- » Black Bean Pork
Black Bean Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean pork recipes.
Mediterranean Black Bean & Rice Skillet
Mediterranean black beans and rice skillet is a meaty rice preparation made with vegetables. Skillet cooked with onion and garlic to taste, the black beans and rice is cooked in wine with the fruitiness of prunes and added veggies. Spiced with cayenne, the... - 48.3557
Pork With Black Bean Sauce
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1. Clean and slice the pork into thin 2 inches (5 cm) long pieces.
2. In a large bowl, place the pork and mix it with the dry sherry or rice wine, soy sauce and cornflour. Let the meat sit for 10-15 mins or overnight to soak in the... - 43.0358
Self Styled Black Bean Soup
In a 10- to 12-quart pan over medium-high heat, combine oil, salt pork, ham, onions, garlic, and celery.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft and lightly browned and all liquid has evaporated, about 40 minutes.
Sort beans and remove any... - 41.8202
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 41.762
Pork Stir Fry With Black Bean Sauce
1 ln a small bowl, soak the beans in 2 tablespoons cold water for 10 minutes; drain and mince.
Return to the bowl, stir in the green onions, ginger, and garlic, and set aside.
In another small bowl, mix the stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and cornstarch and... - 41.7408
Black Bean Spareribs With Green Peppers
Trim excess fat from ribs, then cut between the bones to make individual pieces.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add ribs and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add... - 40.7001
Steamed Pork Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the spare-ribs chop them into small bite-size pieces, marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour - the longer the better.
2. On a heat-proof platter, spread the ribs out and steam in a hot steamer over a high heat for... - 39.641
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 38.8967
Black Bean Chili With Pork
1) In a slow cooker, add the pork, beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and tomato sauce; stir well.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs.
3) Spoon into the ... - 36.2835
Pork Spareribs With Black Bean Sauce
Preparation Cut spareribs between bones into individual pieces.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Plunge spareribs into water, cook for 2 minutes, then drain well.
Combine braising sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or... - 36.1168
Margarita Pork With Black Bean Salsa
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chops to bag, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag, reserving marinade. Place chops on grill rack coated with cookingspray, cover... - 30.9007
Pork Spare Ribs In Black Bean Sauce
1. Trim fat and rind from ribs, cut each rib into half, place on rack in shallow dish, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking.
2. Combine black bean sauce, wine, oyster sauce, garlic, marmalade, honey and lemon juice. Brush ribs... - 28.9366
Black Bean Soup
1 Combine beans with water in a large kettle; heat to boiling and boil 2 minutes; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2 Heat beans to boiling again; add pepperoni and onions; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until beans - 26.3548
Spicy Pork With Black Bean And Tomatillo Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; rub over all sides of pork. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on other side or until browned.
2. Preheat oven to... - 23.9502
Jjajangmyeon - Korean Noodles With Pork And Black Bean Sauce
Today we're making my version of Jjajangmyeon. It's a Korean wheat noodle bowl with a pork and black bean sauce that's derived from a Chinese dish called zhajiangmian. There's an instant version of this dish called "Chapaghetti" that's quite popular in the... - 0