- » Black Bean Ham
Black Bean Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean ham recipes.
Black Beans And Ham
Cook up some comfort with ham and beans. Cornmeal biscuits are the special topper. - 39.7969
Black Bean And Ham Soup
1) Place beans and water in a pot, bring to boiling and cook for 3 minutes. Remove, let cool, covered, for 1 hour.
2) Add the ham hocks, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and oil. Bring to boiling, lower flame, and simmer, covered for 2 hours. Remove ham... - 31.1223
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
Cuban Ham And Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and heat oil in it and stir in salted pork and cook until the fat is released.
3. Stir in garlic, onions, and... - 44.4277
Cuban Black Bean & Ham Soup
1. In a medium saucepan combine beans, ham slice, green pepper, onion and seasonings and add enough water to just cover beans.
2. Let it boil lower heat, cover and simmer about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until beans are tender and most of liquid is... - 43.5801
Black Bean Salsa
Drain beans, rinse under cool running water, and drain again.
Dice ham; seed and dice bell pepper and onion.
Seed and mince chile.
In a large nonreactive bowl, combine beans, ham, bell pepper, onion, chile, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and mustard.
Season to... - 38.6453
Black Eye Beans And Ham Stew
A stew that is brought together by cooking the black eye and the ham together and goes well with a plateful of rice. If not for the cook and his verbal abuse the recipe is good to go! Watch the video for more. - 37.0294
Cuban Black Bean & Ham Soup
Combine beans, ham slice, green pepper, onion and seasonings in medium saucepan; add enough water to just cover beans.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until beans are tender and most of liquid is absorbed.
Add ham... - 34.6895
Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup
This Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup needs two main ingredients-black beans (of course) and smoked ham. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup. Truly tasty! - 41.2228
Oaxacan Baked Black Beans
Thoroughly wash and drain beans; discard any foreign material.
Place beans in a 5-quart baking dish.
Cover with water; add garlic, onion, cumin seed, ham hocks, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Cover and bake in a 275° oven for about 10 hours or until beans are... - 31.1455
This black bean soup is filling soup made with ham meat and vegetables. Savory and meaty the black bean soup is made with added cooked eggs and herbed with bayleaf, thyme and parsley. Served with a fresh salad the black bean soup fills you up and is... - 49.7809