Bean Nutty Burger
These vegetarian patties made with black beans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, carrot and onion are seasoned generously with garlic powder, cayenne pepper and buffalo wing sauce. You will never want to eat frozen veggie burgers again. These are so easy, and you'll... - 118.468
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 128.347
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Looking for a scrumptious snack recipe that suits your vegan diet? Try these fabulous Vegan Black Bean Burgers. The dish is sure to tempt everyone across your dining room. - 81.2795
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 154.374
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 120.659
Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Healthy and delicious this burger is long on flavor and texture, Try this pattie on a bun, as a side to mashed potatoes or with savory rice and a light salad. - 123.923
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Non-fried Black Bean Burgers
Low fat homemade burgers. Veggie lovers would really relish this recipe in the video. It is also healthy as it's not deep fried. It can be eaten anytime as you like. - 125.241
Black Bean Vegan Burger
If you love burgers in general, then you will definitely enjoy this Black Bean Vegan Burger. It is more of a breakfast essential and it is a classic American vegetarian street food fare. It is healthy and delicious. Enjoy this video and learn how to make it. - 134.732
Black Bean Burgers
Join Toby in preparing this delicious veggie burger recipe from "Glycemic Index Cookbook for Dummies" by Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Roseanne Rust. At only 15.5 net carb grams, it's agreat way to reduce saturated fat on burger day. - 105.563
Black Gold Burger
In medium skillet, over medium heat, cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine until tender but not brown; stir in sugar.
Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in steak sauce; keep warm.
Shape ground beef into 6 patties.
Grill burgers over medium... - 35.9041
Easy Turkey Burgers
Thanksgiving is over and wondering what to do with leftover turkey, then take a look at this wonderful turkey burger recipe. The chef here shows how to combine remaining turkey with your favorite burger toppings and some basic ingredients to make a perfect... - 107.231
Baked Potato Burgers
Fond of junk food but afraid of all those extra calories? Here's a recipe that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this totally delicious and healthy Baked Potato Burgers. This snack is a great combination of taste and health. Don't miss out on this... - 102.968
1. In a spice grinder, grind together the pickling spice until fine.
2. In a bowl with ground beef, add in the soaked bread, kosher salt, pickling spice, paprika. Mix with hand until well combined to form patties.
3. Cover this beef mixture with... - 117.939
My first cooking video using the new Canon EOS Rebel T3, it's also the first time I've used iMovie on my Macbook to edit a video. I think it turned out well, once I figured out how to use iMovie. This is my version of a Hell Burger, very spicy and tasty. - 118.604
Easy Turkey Burgers: How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef... - 122.535
Ned Bell Makes A Cowboy Burger
Check out this fantastic video for a killer cowboy style burger. The chef here uses roasted tomatoes, smoked cheddar, dry rub and pepper mayonnaise that imparts an intense flavor to the burger. This video would surely impress and prepare you for a flavorful... - 145.597
Blue Cheese Burgers
Make your ho-hum burgers truly extraordinary with melted blue cheese. Just load it up with your favorite patties, veggies, loads of melted cheese, your favorite relish, marinades and add-ons and you have a burger to die for. Plus, it's really easy to assemble... - 130.37
Hmf Hellfire Birthday Burgers For Bob
1. Preheat smoker as shown in the video.
2. Place bacon on smoker, cover and cook until crisp.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, tango Verde, hot sauce, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Divide meat mixture into half and roll... - 0
One Dozen Mini Pepper Burgers
What better way to use up your left over meat and vegetables from festive season than this one dozen mini pepper burgers. This is a great snack for ball games. It hardly takes time to get them ready and neither does it call for lot of ingredients. So get... - 116.056
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Mini Beef And Cheese Burger
Nothing better than a filling burger isn't it? Check out the video of the yummy and filling Mini Beef and Cheese Burger. A great appetizer that can be prepared anytime whithout any hassle. Everyone should definitely check out thise video. - 86.3341
Easy Beef Burger
A recipe like an easy beef burger can save you from starving. In the video, chef shows how to put up the dish together in few minutes so you have something filling for yourself. Learn the recipe or teach it to your children or even your husband, you will not... - 119.909
The Three-o Burger
Q Dang cooks up one epic, multi-dimensional burger. No ketchup or mustard required; it's actually frowned upon. The Three-O is comprised of 3 different variations of onion: raw onion, sautéed onion, and crispy/fried onion. The patty is smothered with... - 0
Steve's Basic Burger
1. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, onion, chili, garlic, egg yolk, salt and ground black pepper.
