- » Black Bean Chicken Chili
Black Bean Chicken Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black bean chicken chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black bean chicken chili recipes.
Black Bean Chili
1. In a large, heavy pot, heat sherry and oil over medium heat and saute onions until soft but not browned.
2. Add celery, carrot, and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except garnishes, and bring to a boil.... - 33.1652
Southern-style Chicken With Green Chilies And Black Beans
Bite into a fiesta of flavors in this south-of-the-border quick and easy chicken dish. Healthy and hearty, chicken simmers with tomatoes, black beans and green chilies. This skillet chicken dish is a one-pan wonder you can have on the table in 15 minutes. - 118.958
Black Bean Chili
1. Heat a large stockpot over a medium-low flame and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic, bell pepper, and spices, and cook, covered, until the vegetables are soft.
2. Raise heat to high, add the bay leaves, tomatoes, water or stock, and... - 33.351
Mellow Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 45.0428
Black And White Chili
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and onion; cook and stir over medium to medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is browned.
Stir beans, tomatoes with juice and seasoning mix into saucepan; bring... - 26.0768
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 43.7392
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 141.032
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 38.8967
Black Bean N Pumpkin Chili
In a large skillet, saute the onion, yellow pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Transfer to a 5-qt slow cooker; stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. - 28.5029
Pasilla Chili And Black Bean Soup
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray, heat over medium heat until hot.
Sauté onions, carrots, jalapeno chili and garlic until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, pasilla chilies, oregano and cumin; cook over medium heat, covered, until... - 41.113
Turkey Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add turkey and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat until crumbly, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder to... - 36.3069
Black Bean Soup
1. Place all the ingredients (except the optional ones) in a heavy-bottomed 8-quart stockpot and bring to a gentle boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, for about 2-4 hours, depending upon consistency desired.
3. If you want a pureed soup... - 33.7608
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine black bean sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste.
2. Reserve half of the sauce and spread the other half over chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Place chicken on baking... - 27.3144
Black Tie Chili
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Combine chiles and beer in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Whirl chiles and cooking liquid in a food processor or blender until smoothly... - 37.6123
Chicken And Three Bean Chili
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large Dutch oven, cook onion and bell pepper in olive oil and 2 tablespoons of broth, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring often, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, uncovered, 1 minute. Add... - 29.8939
White Bean Chili With Chicken
Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare "White bean chili with chicken". This is a great dish the the whole family will love. - 0
Spicy Chicken Soup With Black Beans
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring as needed, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add celery; reduce heat to medium and cook until celery is bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes longer. Add garlic and cook... - 31.2126
Black Bean Soup In Chicken Stock
Cover beans with water and soak overnight.
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy saucepan and sauté onions, celery and garlic, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Stir in beans, stock and seasonings.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially - 30.4185
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 44.7519
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Northern Bean Chili
Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining cup water, jalapeno pepper, parsley, cannellini beans,... - 39.6108
South Of The Border Black Bean Soup
1 Place the black beans and the corn in a colander. Hold under cold running water to rinse the beans and thaw the corn; drain well. Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and... - 35.5371
White Bean And Chili Chicken
1) Pour off the water from the beans, and drain well.
2) In a pot, place chickens with 2 quarts water, whole onion, celery, carrot, parsley, and bay leaves.
3) Heat and simmer until meat is tender.
4) Take the chicken out of the stock and allow... - 47.2773
Turkey And Black Eyed Pea Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the black-eyed peas, hot water, 4 teaspoons of the chili powder, the cumin seeds, garlic, cayenne, onions, poblano pepper, and turkey.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat... - 30.9812
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Southwest Black Bean Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the beans and broth.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until the beans are fork-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the sherry or wine, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir... - 47.0555
Hearty Black Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 9 to 10 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 39.0988
Rotisserie chicken is a great meat to cook and indulge in and here is a recipe using one. Mike Monahan shows in simple and clear steps how to make Smoky Chicken Chili and serve it with optional toppings. Chicken so spicy and rich! - 113.818
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 46.0625
Spicy Black Bean Soup
1 In a bowl, add the beans and pour in water .
2 Soak for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3 Drain well.
4 In a large pot, put the beans with onions, garlic, hot peppers, cilantro stalks, stock, and ham or pork.
5 Gradually bring... - 46.153
Creamy White Chili
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into cubes.
Saute the chicken with the onion and garlic in hot oil in a skillet until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in the beans, chicken broth, chiles, salt, cumin, oregano, black pepper and cayenne pepper; bring to a... - 40.7353
Chili Bean Soup
Wash and soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Drain beans; add chicken stock and 1/2 cup water to beans.
