- » Black Bean Flour
Black Bean Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean flour recipes.
Have you ever tried making perfect adadiyapaks at home, but failed to get that mom-made flavor and feel? If yes, then Dr Bhal Dave's recipe video could help you whoop up healthy, tasty Kathiwad style adidyapaks in a snap. Loaded with goodness of flour and... - 59.7904
Black Bean Brownie
Ever heard of black beans in dessert? How about brownies? Yes! Here is the recipe for black bean brownies!! For all of you who have to stay gluten-free…here’s your solution! A really innovative recipe that seems really good! - 106.939
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Black Bean Vegetable Burritos
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add green onions, garlic, zucchini, bell pepper, oregano and cumin; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in beans; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
2.... - 32.597
Sausage And Black Bean Stew
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, and cook until browned, stirring often.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Coat Dutch oven with cooking spray;... - 41.4252
Black Bean Tortilla Pinwheels
Beat cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, olives, onion, salt and garlic powder.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours.
Place beans in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Spread each tortilla with thin... - 42.5695
Black Bean Spirak
PLACE beans in food processor container fitted with steel blade or blender container; cover.
Process until smooth.
Spread thin layer of beans on each tortilla.
PLACE cheeses, sour cream and onion salt in food processor container fitted with steel blade or... - 34.3603
Pizza With Black Bean Salsa
The pizza with black bean salsa is a cooked flour tortilla pizza recipe. Baked with a topping of black bean salsa made of red peppers, tomatoes, chilies, corn and cilantro, the pizza with black bean salsa is sprinkled with cheese before serving and makes for... - 41.9868
Microwave Black Bean Soup
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix thoroughly the onion, bell pepper, tomato, oil, and garlic.
2) Microwave on high power for 2 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
3) To a plate, transfer the soft vegetables and keep aside.
4) In 1-cup... - 46.9127
Black Bean Cheesecake
Wash and sort beans, discarding any stones.
Soak beans overnight in enough cold water to cover them by about four inches.
Add cold water to cover beans and heat to boiling in large saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until beans are fender but... - 43.3531
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Black Pepper Bean Patties
Whipped up a batch of black bean patties with chopped grilled peppers and onions. SO GOOD! Give this recipe a spin then let me know how they turned out. - 0
Poached Chicken With Black Bean Onion Sauce
1) Deep heat a heavy-bottomed casserole over medium-low heat, pour oil into it and add in the onions.
2) Cook the onions, covered for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are greatly reduced in bulk and translucent.
3) Remove the cover... - 44.919
Pinwheel Ole With Black Bean Filling
1) In a medium sized bowl, mash half a cup of the beans.
2) Stir in the rest of the quarter cup of beans, the jalapeno peppers and cream cheese.
3) Spread the mixture on the tortillas.
4) Sprinkle with onions, cheese and red pepper.
5) Roll up the... - 40.5703
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.9906
Gluten Free Delicious Black Bean Brownie
Nutrition & Wellness Coach Ingrid DeHart shows you how to make a healthy brownie. Instead of flour she uses black beans making this brownie high in protein and fiber. It tastes of rich dark chocolate. Don't tell anyone what is in it before they try it! - 113.093
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
Seafood tostadas with black bean dip is a shimp tostadas recipe. The topping is prepared with spinach and shrimp flavored with cheese and salsa. Layered with bean dip, the seafood tostada is topped with the cheesy spinach and shrimp mix. Garnished with fresh... - 45.02
Black Bean Pancakes With Salsa
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Inasmall bowl, mix the 1 cumin, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, red pepper, and salt.
In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the garlic and spice mixture and stir-fry for 15 seconds or just until the... - 42.0803
Black Bean Soup
Heat oil in bottom of pot and in it lightly saute1 onion and celery.
Add beans and stock.
Simmer for 3 hours, or until beans are tender.
Add salt, yeast, celery seeds, flours to puree and blend well.
If too thick, add more stock.
Cook until... - 44.292
Homemade Black Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle and saute the onion and celery until tender. Add the drained beans and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, or until the beans are tender.
2. Puree in the container of an electric blender or food processor in... - 33.0594
Black Bean Soup
1. Wash and pick over the beans. Soak them overnight in water to cover.
2. Saute onion and celery in 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine in a 2-quart kettle. Add the drained beans and the 4 cups of cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, about 3... - 37.0937
Maria's Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add 1 quart water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a pressure cooker and heat oil it by keeping the cooker uncovered. Add celery and onions and saute them until soft.... - 44.7288
Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in the water.
Next day: Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and the onions and celery and saute.
Add the black beans and soaking water.
Pressure cook beans 1 1/2 hours or simmer 2 to 3 hours until beans are very soft.
Puree the beans in a... - 43.3577
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla
If you are tempted to eat quesadilla, do watch this video. The chef here quickly makes a black bean quesadilla and tops it with amazing green. So have some tasty bites by cooking the dish on your own. - 110.81
Caramelized Onion Black Bean And Orange Burritos
Peel and section oranges; chop sections, and drain well.
Combine chopped orange sections, jalapeno pepper, and vinegar in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add orange juice concentrate.
