- » Black Bean Enchilada
Black Bean Enchilada Recipes
Black Bean Enchilada is a Mexican dish of rolled tortillas with a filling of black beans which are covered with red or green enchilada sauce and then baked. The black bean based filling may also include other ... More »
Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring frequently.
Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Mix well. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in saucepan... - 33.3861
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Black Bean Enchiladas With Chipotle Cream Sauce
You're in for an EXCELLENT dinner here. SupaQuick Black Bean Enchiladas with Chipotle Cream Sauce. YOU MUST MAKE the chipotle cream sauce. It is out-of-this-world-good at replacing that creamy dairy love we miss in our vegan Tex-Mex recipes.
I got the recipe... - 0
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Enchiladas
Mash half of beans; set mashed and unmashed beans aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in mashed and unmashed beans, lime juice, oregano, and salt; set... - 44.2797
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Bean And Cheese Enchiladas
Stir together beans, onions, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, seasonings and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place... - 37.6539
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 43.0207
Turkey And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and next 3 ingredients; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in beans, salsa, and salt; cook 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and... - 29.9848
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 40.6397
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, beans, corn, green chiles, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well. Ladle about 1 cup of this mixture in to the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker; spread evenly. Top with 1 1/2 tortillas,... - 30.4948
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture... - 45.1253
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Black Bean Enchilada Recipes By Category
Black Bean Enchilada Dish: