- » Black Barbecue Sauce
Black Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black barbecue sauce recipes.
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 46.2739
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
This Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to... - 50.1724
Soy Barbecue Sauce
1 In a small saucepan, add the treacle, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and water to dissolve the syrup.
2 Cook, until the mixture is thick and glossy, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
3 Remove from the heat.
4 Gradually whisk in the... - 33.8435
Chili Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; simmer 30 minutes or till sauce is the consistency you prefer. - 30.39
Spiced Barbecue Sauce
In a medium bowl, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the ketchup, lemon juice, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, coriander, ginger, cumin, paprika, red pepper, and black pepper.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes. - 35.5066
If you prefer home food over outside food, try this recipe of Homemade Barbecue Sauce. Made within minutes, this recipe allows you to prepare a sauce as per your taste. So get cracking! - 74.6395
Bring all to a boil and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain. - 30.5515
Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, a great recipe for a 4th of July meal. It is a sweet and tangy blend of vinegar, ginger, jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion, molasses, ketchup, and bourbon whisky. - 0
Grilled Ribs With Maple Barbecue Sauce
Combine all rub ingredients and rub the mixture on all sides of the ribs. Let rest in refrigerator for 4 hours up to overnight.
Preheat grill to hot.
Place ribs on grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side. This will sear the meat to seal-in the... - 36.3998
Vealburgers With Barbecue Sauce
1. Put ratatouille in a saucepan. Add garlic (put through a garlic press).
2. Taste and add salt if needed.
3. Simmer until almost dry, about 5 minutes.
4. Put rice, ground meats and parsley in a food processor, in 2 batches if necessary. Process until... - 39.4299
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly blend the ingredients.
3) Transfer half quantity sauce into a bowl for brushing chicken while barbecuing it.
4) Place the saucepan over heat, to warm up the rest of the sauce.
5)... - 42.782
Quick N Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl or a container combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to baste grilled or broiled chicken, frankfurters, hamburgers as well as many other meats. - 34.4985
Hot And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes.
Baste beef or pork with sauce. - 31.8048
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 96.4004
Summertime Barbecue Sauce
Summers are the times when we all go looking for barbecue sauce recipes to grill our meat in the garden. And you also need them while watching baseball matches and football matches. Today, Tawnya has Aaron Cook as guest in her kitchen and he is a basketball... - 116.908
Beef Burger With Orange Barbecue Sauce
Brown the beefburgers and saute the onions gently in the oil.
Place in a casserole.
Make a roux with the butter and flour, add the orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and tomato puree.
Cook well, stir in tomatoes and season well.
Pour into the... - 43.4252
Beef Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
– In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
– In a large microwave-safe dish, pour marinade over beef ribs, and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times during marinating process.
– Remove beef ribs from dish and set aside.
– Boil... - 36.8827
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
1. In blender, add tomato ketchup, red wine vinegar, water, and brown sugar.
2. Put Worcestershire sauce, and blend for 30 seconds on low.
3. Drop mustard powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and pepper sauce in it. Blend until nice and smooth.
4.... - 104.802
Horseradish And Herbs Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients and cook slowly for 45 minutes.
Use to baste meat and fish while cooking, or dip slices or chunks of hot cooked meat into the heated sauce for serving. - 31.211
Hot Barbecue Sauce
For steak, pork and game.
Method In a saucepan, saute onions in oil until brown.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 20 min- utes. - 16.3958
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Place all the ingredients, except the olives, with 4 x 15 ml spoons (4 tablespoons) water, in a small saucepan and bring slowly to the boil.
Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time, then stir in the olives.
Serve hot or cold... - 34.3944
Lemon Barbecue Sauce
Melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion gently until soft.
Stir in the flour followed by the wine, lemon rind and juice and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Add the sliced lemon, Tabasco, seasonings, chilli powder and sugar to taste and simmer... - 38.4245
Lbj Barbecue Sauce
Combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, salt, water, celery, bay leaves, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, pepper and butter in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain. - 32.84
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Pour the ketchup into your largest pan (the pan will be used to marinate all your vegetable burgers, hot dogs etc).
Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
Marinate the burgers, then grill them over the barbecue.
You can add extra sauce to them just... - 28.4542
Blender Barbecue Sauce
Chop the onion; peel and chop the tomatoes.
Place in a pan with the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cool slightly, then blend in the blender.
Return to the pan, check the seasoning and reheat.
Serve this sauce with... - 34.1773
Heat oil in saucepan, add finely chopped onion and cook until brown.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, stirring for 5 minutes.