Place over medium-high... - 45.556
Crab Tostadas With Black Beans
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add tortillas, one at a time, and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden brown (about 30 seconds per... - 40.3459
Black Eyed Peas Hot Pot
Are you looking for some easy to make vegan recipes? This video is a must watch for you. The chef displays a step by step process to make this Black Eyed Peas Hot Pot. Watch it now. - 98.833
Black Bean Soup
1.Start by soaking the beans over-night, and by cutting the eggs and lemon in slices
2.Once soaked completely, drain them and cover with cold water in a pan
3.In a pan, fry the onion in the fat
4.Then add the onion along with stalks of... - 46.6895
Cheddar And Black Bean Fritters
In a bowl whisk together well the cornmeal, the flour, the baking powder, the cayenne, the salt, and the cumin, whisk in the milk and the yolk, and stir in the Cheddar and the beans.
In another bowl beat the whites until they hold soft peaks and fold them... - 31.4487
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.7387
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.2582
Black Bean Dip With Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top... - 34.3206
Chicken And Black Bean Soft Tacos
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn, water and lime juice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring... - 36.369
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring frequently.
Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Mix well. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in saucepan... - 33.3861
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Basic Hunan Black Bean Sauce
Mash black beans to a paste.
Mix well with garlic, salt, sugar and soya sauce.
Heat oil, fry mashed black beans mixture for 2 minutes.
Stir well arid add 1/2 cup hot water.
Stir in corn flour mixture.
Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
Add spring onion just... - 37.8913
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.7585
Tostada Cups With Sausage And Black Beans
To Make Tostada Cups: Preheat oven to 300°F.
Fold 4 tortillas in half, place on a plate, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 90 seconds, or until soft and pliable.
Using a 2 1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut rounds from each... - 41.7415
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 42.5591
Black Bean Burritos
Flour tortillas stuffed with a smoky chipotle chili-bean mixture, mozzarella and other tasty fillers will satisfy your lunch or dinner need to munch. - 33.9533
Whole Fish In Black Bean Sauce
1 Score fish on both sides. Season lightly with salt, then coat with flour.
2 Heat oil in a pan. Add fish and fry on both sides until golden. Remove to serving plate and keep hot. Pour off excess oil from pan leaving 1 tbsp (15 mL). Reheat, add ginger, garlic... - 34.0342
Corn Pancakes With Black Bean Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, chopped cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare pancakes, melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over low heat.... - 31.8235
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.525
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is a perfect Appetizer to be served in family gatherings. It makes for a delicious and nutritious start to your meal. - 48.1289
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 117.165
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 0
Tilapia Tacos With Peach, Corn And Black Bean Salsa
These tilapia tacos with peach, corn, and black bean salsa are the perfect way to welcome the season. Nothing says summer quite like a lovely ripe peach and fish tacos instantly making me feel like a sun-kissed surfer. Not only are the tacos a refreshing, yet... - 132.107
Homemade Khaman, Dhokla, Handvo, Idli Flour Mix
If you're planning to make idlis or dhoklas then you will need to prepare the mix for making the batter. Chef bhavna shows us how to make 3 types of mixes and if you keep it in air tight container it can last up to 10 months. This is a very handy recipe and... - 98.4149
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 42.5404
Black Walnut Brownies
In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, cocoa and salt; add to sugar mixture and mix well.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour into a greased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done... - 38.0941
Black Walnut Brownies
Well, I am back to Black Walnut Brownies, they are my favorite after all. If you have a walnut tree at home or even if you have an access to one, you can very well try this all new Black Walnut Brownies recipe. Try it! - 37.3047
Black Pepper And Pecan Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9" square pan.
2) Melt the chocolate. Let cool until warm.
3) Cream the butter and beat in the salt, coffee, pepper, vanilla, and sugar until mixture is well blended. Add the eggs one by one, beating lightly. Add in... - 26.8783
Festive Black And Tan Brownies
For all of you brownie lovers, here is something you are going to appreciate. Black and tan brownies are perfect for any setup, be it festive or personal. Go through the video to learn the steps and prepare your own. - 121.054
Homemade Chili Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Mash black beans with fork in medium saucepan.
3. Stir in chili, corn, chopped onion, flour and chili powder if desired.
4. Cook on medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Transfer mixture to a 8" x 11'' glass... - 36.3456
Betty's Blue Ribbon Brownies--50-year-old
Add an extraspecial touch to your Christmas menu with these chocolate brownies. Watch this video that shares an absolutely simple recipe to make some gorgeous chocolate brownies with plenty of nuts. The recipe is presented in such a simple way that you can... - 117.091
Tomatqand Black Olive Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the water and mix to a dough. Knead lightly on a floured surface for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap and chill... - 40.122
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 46.3862
Olan is yet another lip-smacking side dish from the cuisine of Kerala, India. It gets the great taste from coconut mixed with pumpkin and beans. This is a traditional Onam recipe which is served as part of sadhya, the festive meal. - 46.6059
Lima Beans With Cream
This Lima Beans With Cream recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Lima Beans With Cream is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 28.4796
Baked Lima Beans
Melt margarine in a skillet; stir in the flour and gradually add the milk.
