- » Black African
Black African Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black african recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black african recipes.
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 35.5032
Black Beans And Rice With Baked Plantains
Rinse plantains, and pat dry; trim ends.
Cut a length wise slit just through the skin of each plantain; place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until plantains are tender.
Remove from oven, and let cool.
Peel and cut... - 43.7786
Chicken And Black Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In small bowl, make dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, cumin and pepper.
3. Over a double sheet of aluminum foil with edges turned up all around, place the chicken spooning over with 2... - 44.2492
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 119.692
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish - African Food
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 113.065
Piri Piri Chicken- African Food
1. In a food processor or blender, add roasted chilli powder, fresh chillies, garlic, ginger, black pepper, salt, paprika, lime juice, oil and bouillon cube (if using). Blend till smooth.
2. In a large bowl, place the chicken legs. Pour the... - 0
Roasted Pork Chops With Sweet And Sour South African Nectarines
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6, ready to roast the pork.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the nectarines (cut side down), onion slices and spring onions. Cook them until the nectarines... - 39.3308
Groundnut Soup With Chicken - African Food
Get more creative with your curries. Try this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. It will definitely please you and your family with the subtle flavor of peanuts and the crisp chicken. Give it a go! - 111.637
Classic African Berber Rub
If you are interested to know about the best seasoning or rub mix for the meat, poultry, veggies or seafood, then you should watch this video. The African Berber rub is among the best seasonings, which is going to make your food just awesome. Preparation part... - 95.1472
Palm Nut Soup- African Food
1. Wash fish with hot water and cut it into medium size pieces.
2. Place a saucepan on flame and place fish pieces in it.
3. Season with black pepper and add garlic, tomato and onion.
4. Pour palm nuts cream and water.
5. Add bouillon... - 0
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 116.125
Jollof Rice - African Food
1. In a pot fill around 1 liter water. Add the rice and salt to taste. On medium heat, cover, bring it to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse in water and set aside.
3. In a blender add onions, tomatoes, green onions, red bell... - 0
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
Fiery Hot North African Pili Pili Red Pepper Sauce
1) Rinse the red peppers in cold water, remove any stalks and slightly open each pepper.
2) In a 1-pint mason jar, place the red peppers with the salt and sugar.
3) Cover with the vinegar, and stir thoroughly until the salt and sugar are... - 45.2989
South African Sosaties
The day before the barbecue, in a large casserole, heat the oil.
Gently saute onions until they are soft and transparent.
Add curry powder, coriander and turmeric.
Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine lime juice and water and add to casserole; then add... - 41.9399
North African Cauliflower Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until translucent.
While the onions saute, dice the potatoes and chop the cauliflower.
Stir the cumin, fennel, and potatoes into the pot, and cook for a minute.
Then add the hot... - 46.0235
Peas And Beef - Recette De Petit Pois - African Cuisine
Here comes another nice African curry. African Beef and Peas Curry is an easy to prepare recipe that hardly needs any efforts. It is a very flavorful dish. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. - 112.053
North African Style Spicy Chicken Breasts
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oil. Add the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté against medium-high heat until brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer the breasts to a platter and set aside.
4. Add the onion to the sauté... - 46.659
Peanut Soup With Beef
A simple recipe on how to make the African Peanut soup with beef also called Groundnut soup. - 0
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 106.954
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 112.468
Fish Stew - African Food
1. In a pot, heat the oil. Add in the onion and shallots, sprinkle some salt and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the ginger, garlic, tomato, tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the bouillon cube and black pepper.
3. Allow to cook on low heat for... - 0
Chicken Stew - African Food
1. Season chicken with salt and fry it in hot oil until nice and golden.
2. Into a bowl, pour the excess oil leaving about 2 tablespoon in the pot.
3. Add tomato, tomato paste, green onion, garlic, grated onion, thyme, and basil.
4. Add black pepper,... - 0
Chicken Curry - African Food
You might have tried chicken curry several times. But this Senegalese Chicken Curry is completely different. Take a look at this video for the details of this most popular regional dish. Happy Cooking! - 118.714
African Spinach Mushroom Peanut Stew 非洲菠菜洋菇花生燉菜
Is there any food more comforting and satiating than a piping hot bowl of stew in middle of winter? This African spinach mushroom peanut stew is one dish that won't just satiate your hunger, but will also appease your soul. This video recipe presents an... - 95.6818
Chicken Curry With Peanut Butter African Style
Want to try an African delicacy today for dinner? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 70.2163
