- » Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bittersweet chocolate truffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bittersweet chocolate truffle recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles
This delicious Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles should not be missed. The addictive taste of the bitter sweet chocolate assa to the flavor of this wonderful dessert. Try this delightful Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles! - 35.0378
Bittersweet Chocolate Coated Truffles
In double boiler, melt broken chocolate, stirring constantly.
(Or, microwave 2 1/2—3 minutes on medium.) Remove chocolate from heat; blend in butter.
Stir in cream, then liqueur.
(Combine with chopped nuts, if desired.) Chill 10-15 minutes, stirring... - 30.0361
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
If you have always thought that this bittersweet confections take long hours of hard toil to prepare, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with this video. Flavorful, rich and treasure trove of nuts and chocolates, these little treats are especially a... - 87.5646
Green Tea Dark Chocolate Truffles
These rich chocolaty green tea truffles, are perfect to be served up at anytime. Watch the video to see how the chef combines matcha green tea with chocolate to make an absolutely succulent snack in no time. Try it at home and wow your guest with your... - 120.599
Chocolate Coating For Truffles
Melt chocolate as directed in Truffle recipe.
Remove from heat and stir in oil.
Cool chocolate to 85-90°F for dipping.
Dip cold firm truffle into melted chocolate, holding with a fork and spooning with several coats of chocolate.
Place each onto foil-lined... - 28.8345
Fresh Chocolate Mint Truffles
Line a 9x9 inch pan with plastic wrap.
Place 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate and milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
Cover and microwave on low until melted.
In a small saucepan heat cream just to boiling.
Pour over fresh mint leaves and steep for 15... - 34.5358
Lemon Chocolate Truffles
1) Melt the chocolate, whipping cream and butter together. Mix until smooth. Let cool.
2) Stir egg yolk, sugar and lemon juice into cooled mixture.
3) Refrigerate for 4 hours.
4) With buttered hands, roll a small handful of the refrigerated mixture into a... - 29.2056
Double Chocolate Truffle Triangles
These double chocolate truffle triangles are made with chocolate, almonds and almond or coffee liquer. Combined with cream, the double chocolate truffle best served chilled and is always a hit with the kids. - 34.5498
Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Coconut
The recipe of chocolate truffles change along with the change in the geographical locations. Some use dark chocolate whereas some prefer graham crackers. This recipe however focuses on preparing the traditional American truffle specially for people on a vegan... - 106.054
Chocolate Chestnut Truffles
In a small saucepan bring the cream just to a boil, remove the pan from the heat, and whisk in the chocolate, whisking the mixture until the chocolate is melted completely.
Whisk in the rum, whisking until the mixture is smooth, and stir in the marrons... - 27.354
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Line base of 9 in (2.5 L) springform pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the Amaretti crumbs over base of lined pan; set aside.
In top of double boiler (or in bowl set over hot, not boiling, water), melt chocolate and butter,... - 35.6177
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
As fancy and expensive as it sounds, Hari has made these homemade chocolate truffles in such a simple manner that it looks sinfully tantalizing and abominably easy to make. As he says if you want to be a great food entertainer, you can be one, by spending... - 148.957
Dutch Chocolate Truffles
1. In a saucepan over low heat, bring the cream just to a simmer; remove from the heat. Stir in the chocolate, continuing to stir until it has melted completely and the mixture is smooth. Let cool slightly. Add the butter, bit by bit, stirring until... - 30.279
Valentines Day Ideas : Dessert: Yuzu, Sake, Chocolate Truffles
1. In a large bowl, add in the bittersweet chocolate and pour in the heavy cream. Stir until melted.
2. Add in the yuzu juice and sake; mix well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and refrigerate for 120 minutes.
3. Make small balls from the mixture and... - 0
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Easier than ya think! I'm gifting mine to my family as an early Christmas Treat. Tuck in tissue in cute boxes, add a bow or two and deliver happiness to your loved ones! - 124.987
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot, not boiling, water.
2) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and gradually beat into the melted chocolate.
3) Add the vanilla, mix well and cool the mixture till it is firm enough to... - 40.9146
Chocolate Lava Cake With Whipped Cream
A recipe sure to make you a star ! This video is the recipe for the classic Choco-lava/Chocolate truffle cake which everyone loves. Loaded with the best chocolate, butter and sugar to make it as gooey as possible, this shows a very easy way to get those... - 129.027
Black Pearl Truffles
Wasabi, ginger, and black sesame join forces to create the sweet trinity known as “black pearl.” High quality dark chocolate works beautifully to both temper and accentuate the spices, and a light coat of crunchy sesame adds a touch of nutty relief. An... - 30.6206
Fairytale Brownies Truffles
Take one brownie and work it in your hands to form a smooth, moist ball. Make a thumbprint in the middle of the ball and fill with 5 drops of the liqueur / extract of your choice. Add additional drops if necessary. Truffle should be moist.
Break into 4... - 28.1141
1) Melt chocolate. Let cool.
2) Dip dusted and refrigerated truffles into cooled melted chocolate and place on wax paper. Spoon excess chocolate coating on top of truffles.
3) Refrigerate for 2 hours. Makes 2-3 dozen truffles - 16.3419
Ganache FILLING: In small saucepan, heat cream just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate until smooth; stir in liqueur.
Transfer to bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened and cold.
Using whisk (not... - 38.4084
Valentine's Nama Chocolate
1. Break the chocolate in small pieces.
2. In a bowl over double boiler, heat whipping cream, stirring 2 to 3 times and remove double boiler off the heat before it starts boiling and place on a trivet.
3. Add the chocolate to the cream and stir well... - 0
Hannah Obee S Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
1. In a large saucepan, take 100ml of water.
2. Add sugar and golden syrup to the water and heat gently till the caramel is golden-brown and melted. Tilt the pan occasionally while cooking to mix the melting ingredients and to prevent burning.... - 47.0761