Bean Rice Casserole
- » Black Bean Rice Casserole
Black Bean Rice Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean rice casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean rice casserole recipes.
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
This Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers makes a delicious meal ! Just try the Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers for your dinner tonight and tell me if you like it ! - 38.9082
Instant Black Beans And Rice
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 12 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. - 29.0167
Black Beans And Rice
1. In a 3- quart skillet or casserole, heat the oil over moderate flame.
2. Add onion, garlic, and green pepper and cook, stirring until the onions are limp.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and season according to taste, sautéing for a few minutes until... - 48.3685
Black Bean And Rice Bake
Cook black beans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
In saucepan or skillet saute onion, celery, carrot and green pepper for approximately 5 minutes in oil.
Add rice and continue to saute for 5 minutes more.
Add chicken stock and... - 41.6449
Rice And Bean Casserole
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in margarine. Microwave on high 100% for about 30 seconds to melt the margarine.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, garlic and mix well. Microwave covered for 2 minutes on high 100%. Stir once halfway through ... - 45.0463
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 110.155
Microwave Cooked Black Beans
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the beans, 2 teaspoons of salt and blocks of pepper.
2) Rehydrate the beans. Remove the blocks of pepper from the beans.
3) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in oil, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, garlic and oregano... - 46.8083
Cuban Black Beans
In deep 3-quart casserole, combine onions, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice and topping.
Microwave at High for... - 50.7777
Cajun Beans With Dirty Rice
1 ln a 4 quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, garlic, half of the green peppers, and the celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onions just begin to turn... - 37.1235
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 37.4127
Black Bean And Vegetable-stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, onion, and water in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and black pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tomato sauce... - 43.2519
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.5085
Red Bean Casserole
This simple casserole is high in fiber, which helps your body eliminate excess hormones, toxins, and carcinogens. Just one serving of this casserole has 8 grams of fiber, so you’ll be well on your way to your daily goal of 40 grams. - 142.22
Chicken Brown Rice Casserole - Texmex
This Tex-Mex chicken casserole is super easy to make and is very satisfying. You do need cooked rice so make sure you keep that in mind when making this. Enjoy. - 0
Southwestern Chicken And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread evenly into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake on... - 0
Turkey, Bean, And Rice Salad
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine turkey and oil; microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once every 1 1/2 minutes, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans, and lime juice; microwave on Medium (50%) for 1 minute until... - 29.892
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 46.048
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix together rice, beans, and garlic salt.
2) In slow cooker, spoon 1/3 of rice mixture.
3) Spread half of, ricotta cheese, parsley mozzarella slices and chilli peppers over the rice mixture.
4) Cover with 1/2 of the remaining rice... - 40.8085
Microwaved Hoppin John
In 3-quart casserole, combine peas and water; let soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add onion, pepper, red pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM LOW (3) for 45 minutes.
Stir in salt pork.
Cook at... - 42.9983
Green Beans With Dill
Green beans with dill is a herbed green beans recipe. Tossed with lemon juice for taste, it is seasoned to taste and goes great with rice or casseroles. - 27.4347
Round Steak And Vegetable Casserole With Cheddar Cheese
Brown the meat in oil in a large frying pan.
Arrange one-third of the sliced vegetables in a 4-quart casserole.
Place half of the meat pieces over these vegetables and sprinkle with one-third of the rice and seasonings.
Add another third of the sliced... - 41.5889
Curried Bean Medley
1) In a casserole, combine the shallots and oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes until soft. Stir once in between.
3) Now, stir in the garam masala and grated ginger.
4) On high power, cook covered for 1 minute.
5) To this, add the... - 45.4523
Northern Style One Pot Chinese Casserole
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir until meat loses pink color.
Stir in cabbage, onion, carrot, beans, mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce.
Add rice and stir gently.
Pour in broth.
Cover tightly... - 42.1159
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set aside 1/2 cup of crisp chow mein noodles.
Mix all other ingredients (except rice) in a large buttered 2-quart casserole or long baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining chow mein noodles on top... - 38.5706
Cuban Bean Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole dish, place the beans.
3) Add the stock, onions, celery, peppers, parsley, ginger soy sauce, garlic thyme and bay leaf.
4) Bring the mixture to a slight boil.
5) Transfer the casserole... - 46.0214
Dried Bean Stew
Drain the beans and place in a large saucepan.
Cover well with water and bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Lightly brown the onions, garlic and meat in the ghee.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper and... - 42.0936
Filipino Mung Bean Soup With Unripe Jackfruit
There are several ways and types of cooking mung bean (monggo). Mung beans are traditionally used in East Asian cuisines. They are a healthy and inexpensive addition to any diet. This soup is delicious, healthy and easy and a great idea to use a rather... - 118.926
1. In a large (4-quart) casserole or Dutch oven, heat hot oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and spices and saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add lima beans, carrots and water to the pan and stir to mix well.
4. Bring the water to a boil... - 45.8878
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.484
In 3-quart casserole, place sausage and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 10 minutes until sausage is thoroughly cooked; stir after 4 minutes to break sausage apart; drain.
Add black-eyed peas, rice, water, salt and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 7 to... - 28.2426
Jean Dalrymple's Arkoz Con Pollo
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the oil and garlic and saute the chicken in it until golden brown.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove the chicken and keep it warm.
Add the rice to the casserole and stir it in... - 43.289
Health And Fiber Rich Chili Con Carne
1) Add in beans into a large bowl. Cover with enough water and let soak overnight.
2) Transfer the water and beans into a casserole the following day. Cover and cook on low flame for 1 1/2 hours.
3) In a frying pan, heat oil or margarine. Add in beef... - 45.2835
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the onion, carrot, pepper and chilli and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients except for sweet-corn and kidney beans, season well.
Cover and bring to the boil and simmer over a... - 44.5346
Chicken N Chili
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the carrots, onions, green peppers, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and juice, breaking the tomatoes apart with a wooden spoon.
Add the beans, tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, cumin, mustard,... - 43.8954
Put the rice in a bowl, pour in cold water and swirl the rice and water with your hand.
Drain and repeat this process until the water runs clear as you drain it.
Return the rice to the bowl, fill it once more with cold water and leave to soak 20 minutes.
Put... - 43.3479
1. Fry the diced beef without fat in a large flameproof casserole, stirring to seal it on all sides.
2. Stir in the pumpkin, onion and pepper, cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the paprika, garlic and ginger.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and stock, then... - 37.0075
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the flour and oil and microwave for 10 minutes at full power (stirring twice) or until it is of golden brown colour.
2. In this flour mixture put the onion, green pepper and celery, toss and microwave... - 44.8693
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Microwave Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In 3 to 5-qt casserole place onion, garlic, celery, green pepper and oil, combine well.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
5) Add... - 47.6617
Braised Birthday Noodles With Hoisin Lamb
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes only. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
2. Cut the lamb into 5cm/2 in thick medallions. Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a large shallow... - 36.027
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 43.6418
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.3629
Microwave Hot Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass casserole and add ground beef in it. Cook the beef on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until it loses its pinkness.
2. Drain the fat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Wrap using plastic and dip the... - 39.9101
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 50.571
Khoresht Ghormeh Sabzi
How to prepare khoresht ghormeh sabzi, also known as fresh herb stew. A delicious savory and tart Persian dish. - 122.97
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 43.3479
Black Bean Rice Casserole Recipes By Category
Black Bean Rice Casserole Dish: