- » Black Bean Spare Ribs
Black Bean Spare Ribs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean spare ribs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean spare ribs recipes.
Black Bean Spareribs With Green Peppers
Trim excess fat from ribs, then cut between the bones to make individual pieces.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add ribs and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add... - 40.7001
Black Bean Spareribs
Mix together black beans, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, sherry, soy, salt, and sugar.
Add meat and turn until well coated; let stand for 15 minutes.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add meat and cook for 2 minutes on each side... - 38.067
Black Bean Spareribs
Drop the spareribs into boiling water, heat for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse in cold water (this removes excess fat).
Wash and drain the black beans and crush together with the garlic and ginger root.
Combine the sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar,... - 35.3761
You May Also Like!
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.598
Spare Ribs With Black Beans
This dish is very popullar in china and it also popullar here in the West (U.S.A.). You can find these at any Chinese retaurant. - 93.1769
Pork Spare Ribs In Black Bean Sauce
1. Trim fat and rind from ribs, cut each rib into half, place on rack in shallow dish, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking.
2. Combine black bean sauce, wine, oyster sauce, garlic, marmalade, honey and lemon juice. Brush ribs... - 28.9366
Steamed Pork Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the spare-ribs chop them into small bite-size pieces, marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour - the longer the better.
2. On a heat-proof platter, spread the ribs out and steam in a hot steamer over a high heat for... - 39.641
Spareribs With Black Beans
Cut the spareribs into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
Rinse, drain and chop the black beans.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large frying-pan and stir-fry the spareribs for 1 minute.
Then add the beans, garlic, onion and ginger and stir-fry for a further 15... - 34.3866
Pork Spareribs With Black Bean Sauce
Preparation Cut spareribs between bones into individual pieces.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Plunge spareribs into water, cook for 2 minutes, then drain well.
Combine braising sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or... - 36.1168
Spareribs With Fermented Black Beans
Trim the fat from spareribs.
Chop the spareribs across the bones into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) sections with a cleaver; separate each rib.
Marinate with soy sauce and sugar for about 20 minutes.
Reserve the marinade.
Heat a wok very hot.
Add oil, then garlic... - 41.0894
Braised Pork Spare Ribs
1. To prepare the ribs remove excess fat, then chop each individual rib into 3-4 bite-size pieces
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine and cornflour.
3. Marinate the rib pieces in the mixture for at least 1 hour.
4. In a pan heat the... - 42.5574
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 145.122
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.5543