Black Bean Salad
- » Black Bean Tuna Salad
Black Bean Tuna Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean tuna salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean tuna salad recipes.
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
White Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
In a large bowl place tuna; break up with a fork.
Stir in parsley, olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper.
Drain olive salad, reserving 1/4 cup of the marinade.
Add olive salad and the reserved marinade to the tuna mixture.
Drain and rinse... - 35.1088
Smorgasbord Tuna Salad
Slice potatoes into a medium-size bowl; place beans in a second bowl.
Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing; toss lightly to mix.
Line a large salad bowl with romaine; place tuna in center.
Pile potatoes, beans and tomatoes in sections around... - 28.9018
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Fill bottom portion of microwavable steamer with 1/2 cup water. Set steamer insert in place and fill with broccoli florets and pepper; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Transfer... - 30.7383
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, parsley, rosemary, pepper and salt, and whisk until blended.
2. In a large bowl toss together the carrots, scallions and celery.
3. If using canned beans, rinse them under cold running water... - 34.4865
Tuna Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes to allow it to turn crispy tender. Rinse with cold water, drain, and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and add to... - 38.7555
Fresh Snap Bean And Tuna Fish Salad
Wash beans, remove tips, and cut into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
Place in a saucepan with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 inch boiling water.
Bring to boiling point and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
Cover and continue cooking until beans are crisp tender, about 10... - 35.2189
Tomato, White Bean, And Tuna Salad
In a medium-size bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the tomatoes and lettuce.
Allow the mixture to blend flavors by marinating it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Cut the tops off the tomatoes; reserve them.
Hollow out the centers and turn... - 40.2065
Tuscan Tuna And White Bean Salad
In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, vinegar and garlic.
Add the beans, tomatoes, tuna and parsley.
Toss gently to combine.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 31.7808
Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno)
This Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (Insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno) is one of my favorites and doesnâ€™t involve complex marinadings and freezings in the preparation part. Just give this Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (Insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno) a try. - 43.8644
Tuscan Bean Salad With Tuna
Mix the beans together in a bowl.
Stir in the onion, oil, olives and herbs.
Flake the tuna and add to the salad.
Toss well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the radicchio leaves or chicory on a serving platter.
Spoon the bean salad on... - 36.8243
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.6268
Tuna Pate With Beans
1) Wash beans and remove the imperfect ones.
2) In a pan add water and cover beans with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain out.
4) In a 6-quart kettle put beans, undiluted beef broth, crushed garlic and 3... - 45.9767
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Scrub the potatoes, place them in the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring a small... - 35.9799
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 36.9848
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the potatoes just test tender, about 20 minutes. Remove the eggs after 15 minutes of... - 41.3181
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 44.484
Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
Add the eggs and then cook for 7-9 minutes from when the water returns to a boil-7 minutes for a slightly soft center or 9 minutes for a firm center. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
2. Cook the... - 42.1676
Tuna And Potato Salad
Blanch the defrosted green beans for 2 minutes in boiling water.
Drain and plunge into cold water.
Place the cooked potatoes, beans, and tuna in a salad bowl.
Mix the anchovies and pesto with the mayonnaise and pour onto the salad.
Add salt and pepper... - 36.749
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 31.2345
A real treat for the epicureans and the ultimate health food for the health freaks, tuna nicoise is worth a mouthful. Kirk Leins details the nitty-gritty on how to make easy and quick tuna salad at home using the most basic salad ingredients. Healthy, tasty... - 107.09
Tuna Spinach Salad With Peanut Dressing
1. In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, soy sauce, and ground ginger. Stir in the orange juice and zest, the vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper.
2. Mound the spinach, mushrooms, carrots, onion, and bean sprouts on 4 individual salad plates or a single... - 36.049
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 81.836
Haricot And Tuna Salad
Haricot And Tuna Salad is a sumptuous salad that will complete your dinner spread! This dish that is a favorite at my home. Try this Haricot And Tuna Salad. You wont regret it!! - 40.4867
Tuna And Cannellini Salad
Place beans in serving bowl.
Add scallions, garlic , herbs, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss lightly.
In small bowl, break tuna into small chunks with a fork; add to bean mixture and toss just enough to blend.
Garnish with tomato... - 32.3723
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place eggs in a small saucepan with water to cover, bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Drain eggs and cover with ice water. Set aside.
2. Using a fork, flake tuna into a large bowl and add green beans. Slice enough... - 32.7287
Mediterranean Tuna Cannellini Salad
1) In an airtight container, add the capers, red wine, oil, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Cover, shake well and allow to stand for 1- 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
3) In a large serving bowl, mix the tuna,... - 42.6059
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 39.4451
Mostaccioli Salad Nicoise
Prepare Creamette® Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain.
In large bowl, combine mostaccioli, vegetables, olives and tuna.
In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, herb seasoning, basil and pepper; toss with salad... - 31.0805
French Style Flaked Tuna Salad
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, covered, over moderate heat for 7 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and cook 5 minutes more or until both the potatoes and beans are tender.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, then drain again.
Line a... - 38.3723
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Put the new potatoes in an ovenproof dish and add a little of the olive oil, plenty of black pepper and the crushed garlic.
Mix well, then put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the... - 44.5759
French Salad Nicoise
Have you been looking for an authentic French Salad Nicoise recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share the most authentic recipe to prepare salad Nicoise in your own kitchen. Go ahead and treat yourself to this French delicacy today. - 100.598
1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving platter or in a large salad bowl.
2. Top with beans, red pepper, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, anchovy fillets, tuna, olives and eggs.
3. Drizzle with oil and season to taste with black pepper. - 36.1177
Salad Nicoise With Potatoes
1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, tuna, and yellow pepper. Line a serving platter with the lettuce leaves and mound the potato-tuna mixture in the center. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the eggs, olives,... - 31.7224
Salad De Haricots Blanched
Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl and pile the remaining salad ingredients on top.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and shake well.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately. - 35.4972
In the mood for a nice late summer salad? In our next episode, Chef Maxwell shows us his mix of fruits and vegetables, topped with tuna steak, and vinaigrette dressing. - 120.939
1. To make salad, place tuna, artichokes, if using, cheese, eggs, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, beans and olives in a large bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard and black pepper to taste in a screw-top jar and shake... - 35.6966
Healthy Nicoise Salad_x000d_
Salad nicoise is a nutritious mixed vegetable salad. Made with a medley of fresh vegetables and cooked beans, salad nicoise is dressed with olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice with garlic to taste amongst others. Served with egg whites as garnish, it is fresh... - 45.7255
Salad Nicoise With French Beans
1) Separate and wash lettuce leaves.
2) Halve the large leaves into two.
3) Halve, remove the seed and shred green pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onion into rings.
5) Cut and shell tomatoes.
6) Quarter the hard-boiled eggs.
5) In a salad... - 44.3615
Make a bed of crisp, broken lettuce.
Place drained flaked tuna in center.
Arrange beans, green pepper, onion rings and celery in mounds around it.
Garnish with ring of egg quarters alternating with tomato sections.
Place anchovy fillets, crisscrossed, in... - 38.9672
Summer Tuna Platter
Remove 1/2 inch strip around center of each potato.
Place potatoes in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add reserved bean salad liquid.
Sprinkle potatoes with basil.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Remove... - 40.9673
Combine mustard, vinegar, salt, garlic, peanut and olive oil, pepper, and thyme in a bowl.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Pick over beans and break into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
Place beans in a saucepan and cook, in salted water to cover, until... - 42.4664
Cut the green beans into 1 inch pieces; cook in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender.
Cook the potatoes in simmering salted water for 20 minutes or until tender; cut into thick slices.
Arrange the green beans, potatoes, eggs, lettuce,... - 35.9327
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
Salad Nicoise With Garlic-flavored French Dressing
1) Hard boil eggs for 8-10 minutes. Plunge in cold water. Shell and quarter them. Keep aside.
2) Trim beans and wash.
3) Skin tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4) Skin and slice onions thinly. Break it into individual rings.
5) Wash lettuce and... - 44.6824
Tangy Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Add all other ingredients.
Add salt to taste, if needed.
Chill until time to start on picnic. (Salad keeps well in refrigerator for a couple of days.) - 33.8106
Fagioli Con Tonno
Fagioli Con Tonno is a tasty and filling dish that can be considered a meal in itself! It is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Crispy Noodles With Chicken recipe. - 36.3629
Tomato Salade Nicoise
Break tuna fish into bite sized pieces.
Place in the center of a large round platter.
Surround with fresh salad greens.
On the greens, around the tuna, arrange small mounds of beans and potatoes.
Intersperse with egg and tomato pieces.
Sprinkle mung beans... - 39.2784
Arrange lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Place French beans over lettuce, then add tomatoes, pepper, and eggs.
Decorate with anchovy fillets and olives.
Lay flaked tuna on the top.
Garnish with freshly chopped chives.
Make dressing withgarlic, olive oil,... - 41.5181
Pasta And Fish Salad
Put the farfalle in a pot and pour on enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
Toss the pasta in the oil, add the tuna,... - 35.9695
French Salad Nicoise
Wash and drain lettuce. Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate to crisp.
Peel cooked potatoes and slice to 3/8-inch thickness. Place in a wide bowl. Pour about 1/3 of the Vinaigrette dressing over potatoes. Toss gently to coat. Cover and set aside.
Place... - 34.1056
Salad Nicoise Regina
The greens in this salad can be any combination of 3-4, according to taste, but the success of the salad depends on the variety.
The pieces in this salad should be large.
Garnish top with scallions. - 28.8283
1.Take 6 dinner plates and spread lettuce leaf on each.
2.In a bowl, put tuna with celery and mayonnaise and mix them well.