African Peanut Soup
1. Place a large pot over heat, pour oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
2. Throw garlic, stir and cook until fragrant.
3. Add pasta sauce and mix well.
4. Pour vegetable stock and stir.
5. Sprinkle... - 104.185
Fried Chicken , The African Way
This Fried chicken recipe is extremely easy to make and full of flavor. The chicken is first boiled for few minutes with its seasoning and then deep fried. - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till golden, for about 5 minutes. Add in the ground chuck. Saute till the chuck browns. Take the skillet off the flame.
3) In a large bowl, add... - 44.1568
Cowpea Chow Chow
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 28.7606
It's summer and time to use your barbecue! In this video, i'm going to show you how I grilled my tilapia. - 0
Egg stew is not only quick and easy to make but it is also so yummy. It can be served with boiled yams, potatoes, sweet potatoes or cassava. The recipe cost is also extremely cheap. It can be served for breakfast or dinner. I personally love this stew and I... - 107.816
The Dark Continent
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a saucepan, cook the lentils in boiling water until soft.
3) Drain water and mix the lentils with millet.
4) Combine other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf pan to pack the... - 41.8167
Popular and spicy West African chicken and rice dish. - 35.878
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0669
This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I... - 112.85
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 117.125
Chicken And Plantain Poulet Dg
Chicken and plantains are two important ingredients used a lot in the African cuisine. And my favorite way to enjoy both of them is with this recipe of the Cameroon called Poulet DG which is a dish of chicken, plantains and vegetables. This recipe is not... - 115.083
This is a traditional South African recipe, which comes from the great culinary tradition of the Cape Malays -- originally brought in as slaves in the 17th century. It's easy and plain, but great with meats like venison, corned beef tongue or any meat with... - 34.2562
Taiba is a yummy preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the taiba last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 33.4402
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onions for about 5 minutes.
While the onions saute, slice the bell peppers into strips and mince the garlic.
Add the peppers and garlic to the skillet and stir in the cumin, coriander, and cayenne or... - 43.7741
1) Beat 1 egg and keep aside.
2) Squeeze milk from the soaked bread.
3) In a frying pan, fry the onion in the lard until browned.
4) In a mixing bowl, tranfer the onion and mix with... - 47.5119
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4)
2 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3 Add in the onion.
4 Saute for about 3 minutes, or until the onions just begins to brown.
5 Add in the minced beef... - 44.5296
Steamed Bean Pudding
Moi Moi or Moyin Moyin is a delicious and rich steamed bean pudding. The recipe is very popular in Nigeria but also in many West African countries. In Gambia Moi Moi is called Olele where fish is always added. This is just a basic recipe for Moyin Moyin ,... - 115.659
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 132.898
1. In a heavy-based saucepan Heat oil and cook meat over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
2. Stirring in stock and cinnamon, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring to lift any sediment from... - 39.5385
Orange Turkey With Rice And Green Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the onion and turkey, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Four in the orange juice and add the bay leaf and seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a... - 38.9556
Moroccan Spiced Roast Mackerel
In a bowl, mix together the oil, chopped coriander leaves, mint, lemon juice, chilli powder, paprika, cumin, ground coriander, garlic and black pepper.
Place the mackerel fillets in the marinade and coat all over.
Marinate for 30 minutes, turning from time to... - 45.0107
1. Boil the rice.
2. Heat fat and fry the cashewnuts to a golden brown. Remove and drain. Fry curry leaves. Remove.
3. In the same fat, fry cleaned gingelly seeds, red chillies, asafoetida and split black gram.
4. Remove and grind to a powder.
5. Mix the... - 36.3639
Combine lime juice, salt, red pepper, black pepper and bay leaf in shallow dish.
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces; rinse and pat dry.
Add to marinade, coating well.
Place onion slices over chicken.
Add 2 tablespoons oil.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 2... - 40.2474
Date Night Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Smash and peel the garlic cloves and put into a shallow baking dish or casserole. Halve and thinly slice the onion. Quarter the dates and add them to the dish. Scatter the olives on top.
2. Peel 6 long strips of zest from the lemon... - 36.3419
Crab Hoppin John
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil over high heat. Add the black-eyed peas and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer until almost all the water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. The peas should no longer taste... - 36.2085
Quick Parsley Rice
Combine rice, margarine, and broth in a large, heavy saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stir well, and cover.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
Taste and add salt and pepper, if necessary.
Fold in parsley and serve immediately. - 30.1383
Mushrooms And Rice
1) In a closed pan, saute the mushrooms in the oil very gently and slowly till the juices start to ooze freely.
2) Finely chop the garlic and parsley and add to the mushrooms in the pan. Stir in the seasoning and rice.
3) Serve hot. - 34.9296
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 108.277
Algerian Scrambled Eggs With Sausage And Green Peppers
In a small dish, mix the cayenne, cumin and salt together.
In a large, heavy frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the sausage and fry, turning from time to time, for 4 minutes or until the slices are evenly browned... - 41.2464
Fennel Olive And Thyme Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Brush the pizza base with 1/2 tbsp oil.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the fennel, then cook for 4-5 mins until golden. Remove from the pan then drain. Arrange over the pizza with the olives and cheese.
3. Drizzle over... - 34.6716
Beef And Spinach Rolls
1. Remove stalks from spinach and cut leaves into 2 pieces. Blanch leaves in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Blanch carrot sticks in the microwave for 1 minute, or in a saucepan of boiling water for 2... - 32.7117
2.In a bowl, mix garlic with salt and press them both.
3.Put thyme, celery salt, black pepper and dry mustard in the bowl.
4.Add wine and vinegar to the bowl and stir the mixture well.
5.Take the fowl pieces and dip them... - 43.0843
Moroccan Chicken With Cucumber Melon Relish
1. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, gingerroot, cumin, coriander, salt, cinnamon, paprika, red pepper, and black pepper. Place chicken into 2 large plastic bags set in 2 large bowls. Pour half of the marinade over... - 32.8731
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
1.Cut away excess fat and make 1 inch cubes of the lamb.
2.Take a small bowl, mix together water, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3. Take a flat glass pan and place the lamb cubes in it.
4. Pour marinade over the lamb.Coat all... - 45.1981
1. In a large skillet heat the oil and cook the chicken until golden from all sided.
2. Now add the vegetables, garlic and coriander to the pan, stir and cook until vegetables are soft about 7-10 minutes,
3. Add the tomatoes, mint, vinegar and black... - 38.3334
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 114.592
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 108.794
Chana Dhal With Rice And Saffron
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Wash the chana dhaal, then boil for about 10 minutes until it is soft but not mushy. Check by rubbing the dhaal between your index finger and thumb.
3. Drain, cover and set... - 40.1061
Creole Okra is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Creole Okra and the taste would be just heavenly! - 30.5419
Okra With Corn
Okra With Corn is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Okra With Corn is something you would never want to miss out on! - 29.3749
Moroccan Carrot Salad
This Moroccan Carrot Salad tastes simply incredible ! Try these irresistibly carrots with pasta or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Moroccan Carrot Salad are welcome ! - 31.8899
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Measure the currants into a small bowl and cover them with warm water.
Leave them to soak for 10 minutes.
Peel and thinly slice the oranges.
Mix these and all the remaining ingredients together in a large salad bowl and toss gently together.
Drain the... - 35.2743
Aromatic Mullet With Fennel
Clean and dry fillets.
Make 2 or 3 shallow incisions on both sides of each fillet.
Place fillets in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour marinade over fish and leave in a cool place for 3 hours.
Do not refrigerate.
Place... - 43.4435
Trim excess fat from meat and place meat in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Spread marinade thickly over both sides of the steaks.
Cover and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
Barbecue steaks over hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes on each side... - 37.5135
1. Steam carrots, covered, 14 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cumin seeds; saute 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in carrots, cilantro, and remaining ingredients. - 28.7849
Rice A La Grecque
1. Melt two tablespoons of the butter in a large saucepan and brown the onion in it. Add the garlic, lettuce, sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes. Add the rice and mix well together.
2. Add the boiling water, salt and pepper. Cover tightly and cook over low heat... - 33.8737
Minted Parsley Rice
Bring water and margarine to boiling point in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir in rice, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 18 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
Turn off heat and let stand for about 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork... - 30.6473
Wash fennel and cut into thin slices from top to bottom.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the fennel, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish and keep it warm.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 37.7897
Grilled Lamb Chops With Fresh Herbs
In a noncorrosive dish, mix the oil, garlic, wine, and herbs.