2. Drop Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard, hot sauce, and parsley. Mix them together.
3. In a pan, fry little meat mixture, taste and correct the... - 117.487
Burger Wrapped In Grape Leaves- كفته بورق العنب
Grape leaf burgers are the most creative burgers that you would have ever seen, as there is no bread it. So in a way it is great with a lot of meat and low carbs. Check out the video clip for the recipe. - 111.377
Junky Burger Wrap
You cannot say it junk, but will definitely enjoy the junky taste. The junky burger wrap is just what you would like to carry for a day-out. You can also serve this as a hearty snacks to your guests. So, watch the video and learn all the tips. - 122.245
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 125.043
Barley Burger Stew
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat and onion.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
Place meat mixture in prepared container.
Stir in carrots, celery, tomato juice, water, chili seasoning, and... - 40.4543
Homemade Beef Burger
Planning a barbecue or any summer time occasion this beef burger recipe is definitely a great solution. Here in this video the lady provides simple suggestions to combine beef with mayonnaise and cheese to make a delicious burger which is probably better and... - 96.5176
Juicy Habanero Turkey Cheese Burger
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley and habanero chile, remove the seeds and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, garlic, chile powder, thyme, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper and the... - 119.146
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 36.2946
Surf And Turf Seafood Beef Burgers
1. Peel off the shrimp shell. Cut into chunks.
2. Roll ground meat into 3 patties. Season it with seasoning.
3. Place a black iron pan on flame, and melt about 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
4. Drop garlic, scallop, shrimp, and lobster... - 93.339
Smoked Bacon Cheese Burgers By The Bbq Pit Boys
1. Place bacon on grill over indirect heat. Cover, and smoke it for 60-75 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chuck, onion, smoked bacon, and black pepper.
3. Drop a cup of cheese, and mix to incorporate.
4. Form mixture... - 101.291
The Original Beef Burger
In search for the authentic beef burger? Look no further because this video has just the perfect recipe for you. Watch the chefs prepare The Original Beef Burger almost effortlessly. Do share it with your friends too. - 123.868
The Best Healthy Burger
This burger recipe uses lean beef, which makes it healthy and low fat, but the additional ingredients make it taste like the juiciest, most flavorful burger you've ever had. It's a real winner. - 0
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 122.143
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 96.0905
Mozzarella And Pesto Burger
Chef Hermann probably enjoys his burgers with a dash of zing and creamy insides and this recipe seems to be a perfect replication of his love for all things creamy. He stuffs his burger with spinach-arugula pesto and soft, sweet, and creamy mozzarella that... - 105.954
Colossal Philly Cheese Steak Burger
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine bovine, bread crumb, onion, basil, garlic, and ½ cup of ale. Mix thoroughly, and pop it in refrigerator.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Au Jus and water. Give it a good whisk. Reserve 1/8 cup of the mixture... - 97.006
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 101.859
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 141.201
Grilled Mushroom And Onion Burger
Make some changes to your beef burger! Get some sautéed veggies into them and make them taste different! See this video on how to make and an incredible tasting burger with an easy topping by the bbq pit boys! See the video for more! - 106.29
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Beef Burger On Baps
Beef burger On Baps has a great taste. The beef steaks with mustard give the Beef burgers On Baps a grand taste. - 31.0027
Vegetable Burger Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Cheese Topping
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Melt the butter in a separate saucepan and brown the burger chunks (about 5 minutes in total).