Strain through fine strainer. - 29.7745
Cowboy Barbecue Sauce
1.In a pan, heat butter and add water, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, chilli powder, paprika, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, black pepper, onion and garlic.
2.Stir th eingredients and let them cook for 30 minutes.
3.Dip the meat... - 40.6687
Southern Barbecue Sauce
1.Take an enamel or glass container and put vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, A-I sauce, salt, sugar, mint leaves, paprika, Tabasco, black pepper, pickling spices, bouillion cube, unpeeled orange, unpeeeled lemon, water, catsup, salt and oregano.
2.Let... - 38.1143
Chicken In Barbecue Sauce
1 Pat the chicken joints with kitchen paper until absolutely dry.
2 Preheat the oven.
3 Rub each joint all over with olive oil.
4 Season with freshly-milled pepper.
5 Into a shallow roasting tin, put the chicken joints.
6 ... - 43.9027
Butterflied Coho Salmon With Herbed Barbecue Sauce
1) Heat the grill with coals.
2) Take a jar and mix garlic, oil, pepper, fruit juices, peels and herbs together.
3) Close the jar and mix the ingredients well.
4) Now, coat both sides of the salmon with this mixture lightly.
5) Grill... - 44.2585
Crunchy Meatballs With Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Mix all the meatball ingredients together in a large bowl.
Shape into balls about the size of a golf ball and thread on to soaked wooden skewers, about four to a skewer.
To make the sauce, fry (saute) the large chopped onion in 15 ml/1 tbsp of the oil for 3... - 35.153
1. In a saucepan combine all the ingredients.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil stirring to blend.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Pour into an airtight container and cool before storing in the... - 40.7215
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least one hour so that all the flavors can meld. - 37.2585
Texas Barbecue Sauce
In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients.
Bring to boiling point.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
Pour into tightly covered container.
This sauce will keep refrigerated for several weeks.
Use for chicken, hamburgers or steak. - 37.2448
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
If the sauce is too thin, add a mixture of cornstarch and water, but only a little at a time. - 33.8896
Honey Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat, and saute onion and garlic until translucent but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and simmer for 20 minutes. - 30.2197
Mix all ingredients.
Bring to boil in saucepan.
Remove immediately from fire (do not overcook) and cool.
Store mixture in a covered quart jar and let season for at least a week, occasionally shaking the jar.
No need to store in refrigerator.
It will keep... - 41.1053
1. In a saucepan, add fruit sauce, soy sauce, honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, French mustard, pepper and water.
2. Stir and cook over a gentle heat until the sauce is smooth. Then, boil briskly for 5 minutes or until thick.
3. TO STORE BY... - 35.7026
Hot Barbecue Sauce
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the butter, oil or margarine 3 minutes.
2. Add the bouillon and vinegar.
3. Mix the salt, pepper, cayenne, chili powder and dry mustard to a paste with Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and honey. Add to the bouillon... - 36.2324
Barbecue Sauce For Turkey
1) In hot oil, sauté the onion, green pepper and garlic till they have lightly browned.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and cook over low flame for about ¾ to 1 hour, occasionally stirring.
3) Serve or use as needed. - 40.8302
Chicken Nuggets With Barbecue Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut chicken into 40 (1-inch) pieces.
2. Place flour, salt, if desired, and pepper in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine cracker crumbs and oregano in shallow bowl. Whisk together egg white and water in small bowl.
3. Place... - 35.8364
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.555
Deep South Hot Barbecue Sauce
1.Heat oil; put onion and garlic in it and cook for 10 minutes.
2.Put tomato puree, chili sauce, vinegar, ginger ale, black peppercorns,seasoned pepper, salt, sugar, all spice, mace, hot pepper sauce in it and cook for 15 minutes.
3.Serve as... - 30.3273
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 45.2032
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine the vinegar, water, sugar, mustard, pepper, salt, paprika, lemon, onion, and butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat, and stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire... - 32.205
Creole Pork Chops With Cane Syrup Barbecue Sauce
Combine sherry, syrup, Cajun seasoning, tomato paste, and thyme with a whisk.
Place trimmed pork in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over pork.
Seal bag and refrigerate 1-6 hours, occasionally turning the bag.
Preheat grill to medium... - 40.3888
Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for 30 minutes, stirring often to prevent scorching. - 28.1756
Home Made Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Barbecue Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 26.7231
Garlic And Soy Barbecue Sauce
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
Heat the olive oil and add the onion and garlic.