Add the lamb chops and marinate 4 hours, turning the chops after 2 hours to marinate both sides.
Prepare a grill.
Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
Grill over high heat until medium rare,... - 34.7382
Chris S Bhanoo Rice
Melt butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
Stir in rice and seasonings and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 to 8 minutes or until rice is golden.
Add water and cover.
Reduce heat to low and cook until all water is absorbed (10 to 20 minutes).
Mix in choice... - 35.7163
For The Spiced Vinegar
1. Tie the spices loosely in a thin muslin cloth.
2. Pour the vinegar into a saucepan, add the salt and spice bag, and boil briskly for 12-15 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and squeeze the spice bag to remove all the liquid. Discard bag.
4. Pour enough hot... - 34.312
1) In vegetable oil, fry the chopped leeks till they are soft.
2) Mix the cooked leeks with the rice, flour, grated cheese and seaoning. If required, add some milk to bind.
3) Form the mixture into croquettes. Dust with some flour.
4) With a little... - 41.9267
1) In the oil, fry the chopped onion and once they are soft, mix with the rice, breadcrumbs, flour, grated cheese, egg, seasonings and tomato puree. Form into a thick dough.
2) Form the mixture into sausages or burgers.
3) Brush with the vegetable oil... - 39.095
1) In a bowl, add the tuna fish with oil, the green pepper, tomato, capers, lemon juice, garlic, Tabasco, salt and pepper, mix properly.
2) Halve the pita bread and make 2 pockets, fill the tuna fish mixture into the pockets.
3) Garnish... - 37.1118
Wild Rice, Chickpea And Rosemary Soup
1.Take a soup kettle,and add oil.
2,Add the garlic and brown it well.
3.Now add the dry ingredients like the vegetables and rice.
4.Pour the water or stock, and bring to a boil.
5.Once the rice is tender, the soup should be taken off the heat and... - 44.648
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.4092
Salāṭat Al-bisbās - Fennel Salad
This fennel salad, a specialty of Djerba, is found in other parts of the country, but I particularly like the mild Berber-style harīsa that is used in the vinaigrette. Fennel was cultivated by the Romans as a garden herb and was described by Pliny as a... - 32.6541
Fish Roulades With Rice And Spinach
1. Wipe each fish fillet with either a clean damp cloth or kitchen paper. Place on a chopping board, skinned side up and season lightly with salt and black pepper.
2. Place the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar and crush lightly. Transfer to a small bowl... - 41.6352
In a large shallow pan, combine 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon black pepper, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Dust the meat, about 1/2 cup of the carrot rounds and the onion slices with flour mixture.
In a large stew pot or Dutch oven, heat bacon drippings.
Saute... - 45.288
Moroccan Style Chicken Breast Salad
1. Cool the chicken breasts to room temperature.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
3. Combine the chicken, peppers, onions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, and watercress.
4. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and... - 47.013
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
1. Place the acorn squash, bell pepper, carrots and stock in a medium-size saucepan, cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high... - 41.8854
Moroccan Kebabs is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. I serve this for almost all the parties I host at home and they are always a success. Try this Moroccan Kebabs! You wont regret it. Trust me! - 44.7165
Mix together spinach, onion, and basil; cook in Radarange oven 1 minute.
Turn into electric blender container; blend until smooth.
Heat butter or margarine in 10" glass pie plate in oven 45 seconds.
Add sliced mushrooms; cook 1 minute.
Sprinkle with flour,... - 43.248
1. Grind the chick-peas through the coarse blade of a meat grinder or in the container of a food processor.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the last 6 ingredients. Mix well. The mixture will be soft.
3. Preheat the oil to 365... - 32.4371
To Cook Carrots: In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in carrots and cook over medium heat until well coated and sugar is melted, about 3 minutes.
Add orange... - 39.6387
Moroccan Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
Place pasta in deep bowl.
Toss with tomato, onion, and beans.
Cut bell peppers into thirds; discard seeds.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush peppers lightly with oil.
Grill 1/2 minutes per... - 43.5823
1. Combine first 13 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp; stir to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. While shrimp marinate, soak 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers in water 30 minutes before grilling. Thread shrimp evenly... - 33.6969