Over low heat, cook and stir until thickened.
Combine milk sauce and lima beans in food processor or bowl; whip until pureed.
Add onion, eggs, salt, and pepper; stir to blend.
Transfer... - 36.1604
Lima Bean Stew
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir.
Add the bell pepper and the... - 48.341
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Saute onion in butter and add all ingredients except almonds.
Mix well and pour into well-greased casserole; top with almonds.
Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes - 32.7065
Groovy Green Beans
Steam green beans until tender crisp.
Melt margarine in a skillet and saute onions until tender.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Return skillet to stove and gradually add milk, stirring until sauce thickens.
Season with salt, pepper, thyme, savory,... - 43.3697
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole
Are you looking out for an easy and flavorful recipe for Thanksgiving? Here is an excellent video that shows a recipe for green bean casserole. The chef here also displays some great chopping techniques. Try out these green beans in a creamy mushroom sauce... - 111.913
Corn Tortillas With Amelia Ceja
As one of the staples of Hispanic foods, Amelia, will show you how to make your very own tasty homemade tortillas. Paired with Ceja Vineyards 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, we're sure you're friends and family will love this favorite food. Salud! - 89.3551
Lima Bean Garden Casserole
1) Into a pot of hot salted water, cook the beans
2) Drain the beans into a colander an keep aside
3) Into another pot of salted boiling water, cook the corn for 10 minutes with the lid on
4) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and add the flour,... - 47.2226
Green Beans With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until just tender. Drain the beans and set aside.
2.... - 33.0674
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.941
Delectable Green Beans
1 In a saucepan, place beans, water and onion. Cover.
2 Gently simmer for 8 minutes or until just tender; drain.
3 In a skillet, melt butter and stir in flour, Bon Appetit, savory and pepper.
4 Add in sour cream and cook until thickened,... - 45.5026
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 103.988
Homemade Pizza From "the Vermont Kitchen'
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fraenheit.
2. Divide the dough equally for three pizzas.
3. Roll and stretch the dough for three pies.Place them on cookie sheets dusted with corn meal.
4. Add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese to... - 87.5294
Eggless Spinach & Scallion Omelet
If you have a sensitivity to eggs, this is a great alternative. This is a cross between an omelet and a crepe. Garbanzo flour (also called chick pea flour) is low-glycemic and full of protein. It is also gluten free and high in folate which helps our body... - 0
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
Tasty Mini Quiche
For Short Crust Pastry
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse for about 20-30 seconds.
2. Gradually pour water and pulse to combine.
3. On work surface, sprinkle flour, drop dough and knead. Warp dough... - 0
Deluxe Green Beans
Steam beans until tender (about 10 minutes).
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in a small, heavy-bottomed pan; add onion and saute" until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
When thoroughly mixed, add the sour cream very carefully and heat.
Do not... - 37.6094
Bean Stuffed Vine Leaves
1) In a food processor, chop the beans and carrot.
2) To this, add the tomato puree, paprika, thyme and 4 tablespoons of water.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Now, process this mixture to a granular paste.
5) Into a large ovenproof bowl, transfer... - 46.4618
Deluxe Green Beans
There's not a single being who will be able to eat just one, is what I guarantee for this Deluxe Green Beans. The main ingredient in this recipe is beans. I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about this Deluxe Green Beans. Send me a note! - 37.3868
German Style Green Beans
1 In a bowl, mix bean liquid with vinegar.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a large frying pan, fry bacon until crisp.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon.
5 Drain well on paper toweling.
6 Remove all but 3 tablespoons of fat from the frying... - 43.1826
Butter Bean Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Place tvp in basin with yeast extract, crushed garlic and 8 fl oz (230 ml) hot water.
3. Stir rice in oil over heat 5 minutes.
4. Add tvp, 1 pint (570 ml) water and seasoning and... - 45.2143
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 46.6495
Green Bean Casserole With Frizzled Onions
1. In large bowl, separate onion slices into rings. Add 4 tablespoons flour to onions; toss to coat, shaking off excess.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add onions, leaving excess flour in bowl. Cook onions, stirring... - 38.4046
G I Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in water to cover (8 hours at least).
Next day drain beans, rinse in hot water to whiten.
Pour three quarts water into soup kettle, bring to boil.
Put margarine in skillet with onions and garlic; cook slowly stirring occasionally until... - 44.2968
Chicken And Bean Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cheese, chili powder, beans, onion, and cilantro.
2. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Divide filling among them, spreading to within 3/4 inch of edge. Cover with remaining... - 28.0188
Pork And Red Beans
1 Dredge the pork in the flour, shaking off any excess.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the pork; saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned all over.
2 With a slotted spoon,... - 41.2209
Carrot Celery And Butter Bean Lasagne
1) In a 2 1/2-pint casserole dish, pour hot water up to three-quarters.
2) On high power, cook until the water starts boiling.
3) To this, stir in 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
4) Into this water, immerse two sheets of the... - 45.869
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place 2 flour tortillas on each of 2 large baking sheets. Cover each with 1/3 cup beans and 1 cup cheese, leaving a 1-inch border. Bake until edges of tortillas are browned and cheese is... - 30.534