- » Black Bean Turkey
Black Bean Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean turkey recipes.
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 46.1888
Black Bean And Smoked Turkey Soup
Heat vegetable oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, celery, carrot, cumin seeds, oregano, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Stir in water, salt, broth, and beans.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until... - 41.9127
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
In a large saucepan, cook the turkey, onions, sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers and garlic over medium heat 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), beans, chili powder, cumin, coriander,... - 37.3648
Black Bean Turkey Pepper Salad
1. In large bowl, combine turkey, red and yellow peppers, black beans, onions and cilantro.
2. In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, cumin and cayenne pepper. Fold dressing into turkey mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 35.6855
You May Also Like!
Turkey Tenderloins With Black Bean Salsa
Combine black beans and salsa, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
Combine lime juice and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add turkey; seal bag, and shake until turkey is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning bag... - 40.4824
Shotgun Billy S Turkey Chili With Black Beans
To Microwave: Combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chilies and tomatoes, including liquid, in 3-quart microwave-safe dish.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, marjoram, red pepper flakes and cinnamon; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 10... - 31.6785
Black Bean Stew With Turkey
This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it - 111.575
Turkey And Black Bean Chili
Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 7 minutes.
Add chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and red... - 36.071
Turkey Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add turkey and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat until crumbly, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder to... - 37.5853
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Smoked Turkey, Broccoli, And Black Bean Soup
To Make Stock Base: Heat oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli stems, carrots, onion, celery, thyme, oregano, and basil and saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
Add wine and broth and... - 43.4783
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.3059
Black Bean Soup
In a small frypan, heat oil; saute" celery, onion and carrot until tender.
In a stockpot, combine water, beans, and ham bone.
Add sautded vegetables and drippings, bay leaf, dry mustard, garlic and salt.
Simmer, covered, 3 to 4 hours or until beans... - 47.1903
Curried Black Beans And Rice With Sausage
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Cook onion and curry powder, stirring well, until onion is tender.
Stir in turkey sausage and broth; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in beans; cook until hot, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 31.0768