Simmer 2 hours until tender.
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add this mixture to soup pot.
Add... - 47.1037
Black Bean-stuffed Tortillas
In large saucepan soak black beans overnight in the 3 cups water.
Do not drain.
Simmer beans about 1 1/2 hours or till very tender.
In medium saucepan place chicken breasts, the 1 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer... - 39.5361
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds long.
Add the broth, corn,... - 37.7672
Black Bean Stew With Turkey
This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it - 114.818
Quick Chili Beans
1) In a saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Stir in cumin and chili powder and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Mix all the remaining ingredients and simmer mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Add salt and pepper... - 39.3477
Mussels With Beans & Chili
Mussels With Beans & Chili is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 34.6656
Pistachio And White Bean Chili
1. Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions and chiles and saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken, chicken stock, cumin, oregano, black pepper, white pepper, red pepper flakes, sugar and cilantro. Lower the heat to medium and - 28.0766
Beans And Barley Chili
Cook barley without adding salt; drain.
Saute onion and green pepper in oil for 5 minutes.
Add barley and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes. - 29.4381
Chili Broad Bean Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan, following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, then drain again and set aside to cool completely.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook broad beans and chili paste over a medium... - 34.7178
Lone Star Where's The Beef? Chili
1. Coat heavy saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add green and red bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, adding splashes of broth as needed to prevent sticking.
2... - 37.0634
White Bean Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.2155
Mexican Chicken And Red Bean Casserole
1) In a pan, saute the chicken, onion and garlic in oil and brown the chicken lightly ; stir in the chilli powder and cook for a min.
2) Stir in the stock, tomato puree, oregano and salt and pepper into the pan, allow to boil, simmer covered for... - 38.9675
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir in the 3 cups water, the beans, undrained chile peppers, chicken bouillon granules, cumin, and black pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.66
Lynn S Budget Chili
Soak beans in water overnight.
Bring beans, liquid, and onion to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in fat, garlic, cumin, and chili powder.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Taste and add salt and pepper.
Stir in... - 39.9007
Chicken N Chili
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the carrots, onions, green peppers, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and juice, breaking the tomatoes apart with a wooden spoon.
Add the beans, tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, cumin, mustard,... - 42.279
Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Add chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
Add onions, green pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, MSG, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend ingredients.
Add peeled tomatoes with liquid.
Cover and simmer on low heat... - 40.8163
1. In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, red onion, red and green bell peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the same pan over the stove and add some olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Season... - 0
Jim's Chili-chicken Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes,- cook 5 minutes over low heat. Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients (chicken through chiles),- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes,... - 26.6004
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 27.2247
Cook beans according to preferred method.
Drain if desired.
Simmer gizzards in water to cover and cook until tender.
Drain and grind.
There should be approximately 3 cups.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft and lightly browned.
Add ground gizzards and... - 37.2582
I have to say this was some of the best chili I have ever tasted. I was a little skeptical about using pumpkin in a chili recipe but my mind was changed after tasting this. - 111.805
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 108.843
Chicken And Bean Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cheese, chili powder, beans, onion, and cilantro.
2. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Divide filling among them, spreading to within 3/4 inch of edge. Cover with remaining... - 25.687
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.1188
Chicken Cutlets With Spicy White Beans And Kale
Pound chicken breast halves, one at a time, between two sheets of plastic wrap until each piece of chicken is 1/8-inch thick.
Stir together the 2 Tbsp flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow container.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Dredge chicken in... - 42.3597
Parrano Vegeroni Chili
1. Add all ingredients, except the macaroni noodles and cheese, into a large crockpot. Stir to mix ingredients thoroughly.
2. Turn crockpot setting to low for 6 – 8 hours.
3. Add macaroni noodles 15 minutes before serving. The noodles will cook in the... - 29.9186
Sonoran Style Poblano Chilies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Remove husks from tomatillos, and chop.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot; add tomatillos, bell pepper,... - 36.4454
1. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ground meat. Drain and transfer to a Dutch oven (large heavy pot). Add olive oil to the skillet, and cook the onion, garlic, and bell peppers; add to browned meat in Dutch oven. Add tomatoes (including juice),... - 30.3496
Pork And Green Chile Chili
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork and celery; cook, stirring constantly, until pork is browned and celery is tender.
Remove from Dutch oven; wipe... - 40.7036
Mexican Pork Chili Verde
Pork develops interesting texture and flavors when cooked in Mexican style. Watch the video showing how to make chili verde with pork, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Great taste and texture! - 112.63
Cover kidney beans with water; simmer for 2 minutes and remove from stove.