Cook for a few minutes this could be done on the cooker indoors.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to mix.
Cover the pan and keep hot on the edge of the... - 38.0867
Royal Barbecue Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and bring to a boil over a high heat.
2) Simmer over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the flavors are well blended.
3) Use as required. - 37.5841
Barbecued Banana Splits With Chocolate Sauce
To make chocolate sauce, melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
In a bowl, beat egg yolk, cream and sugar.
Stir into melted chocolate, beating constantly until smooth.
Place rum in a cook's syringe.
Inject rum under the skin... - 43.4692
Barbecue Sauce is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 30.4236
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a pan combine all ingredients in saucepan and mix well and cover.
2. Slowly bring to a boil reducing heat and simmer 1 hour or longer if time permits.
3. Use to baste spareribs, pork chops, bologna roll or chicken. - 36.2155
Tofu In A Barbecue Sauce
1. Take a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion gently for about 3 minutes, add tofu, garlic, Tabasco and shoyu.
2. Fry these ingredients for several minutes until the tofu becomes crispy.
3. Turn over the cubes carefully and ensure that they remain... - 43.5483
Home Made Barbecue Sauce
Saute chopped onion and minced garlic in olive oil in a small saucepan until tender and golden, about 15 minutes.
Add tomato paste and water and blend well.
Add celery seeds, thyme, vinegar, mustard, cinnamon and sugar.
Season with salt and pepper to taste... - 34.8409
Porkburgers With Barbecue Sauce
1. To make the porkburgers in a bowl stir well all the ingredients to mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and shape into rounds.
3. To make the sauce in a pan, bring to the boil adding all the ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. If you... - 43.1811
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.534
Spicy Lamb Breasts In Barbecue Sauce
Have butcher cut breasts into 1-inch wide strips.
Trim off excess fat.
Heat a frying pan and place in breast strips, fat side down.
Brown well on all sides, pouring off fat as it accumulates.
Lift meat out when well browned and keep aside.
Saute onion and... - 42.2696
Pecan Cold Smoked Strip Steaks With Carolina Barbecue Sauce And Green Tomato Grits
1) In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together water, vinegar, brown sugar, tomato ketchup, red pepper flakes, garlic, sassafras, bourbon, sugar, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate the steaks in the mixture for about 12hours. Place the steaks in the... - 44.0495
Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches With White Barbecue Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill.
To prepare pork, cut pork in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 2 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a medium saucepan;... - 42.2914
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 37.4447
Salmon With Ginger Banana Sauce
1. Drain pineapple and save 1/4 cup of the juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl the 1/4 cup pineapple juice, banana, ginger, chili, and lime juice until
pureed. Scoop into a small bowl.
3. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat,... - 40.285
Chicken Fillets In Ginger Lime Sauce
Pound chicken lightly with mallet, season both sides with pepper.
Barbecue until tender, basting frequently with Ginger Lime Sauce.
Serve remaining Sauce separately.
Ginger Lime Sauce: Combine all ingredients, stir over heat without boiling until sugar is... - 33.3335
Cajun Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make spice mix, place garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat. Shake off excess spice mix and cook, turning frequently, on lightly oiled... - 36.0856
Bbq Spaghetti Sauce
"If it can be prepared in the kitchen, it can be perfected on the grill".
No caned or jared spaghetti sauce has the amazing flavor that this one does. A bit of smoke, and the perfect blend of spices team up for a one-of-a-kind smoky spaghetti sauce, featuring... - 0
Salmon Cutlets With Basil Sauce
1.Place fish cutlets in a glass dish and season with pepper to taste.
2.To make sauce, place basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3.Spoon half the basil sauce over... - 37.5244
Spare Rib In Pineapple Sauce
1. Cut the vegetables and set aside.
2. In a mortar, place garlic cloves, coriander seeds and black pepper. Grind with the pestle and transfer them to a bowl. Pour in the pineapple juice, sugar and oyster sauce to the bowl. Mix well.
3. Marinate... - 0
Lamb Satay With Chilli Peanut Sauce
TRIM LAMB of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut lamb into thin strips, thread onto skewers, bunching strips along three-quarters of the length.
Place satays in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine garlic, pepper, lemon grass, soy sauce, sugar and turmeric in a small... - 43.4977
Baby Back Rib With Asian Bbq Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the baby back ribs on it.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. For the dry rub: In a bowl, mix garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt.
4. Smear the baby... - 102.025
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 36.5175