- » Black Bean Pie
Black Bean Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean pie recipes.
Homemade Chili Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Mash black beans with fork in medium saucepan.
3. Stir in chili, corn, chopped onion, flour and chili powder if desired.
4. Cook on medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Transfer mixture to a 8" x 11'' glass... - 36.5535
Black Eyed Peas With Jalapenos Pie - Part 1 - Mushrooms
Every true Texan, and almost everyone who loves Texan food, is always on the lookout for a good recipe for Black Eyed Peas with Jalapenos Pie. Thanks to Ramona Werst, your search ends here. This is a detailed 5 part video on making the Texan New Year... - 124.758
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce! I can live on this tasty vegetable dish. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Cranberry Cream Pie for yourself. - 33.2544
Hearty Pumpkin And Black Bean Soup
If you are looking for a perfect soup to serve in your special fall dinner, then you should watch the video. This warm and hearty pumpkin and black bean soup offers you total comfort in a mild Autumn evening. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and black beans are... - 134.192
Black Walnut Pumpkin Pie
This Thanksgiving, try a new take on a classic pie. We are adding black walnuts to our pumpkin pie! The smooth texture of the pumpkin and the crunchiness of the black walnuts create a fantastic flavor that will have your taste buds dancing! - 121.148
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 47.038
Drain the beans, place in a pan and cover with the water.
Cook over a medium heat, half covered, for 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the mustard and cumin seeds and roast over a high heat until they 'pop.
Add... - 42.1475
Red Bean Shepherd's Pie
1. Scrub potatoes and thinly slice. Cook, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly tender; drain. Run cold water over potatoes in colander. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion, celery, garlic, and... - 36.391
Curried Bean Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine flour, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, peanuts, salts and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter or microwave it.
4. Take a greased 8 inch baking tin and press... - 48.6565
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 41.3694
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 45.36
While the beans and rice are cooking, saute the sliced onions in the butter until they are very soft and just begin to turn golden. Set them aside.
Beat the milk into the eggs; stir in the grated cheese, salt, tarragon, and Worcestershire sauce. Then fold in... - 33.9375
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and dry chilies individually until coarsely chopped.
3) In a 3 or 4-quart pot, saute the onion mixture in the oil over a... - 49.2821
1. In a large heavy saucepan, tip in the water, cornmeal, chili powder, cumin powder and tamari. Mix the ingredients well
2. Set the pan on medium heat and continue the stirring till the mixture thickens completely and comes to a boil
3. Lightly... - 45.1004
Always Popular Layered Bean Dip
1. In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; process until smooth. Spread in serving dish.
2. In a bowl combine cheese, sour cream and jalapeno peppers. Spread over bean layer. (Can be assembled earlier in day; cover... - 32.2864
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add 2 cloves of the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the red and green peppers and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or... - 42.2266
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 45.9548
Southwestern Skillet Pot Pie
Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.6557
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prick crust several times with fork; line with aluminum foil and fill with dry beans or pie weights. Bake until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Place crust on rack to cool completely. Reduce oven heat to 375°F.
2. Place half the... - 33.5109
Seven Layer Dean Dip
1. Place the beans, cilantro, and chili powder in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spread the mixture in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or a shallow serving dish.
2. Peel and finely chop the avocado. Toss with the lemon juice, and set aside.
3. Spread... - 33.2134
1. In a medium-size saucepan stir together the beans, tomato sauce and paste, onion, oregano, 1/4 cup of water, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and pepper to taste, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until the liquid... - 35.4271
Spicy Vegetable Pies
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/2 in thick and use to line six 1 cup/250 ml/8 fl oz capacity pie dishes. Chill.
2. Boil, steam or microwave sweet potatoes until soft. Drain and place in a bowl. Add milk and mash, then stir in ricotta cheese.
3. Boil, steam or... - 38.7038
Spicy Vegetable Pie
1)Slice soya cheese or cottage cheese thinly.
2)Make tomato paste with deseeded tomatoes.
3)Make thin slices of capsicum, carrot, cabbage, onion and beans.
4)Take 1.5 liters of stock or water and put in all the vegetables. Bring to boil... - 48.4603
Mexican Meat Pies
Mexican Meat Pies is simply one of my favorite muffin preparation. This tasty dish is perfect for a rich weekend breakfast at home. Try this delicious and unique Mexican Meat Pies recipe. - 29.4289
Garlic Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions in oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ground meat, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the frozen vegetables, beans,... - 31.975
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, return potatoes to... - 32.5308
Green Vegetable Pie
In a pot of boiling water, blanch the green beans and courgettes for about 4 minutes, or until al dente.
Drain and chop them finely.
Put the chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl, and add the finely chopped spinach, parsley, dill and mint.
Toss so they... - 49.0822
1. In a large skillet cook beef, carrots, onion, green pepper, and garlic till beef is no longer pink. Drain off fat. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato soup, brown sugar, Dijon-style mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to... - 35.6332
1. Roll the pastry on a floured surface and slice them into 10 to 12 circle using a round cutter.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients such as the chicken, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
3. Add some dry mustard, salt, and freshly... - 45.7879
Tuna Pot Pie
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
MELT margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4... - 42.4704
1. In a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven, cook the onion in the oil over moderate heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer. Add the corn and red bell pepper and cook until the corn is just tender, 2 to 3... - 35.1217
Homemade Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Pie Dough: In a large bowl, cut together butter, shortening, salt, sugar and flour until the fat is the size of small peas.
3. Slowly drizzle in water until the dough is formed and... - 132.368
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Marge's Chicken Pot Pie
The chicken Place the chicken, celery, parsley, onion, and bay leaf in a large pot and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to a rolling boil over high heat for 1 minute.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let the chicken sit, covered, until completely cooled,... - 44.5497