Soak for 1 hour.
Add garlic, onion, and salt and more water to cover.
Cover pot and simmer 1 hour.
Season with red peppers, chili powder, black pepper, cumin, oregano, and... - 40.0822
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper, onion, apple, and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir for 5 minutes over medium heat or until tender. Add water if necessary during this process.
2. Stir in remaining cup of... - 38.1064
Chicken Doré are wonderful chicken breasts with a scrumptious taste. Chef Jeff shows an age-old technique of preparing beautiful golden chicken breasts by using flour, egg and potato flakes. He accompanies the main dish with a bell pepper pesto and a side... - 126.295
Baked Bean Soup
Soak the beans in cold water for 6-8 hours.
Place the beans in a large kettle, cover with chicken stock, simmer the beans for 2 1/2 hours.
Add the tomato juice.
Saute the bacon in a skillet and add to it the onion, celery and carrots, continue to saute... - 44.3404
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 39.574
Red Beans And Rice
In a saucepan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil until soft.
Add green chilies, tomato paste, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and chicken stock and stir until mixed.
Add drained beans, bring mixture to a simmer, and stir in rice. - 36.7571
Cuban Bean Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole dish, place the beans.
3) Add the stock, onions, celery, peppers, parsley, ginger soy sauce, garlic thyme and bay leaf.
4) Bring the mixture to a slight boil.
5) Transfer the casserole... - 45.2111
Havana Beans With Rice
For the beans, heat the water, broth, or wine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20... - 50.8664
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 116.151
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onions; cook, stirring, until... - 35.6882
Bean Curd In Hot Meat Sauce
Cut the bean curd into 1/2-inch cubes, and drain in a colander.
Marinate the pork in a mixture of the white wine and 1 teaspoon cornstarch for a few minutes.
Then fry in a hot wok containing the peanut oil.
Cook for just a moment, and then add the bean curd... - 37.1258
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowi and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onion cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 37.6848
Szechuan Chicken (kang Pao Chicken)
Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice. - 34.3025
Country Style Chicken
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until smoking hot, quickly stir fry the chicken shreds for 1 minute or until the chicken is slightly firm.
2. Take out the chicken and drain it.
3. Clean and wipe the pan, reheat, heat the... - 39.883
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 42.0993
Mexican Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
1. Place chicken breasts in a lightly oiled baking dish.
2. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until done, but avoid overcooking trouble.
3. Let cool to room temperature.
4.... - 47.4637
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 46.486
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Mexican Chicken Stir Fry
In medium bowl, place tenders.
Add chili powder, cumin, oregano and 1 tablespoon oil; toss well.
Heat wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
When hot, coat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
Add tenders; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until barely... - 38.7139
Kung Pao Chicken
Combine chicken, pork, vinegar, soy sauce, Sherry and chili powder or red pepper in bowl and marinate 1 hour.
Place cornstarch in shallow bowl.
Combine green onions and chili in another bowl.
Mix salt, pepper and sugar in separate bowl and set aside.
Heat oil... - 41.7316
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 41.792
Hot Spiced Chicken
1. Take the salt and rub it on the chicken pieces and let them sit for about 30 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chilli (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in).
3. Add the chicken and brown it slowly a few... - 43.3053
Super Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Quesadillas are a great Mexican dish that are super easy to make and can be ready in minutes. Loaded with cheese and your preference of meat, they are prefect when you need a quick lunch or dinner ready and on the table in minutes. We also love how you can... - 112.972
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips and cheese and cook with cover on Low for 8 hours.
2. Just before serving, remove chicken breasts, slice into bite-sized pieces and stir into soup.
3. Place a handful of chips in each... - 39.7091
Shredded Chicken With Sesame Seeds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 44.1434
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 40.0605
Chicken And Jasmine Rice Burritos
For the diet watchers...here is a wonderful recipe to try out. In this video, Kat displays a great way to prepare a chicken burrito which is low on fat, and filling at the same time. And as Kat says, this can always be customized with ingredients you like,... - 134.796
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 0
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 138.851
Chicken Tortilla Soup
A delicious soup for a cold winter night. This is an easy, healthy soup that can be served with a variety of condiments to enhance the flavor. Adapted from the Pioneer Woman. - 107.675
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 44.5128
Indonesian Chicken Soup
Prepare Side Dishes.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
With a mortar and pestle, crush lemongrass or lemon peel, garlic, shallots and gingerroot to a paste.
Or use a large knife to finely mince... - 43.3404
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 101.474
Place the sweet potato in a microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, garlic and pumpkin pie spice in oil until vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans and... - 40.1801