- » Black Bean Sausage Rice
Black Bean Sausage Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean sausage rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean sausage rice recipes.
Curried Black Beans And Rice With Sausage
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Cook onion and curry powder, stirring well, until onion is tender.
Stir in turkey sausage and broth; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in beans; cook until hot, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 29.0573
Soak beans in water to cover for 8 hours, or overnight, in deep kettle.
Add salt and bacon to beans.
Place over medium heat and cook until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Add sausage and ham; cook onion, garlic, chili powder, and pepper in... - 37.0663
Red Beans And Rice Louisiane
1. Wash beans and soak overnight in water to cover. The next day drain beans and rinse. Place beans, ham hocks, and stock in a heavy stockpot. Bring to a boil and skim any scum that collects on the surface. Reduce heat to a simmer and add bay leaves, thyme,... - 30.3797
Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and pour lots of water into it. Add beans and soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain after discarding the floating beans.
2. Take a large pot, add soaked beans into it along with water, salt, onion and oil and boil... - 44.2561
Brazilian Black Bean Stew
Place beef tongue in Dutch oven; add enough water to cover beef.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 3 hours.
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven or large kettle; boil gently 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let... - 37.6874
Traditional Hoppin John
Looking to make a traditional favorite this New Year? Go fro hoppin john — a unique Southern dish that combines rice and black-eyed peas together to create an exotic burst of flavor and texture. Healthy, nutritious, and tasty, this dish barely takes any... - 105.014
Easy Red Beans Aid Rice
Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 34.1255
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 114.476
Brazilian Beans And Rice
Brazilian beans and rice is a vegetable and rice recipe. Filling and delcious, this rice recipe is cooked along with beef anf pork sausages. Skillet cooked, it is flavored with black bean soup and spices like garlic and cayenne. Fruited with added bananas,... - 45.5682
Quick red Beans And Rice
Place beans, 2 cups water, onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large saucepot or Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Add oregano, thyme, black pepper, red pepper, bay leaf, sausage and... - 43.4426
Bayou Red Beans And Rice
1. Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain beans.
2. Combine beans, 6 cups water, and sausage in Dutch... - 35.8156
Moros Y Cristianos
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
5. Stir in bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 48.0405
Sausage & Apple Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
Place piece of foil inside pastry shell; partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove foil and beans; continue baking pastry 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reduce oven temperature to... - 41.343
Yang Chow Fried Rice
1. Heat wok with oil, ginger, garlic and salt over high heat for 10 seconds.
2. Add onion, green onion, black mushrooms, Chinese sausage, peas and carrots, and shrimp; stir for 2 1/2 minutes. Add a bit of stock if dry.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add... - 28.8823
Southern Hoppin John
Have you been looking for a vegetarian version of hoppin john? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Southern Hoppin John. This recipe is an absolute delight, don’t miss it. - 104.214
Soak beans overnight, then cover with fresh water and simmer until almost tender.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes, add to beans and simmer for about 1 hour.
Add diced corned beef, bacon and sausages and cook for a further hour.
By this time mixture should be about... - 42.0577
Jean Dalrymple's Arkoz Con Pollo
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the oil and garlic and saute the chicken in it until golden brown.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove the chicken and keep it warm.
Add the rice to the casserole and stir it in... - 41.325
1. Wash the beans well and soak them overnight in water to cover. Soak the dried beef separately in water to cover. Drain the beans. Add six cups water and cook, covered, adding water as needed, until the beans are tender, or about two and one-half hours. As... - 43.4454
Feijoada is a mouth watering delicious side dish stew recipe. Try this Feijoada; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.5827
In 3-quart casserole, place sausage and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 10 minutes until sausage is thoroughly cooked; stir after 4 minutes to break sausage apart; drain.
Add black-eyed peas, rice, water, salt and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 7 to... - 25.653
1) In a bowl, soak the beans overnight, in water to cover.
2) In a pot, place the beans with the water and cook for 3 or 4 hours to boil them.
3) When the beans are almost done add salt.
4) In a non- stick pan, saute the onions with any fresh meat,... - 41.8745
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook chicken in batches, turning occasionally (a), for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 33.6626
1) Wash the beans well.
2) In a large pot, add the beans, 6 cups cold water, allow to boil for 2 min; cover and allow to stand for 1/2 hr, drain well.
3) Add 6 cups warm water to the pot and simmer covered for 1/2 hr,
4) Add 5 cups... - 43.7266
Brazilian Feijoada is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Brazilian Feijoada; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 43.6794
Feijoada has a grand taste. Feijoada gets its taste from mixture of beef and pork cooked with orange and cornstarch, flavored with bay leaf. Feijoada is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 42.6504
Mix Meat Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 140.822
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 44.9788
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 45.909
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the flour and oil and microwave for 10 minutes at full power (stirring twice) or until it is of golden brown colour.
2. In this flour mixture put the onion, green pepper and celery, toss and microwave... - 42.6568
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 127.106