Mix the onions and burger chunks together and add all the remaining ingredients except the... - 33.3125
Turkey-blue Cheese Burger
Burgers are always a welcome meal. Janet shows you how to make some great turkey burgers. Everything is made in the house, including a great sauce to spread on! The burger uses some blue cheese which is a strong flavor, but goes perfectly well! Watch and... - 124.511
Raw Burger From Leftovers
Stretch your raw food dollars by creating meals from scraps and have fun while doing so! This is raw-some recipe that uses vegetable pulp (scraps from making a green juice) to make raw burgers or patties. There are thousands of recipes for raw patties and... - 111.863
Mexican Burger is a well loved treat at home! My children love them and often nag me in weekend to make them these yummy Mexican Burger! Try it! - 26.9794
Grilled Sausage Burgers
Sausage meat burger beckons the hungry! These are Italian burgers with the flavors which are simply heavenly! Make this in your own kitchen and taste the difference! See the video for the recipe and for a guide on how to get them going! - 102.939
This wonderful Mediterranean hamburgers recipe is a great way to enjoy a day outdoors. If you are tired of the usual burger, here’s a special Mediterranean style burger just for you. With plenty of cheese and exotic ingredients we share with you some... - 105.841
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 38.0689
Zero Cooking Bar-be-cue Portobello Burger
Looking for a filling snack that can be prepared for your next party without taking much time? Here's one just for you. Try this innovative blend of ingredients to prepare these Easy Bar-be-cue Burgers. Your guests will certainly call back to take the recipe... - 96.8121
Forget the traditional meaty burgers. Here's one tasty snack alternative that isn't just tasty and cheap, but also quick to make. Betty's version of burger-sandwich is extremely simple and sumptuous band makes for a great treat during picnics or girl's out.... - 96.3842
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 4—5 minutes.
Coat the burger chunks in flour, then add them to the pan and brown gently.
Add the paprika, tomatoes, wine and potatoes.
Season to taste.
Cover the goulash and simmer gently for about... - 32.3805
Burger 'n Bean Hot Dish
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except cheese in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 9 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with grated cheese. - 30.5325
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.889
Beef Burger Pizza
1.Make two equal divisions of dough and roll each piece on floured surface in shape of circle measuring 10 inch.
2.Put the dough on greased baking sheet.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.In a pan, heat oil and saute onions in it... - 47.2746
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 136.311
How To Make A Superb Burger
Burgers are a very frugal way to feed the family. This recipe mixes sausage with beef so the end result is absolutely perfect. There are a few tricks to make the perfect, juicy burger. - 130.892
Greek Style Grass Fed Lamb Burgers
Try out these unique lamb burgers that uses grass fed lamb which is lot more healthier than the normal meat. The video here shares an extraordinary burger recipe with a twist of tabouleh. These Greek style burgers would definitely be an excellent appetizing... - 127.554
Cedar Planked Meatloaf Burger (sandwich)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine white onion, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, tomatoes, sausage, hamburger, eggs, breadcrumb, and parsley. Mix well.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll mixture into patties, bigger... - 105.377
Turkey Tofu Burger
In a medium bowl, mash Tofu with a potato masher.
In a large bowl, mix ground turkey and mashed Tofu. Add bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Add garlic powder (if desired). Mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.... - 31.5901
Spicy Beef Burger
1. In a bowl put all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2. Make 8 equal portions out of the mixture into and with lightly floured hands shape into rounds.
3. If you wish to freeze open (flash) freeze until firm, then pack in a freezer bag. Seal,... - 37.2654
Healthy Lentil And Veggie Burger
Do you love junk food but are scared of extra calories? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Healthy Lentil and Veggie Burger. We bet your family will drool over this one. - 103.029
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 91.4593
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.97
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 101.282
All of you, who admire the flavor and texture of bison meat, here are something delicious for you. In this video, chef shows 3 different ways to cook and serve bison meat, like burger, filet mignon and NY strip steak. So just play the video to learn and... - 140.698
Classic American Burger
Whizz the brown bread in a blender to make crumbs.
Place all the remaining ingredients (except for the oil and the buns) in a large mixing bowl and, adding the breadcrumbs, mix with your hands so it all comes together.
Make into patties.
