- » Black Bean
Black Bean Recipes
Black Bean is a small, shiny dark colored variety of bean that is very popular in Latin American cuisine. It is also called turtle bean due to their shell like exterior. It has a dense and velvety texture and a rich ... More »
Cuban Black Beans
Here is an impressive video for a classic Cuban black beans recipe that is so delicious and flavorful. The chef makes this flavorful dish with sofrito that is an aromatic combo of spices, onions, garlic and green peppers. This video is a must watch! - 144.089
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 139.376
Vegetable And Black Bean Lettuce Wraps
A little creativity can go a long way when it comes to making school lunches - try these black bean lettuce wraps today and you won't hear any complaints. These American-inspired wraps incorporates mix of vegetables with lemon juice flavoured. So, pack a... - 138.251
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Black Bean Vegan Burger
If you love burgers in general, then you will definitely enjoy this Black Bean Vegan Burger. It is more of a breakfast essential and it is a classic American vegetarian street food fare. It is healthy and delicious. Enjoy this video and learn how to make it. - 134.732
Black Bean Brownie
Ever heard of black beans in dessert? How about brownies? Yes! Here is the recipe for black bean brownies!! For all of you who have to stay gluten-free…here’s your solution! A really innovative recipe that seems really good! - 108.521
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.598
Delicious Homemade Black Beans
When looking for a real-time meal solution for your family, then this long-time traditional standby is your perfect bet. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to whomp up a quick, delicious, nutritious black bean dish. This variation is good enough to 'wow' just... - 99.5342
Razor Clams With Black Bean Sauce
Duplicating exotic restaurant dishes at home can be intimidating, but this razor clams with black bean sauce recipe is an easy version of the gourmet dish served in the restaurant. Watch the video to find out how to make this dainty dish at home. - 95.0807
Cuban Black Beans
Do you hit a tight spot everytime unexpected guests land up at your door? If yes, then this black bean dish could be the perfect solution to feed several mouths sans any back-breaking effort in the kitchen. Juan Montalvo shares a Cuban favorite that isn't... - 92.1342
Black beans not only helps to jazz up your Mexican fiesta, but also makes for a quick and easy dinner recipe. In this video, Juan Montalvo tells you how to cook up juicy, delish black beans that just tastes great with steamed rice. A perfect comfort food and... - 86.0339
Homemade Spanish Black Bean Fritos
Want a simple appetizer recipe that will leave everyone's taste buds pleased and will leave all your guests amazed? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your guests! - 82.2637
Black Bean Patties Part 1- Preparation
Black Bean patties is what the cook is showing instead of your regular meaty patties! It’s a good substitute for those who are vegetarians! Part 1 is preparation of the patties. Be sure to watch part 2 for the searing. - 63.9259
Have you ever tried making perfect adadiyapaks at home, but failed to get that mom-made flavor and feel? If yes, then Dr Bhal Dave's recipe video could help you whoop up healthy, tasty Kathiwad style adidyapaks in a snap. Loaded with goodness of flour and... - 63.1624
Stir Fried Lime Garlicky Shrimps
Nothing like a quick meal with some stir fried shrimps with some fresh flavors of the lime and garlic infused! A video which lacks some light in the video, but the audio is quite clear. Watch the video for more on this recipe! - 62.8364
Urad Ki Khichdi
1)Clean, wash and soak the dal overnight.
2)Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
3)In a saucepan, add dal and rice and water. Cook them on medium heat.
4)Add next four ingredients and bring to boil.
5)Decrease heat and cook until dal... - 52.2469
Acorn Squash With Black Beans
Place 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Bring to a boil.
Place squash chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Place 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add onions,... - 49.3866
Black Bean Lasagna
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Stir in oregano, basil, and parsley.
Add... - 49.1417
Black Bean Sauce
1. Prepare black beans by washing and draining them.
2. With garlic mash beans very well
3. Make 1/2-inch length pieces out of the shallots, mix with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and water.
4. In a pan fry bean mixture in hot oil for 1 -2 minutes.
5. Add... - 48.7967
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 48.5689
Black Bean & Rice Soup
Black Bean & Rice Soup is a sumptuous soup that you will undoubtedly fall in love with! Once you taste it, you will definitely agree with me! Follow this easy Black Bean & Rice Soup recipe to cook a wining soup for your parties. - 48.0172
1.Wash the beans and drain them.
2.Take a large casserole dish, put beans and water in it.
3.Put onions, garlic, cumin, thyme and ham in the casserole.
4.Put the lid on and cook the dish in a slow oven at 275 degrees for 8... - 47.1957
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.0512
Spicy Black Eye Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a saucepan with water boil the rinsed beans, rapidly for 10 minutes. Then drain well and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
3) In a frying pan or skillet, saute the onions for... - 46.889
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.5528
1. In a dry, heavy skillet, toast cumin, coriander, oregano, and marjoram and toast over low heat for about 1 minute until fragrant; stir frequently and do not scorch.
2. In a large saucepan, transfer the toasted cumin mixture and add beans, onion,... - 46.4836
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.3962
Black Beans With Two Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse and drain beans.
3. Grease a 1-½ quart dish with butter.
4. Arrange potato slice the baking dish, beginning with purple ones around the outside, then using orange ones for the next row, and ending... - 46.3521
Microwave Cooked Black Beans
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the beans, 2 teaspoons of salt and blocks of pepper.
2) Rehydrate the beans. Remove the blocks of pepper from the beans.
3) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in oil, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, garlic and oregano... - 46.343
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.144
Spicy Black Eye Beans
Wash the black-eye beans and cook in boiling water until soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the corn oil in a large frying pan, add the sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ginger, coriander, chilli powder, turmeric, chopped... - 46.0037
Black Bean Terrine
1) In a small saucepan, add the vegetable juice.
2) On this, sprinkle the gelatin and let stand for 1 minute so that the gelatin become soft.
3) Over medium-low heat, cook this mixture for 2 minutes, until the gelatin is dissolved. Stir... - 45.8496
Black Bean Chili
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a saucepan and add the black beans along with the liquid. Add tomato sauce, green pepper, garlic, onion, chili powder, salsa and cumin.
3) Bring the mixture to boil and cook for... - 45.6388
Stir Fried Beef With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the beef cut it into thin slices about the size of large postage stamps.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular... - 45.4064
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out... - 45.3859
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 45.2775
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 45.2199
Black Bean Recipes By Category