3.On the plates, put tuna mix(4 ounce), 1 scoop potato salad and 1 spoon of green beans right on the centre.
4.Garnish the plate... - 43.0302
Nicoise Rice Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Garlic-Basil Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add tuna, olives, celery, onions, green pepper, green beans and anchovies.
... - 38.4185
Here's a traditional French salad nicoise recipe, exclusively for you. This salad makes an excellent side dish for most meals. The layers of ingredients impart a great blend of flavors to this dish. Just try this salad nicoise recipe and see how you get... - 46.9724
Cucumber Salad Nicoise
1. Rub the inside of a large salad bowl with the bruised garlic, then line the bowl with lettuce leaves. Chop the remaining lettuce leaves and arrange in the bottom of the bowl.
2. Mix together the celery and cucumber, with the French beans and artichoke... - 36.7307
Salad Nicoise With Chives
1. Take a plastic bag, layer with moistened paper towel, arrange washed lettuce leaves, seal and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add peeled potatoes to boiling water along with a fresh mint sprig and cook. Allow to cool slightly and cut into ¼... - 46.2693
1) Inside a large salad bowl, apply the bruised garlic clove, line with the lettuce leaves and place the coarsely chopped lettuce leaves at the bottom.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the celery, cucumber, French beans and artichoke hearts together. Then... - 44.067
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Pour a blend of olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon peel over vegetables; toss lightly.
Add tuna, anchovies, pickle, and desired amount of mayonnaise.
Mound salad on serving plate and cover with a thin layer of... - 34.049
Quick Salad Nicoise
Line a serving bowl with the lettuce.
Cut the eggs into quarters.
Drain the artichoke hearts, tuna and anchovy fillets and arrange in the prepared bowl, together with the remaining salad ingredients.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and... - 37.2677
Salad Nicoise With Red Wine
In a jar, combine oil, vinegar, salt and garlic; blend well.
Set aside a few egg slicesfor garnish.
In a large salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing over; tossthoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Garnish with reserved egg slices.
Makes... - 42.3057
Instant Salad Nicoise
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring the tomatoes and eggs; mis them well to blend
2. Divide it into three individual serving bowls
3. Garnish with tomato and egg and serve - 40.6056
Wash beans and cut in 1 1/2-inch lengths on the diagonal.
Cook in boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain and chill.
Combine tuna oil, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sweet basil and let stand 30 minutes.
Toss green beans, green... - 34.8953
Salade Nicoise is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Salade Nicoise is something you would never want to miss out on! - 32.5965
Pasta Nicoise Salad
1) Preheat the grill to medium.
2) Boil the pasta as per the package instuctions. Drain well and keep warm.
3) In a pan, boil the lightly salted water and cook the French beans for 5-6 minutes until just cooked. Drain well, mix into... - 45.5999
Easy Nicoise Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes.
When cool enough to handle, quarter the potatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
Add green beans, tomatoes, onion, olives, parsley, a pinch of salt and the pepper.
Pour 1/2... - 38.1638
Salad Nicoise is an amazingly delicious salad recipe. The effortlessly prepared Salad Nicoise is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.8047
Salada De Atun
1. In a sauce pan, blanch the green beans.
2. Drain the water and rinse the beans with cold water.
3. Put the beans in a salad bowl.
4. Add eggs, olives and tuna to the bowl.
5. Put a spoonful of Mayonnaise or yogurt in the bowl.
6. Mix well.
7. Add... - 36.9598
Combine salad dressing with dill, oregano and pepper.
Marinate onion, artichoke hearts and green beans in dressing mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, combine the marinated vegetables and dressing with the remaining ingredients except the hard-cooked... - 32.0666
The night before, combine dressing ingredients in a glass jar.
Shake well and leave for 12 hours at room temperature.
Before serving, remove garlic slices.
The next day, immerse beans in boiling water for 2 or 3 minutes.
Place under cold running water, then... - 42.854
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and stir vigorously with a wire whisk to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Steam green beans until tender-crisp.
Drain and set aside.
Blanch celery by boiling it for 15 seconds.
Place green beans, celery and... - 37.5849
Pasta Salad Nicoise
Pasta Salad Nicoise is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious salad! Use this excellent Pasta Salad Nicoise recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 40.5257
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Fagioli Con Torino
1. Drain the beans and put them in a saucepan. Cover with fresh cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 1-1 1/2 hours or until they are just tender. Drain well and cool.
2. Mix together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, onion, garlic, basil and seasoning to... - 27.5528
1. Cut the lettuce into 4 and remove the hard core. Tear into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a large serving platter or 4 individual plates.
2. Cook the French beans in boiling salted water for 8 minutes and the potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender.... - 40.8264
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
1. In large heavy pot add all the prepared oil, vinegar and catsup, bring to boil and simmer for ten minutes stirring constantly.
2. Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
3. Place in preserving kettle and steam in hot water for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.4694