Heat a little oil in... - 34.9704
How making a cheeseburger from scratch, sounds interesting? Well its not easy but the best thing to do if it excites you. A simple recipe shared by the bbq pit boys, so watch this video to see how to make an easy cheeseburger for you family and kids! - 105.071
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 115.121
Culinary Carrie: Lexington Style Bbq
1. Trim off the excess fat from the pork.
2. Heat a large stock pot that has a tight fitting lid to smoking hot.
3. Place the pork in the pot and let it sear for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Add water, cover it with the lid and turn the... - 121.415
Classic Caesar Salad Burger
If you simply swear by the decadent Caesar salad, then you will absolutely relish this salad burger. With creamy, tasty Caesar salad tucked in between the buns, this classic burger makes for a great lunch addition. Whether you are looking to whomp up... - 106.109
Vegetable Burger Supreme
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the burgers over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, turning often.
Remove from the heat.
Melt the butter in the frying pan and saute the onion and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the seasoning.
Stir in the wine, sherry... - 35.2743
1) In a food mixer, put all the ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove the mixture from the mixing bowl and shape it into 8 good-sized burgers.
3) Grill the burgers.
4) Serve the burgers while still hot inside buns, or simply serve... - 34.6083
Beer Steamed Beef Burger
Have your ever tried a beer steamed burger? Take on the flavors of the beer with your burger for a change and feel a sensational change in the taste! See the video and know how to do it the right way! - 106.089
Corn Burger Skillet
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Saute the onion and beef till the onion is soft. Drain the fat.
3) Add the corn and seasoning and stir well.
4) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
5) With grated cheese, top of the preparation and cover the pan.
6)... - 40.6269
Juicy Meaty Cheese Burger
Looking for an idea to make a filling and munchy snack like burger? Check out the video showing how to make Juicy Cheesy Buger with Colby Jack Cheese and ground beef pattie as the key ingredients with a strong feel of Thousand Island dressing and mustard.... - 122.36
Beef Burger With Orange Barbecue Sauce
Brown the beefburgers and saute the onions gently in the oil.
Place in a casserole.
Make a roux with the butter and flour, add the orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and tomato puree.
Cook well, stir in tomatoes and season well.
Pour into the... - 43.767
I have a lot of homegrown tomatoes ripening up now and one of my favorites is Caprese salad or sandwiches. Last night I thought, how about a Caprese Burger. They turned out really good, the family loved them. - 112.114
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 138.959
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 95.9661
Mix the beef with the shallot, tarragon, and pepper.
Divide it into 2 parts, and flatten them into disks.
Put the cheese between the meat and mash it gently together.
After turning the hamburger, brush it with Dijon mustard while the second side cooks. - 26.3973
Chestnut Burger Mix
1) Mash together the chestnuts puree, chopped herbs, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
2) Finely chop the onion and fry it in vegetable oil. Add to the mixture.
3) Beak an egg into the mix and blend well.
4) On a floured board, form mixture into burgers or... - 39.236
Banana Smoothie And Healthy Ham Burger
1. For Making Smoothie – In a blending jar take, banana, eggs. Cacao, honey and milk.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. For making ham sandwich – in a large casserole take pork, onion, garlic, oregano, black pepper and eggs.... - 86.2384
Mushroom Burger Mix
1) Finely chop the green pepper and onion and fry the vegetables in butter till they are soft.
2) Finely chop half of the mushrooms and fry when along with the onion and pepper for about 2 minutes.
3) Take the vegetables off the heat and add the eggs... - 43.6475
Peanut Burger Mix
1) In a bit of vegetable oil, fry the chopped onions but do not let them turn brown.
2) Through a mincer, put the nuts or alternatively, liquidize them. The aim is to chop the nuts into small pieces without reducing them to a paste.
3) In a mixing... - 43.9416
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 42.9456
Lentil Or Bean Burger Mix
1) In about 3 times their own volume of water, cook the lentils for about 15 minutes.
2) In the oil, fry the chopped garlic and onion and once cooked, add the vegetables to the breadcrumbs placed in a mixing bowl.
3) Add the salt, pepper and chopped... - 42.3733
Black Burger Recipes By Category