- » Black Bean Enchilada
Black Bean Enchilada Recipes
Black Bean Enchilada is a Mexican dish of rolled tortillas with a filling of black beans which are covered with red or green enchilada sauce and then baked. The black bean based filling may also include other ... More »
Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring frequently.
Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Mix well. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in saucepan... - 33.3861
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Enchiladas
Mash half of beans; set mashed and unmashed beans aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in mashed and unmashed beans, lime juice, oregano, and salt; set... - 44.2797
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Bean And Cheese Enchiladas
Stir together beans, onions, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, seasonings and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place... - 37.6539
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 43.0207
Turkey And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and next 3 ingredients; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in beans, salsa, and salt; cook 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and... - 29.9848
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 40.6397
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, beans, corn, green chiles, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well. Ladle about 1 cup of this mixture in to the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker; spread evenly. Top with 1 1/2 tortillas,... - 30.4948
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture... - 45.1253
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Black Bean Enchilada Recipes By Category
Black Bean Enchilada Dish: