- » Bittersweet Chocolate Cookies
Bittersweet Chocolate Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bittersweet chocolate cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bittersweet chocolate cookies recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 121.421
Best Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try these eggless cookies for one of the tea parties or kids party. They are delicious. Simple to make and great to eat. Watch the video for the recipe. - 119.875
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a food processor, add the brown sugar and oatmeal and blend it till fine flour consistency.
2. In a bowl, take flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Lightly butter the baking... - 133.993
Chocolate Dipped Orange Cookies
Into a large bowl sift together the flour, the cornstarch, the baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the butter and the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, beat in the yolk, the zest, the... - 38.902
Ghirardelli Chocolate Chunk Cookies
In a food processor, place butter (cut into 4 pieces), sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla into processor bowl; process about 10 seconds.
(Or in a mixer, cream softened butter with same ingredients.) Stir flour with baking powder and salt; blend into creamed... - 45.3128
Soft And Luscious Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar, sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Add liqueur and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in... - 40.9907
Glazed Chocolate Cookies
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream butter with shortening.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Stir in vanilla and chocolate.
Gradually add flour mixture, blending... - 48.2254
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Set aside a large nonstick baking sheet.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a large bowl, cut in the margarine.
In a cup, mix the fructose and cinnamon together.
Gradually add to the margarine while... - 41.6812
Chocolate-meringue Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
On a baking sheet, toast hazelnuts in the oven, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until hulls loosen and nuts are fragrant; cool.
Remove and discard any loose bits of hull from hazelnuts by rubbing them between... - 45.6558
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents is a unique cookies that is simply delicious! I baked these for a friend when he came over and he loved it! Finished the whole thing in minutes. You just have to try these yummy ! - 48.3758
Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps
Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps is an amazingly yummy cookie that I serve often at tea parties. Very addictive and delicious, the Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 46.6509
Italian Double Chocolate Biscotti
Angie in this video is making some yummy Double Chocolate Biscotti. They are twice baked chocolate cookies. They are so fabulous to eat and you can also save a lot of money by making it at home. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 100.69
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate, butter and coffee until smooth (do not boil), stir frequently. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile. Separate eggs. Lightly beat egg yolks with sweeteners. Mix egg yolks into chocolate.
3. Whip egg whites until they peak. Fold... - 37.4038
Chocolate Dipped Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the cornstarch and flour.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter.
4) Add the powdered sugar gradually and cream well.
5) Add the vanilla, salt and sifted... - 50.0255
Steffi Berne's Chocolate Skinnies
1) Place the two oven racks to divide the oven into 1/3 and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt, keep aside.
4) In a heavy... - 48.0101
Double Chocolate Espresso Gems
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, add chocolate chips and butter.
3) Place over low heat, stirring occasionally allow to melt till smooth.
4) Transfer into a medium bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the sugar... - 49.65
Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
Spread the walnuts on a pie plate and bake at 400° for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white and vanilla.
Add to the... - 43.4416
Dark Chocolate Dipped Almond Meringues
Preheat oven to 200°.
To prepare meringues, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper; secure to baking sheet with masking tape.
Beat egg whites with a mixer at high speed until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt; beat until soft peaks... - 42.4507
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make homemade samoas (caramel de-lites)! And I make the caramel from scratch!! Don't forget to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more how-to videos for free, and to read a blog full of... - 101.017
Swiss Mocha Treats
Melt bittersweet chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter in small, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often.
Add espresso powder; stir until dissolved.
Remove mixture from heat; stir in vanilla.
Let cool to room temperature.
Place flour, baking soda and salt... - 45.0993
Chocolate Almond Macaroons
1 Place racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 325 degrees farenheit.
2 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 In the top part of a double boiler,melt the chocolate over barely simmering water or in a... - 38.6764
Chocolate Ganache Meringues
1) Preheat oven to 200°F.
2) In a small heavy saucepan, add whipping cream and add over medium heat until cream simmers.
3) Take off from heat and add chocolate. Stir until melted.
4) Add butter pieces a few at a time and stir until... - 47.3828
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
This bark is outstanding! We used to make it year round at the deli and it was always a hit! It is also really easy to make. If you would prefer to use a better quality white chocolate, instead of chocolate chips, go ahead. I used chocolate chips here because... - 113.95
Sorbet Cake With Chocolate Glaze
What can be more delicious than fruit flavored sorbets packed along with cookie crust and chocolate glaze served for dessert time? Delight your guests with this flavorful delicacy and they are sure going to love you for this awesome treat. Watch how you can... - 115.735
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Line base of 9 in (2.5 L) springform pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the Amaretti crumbs over base of lined pan; set aside.
In top of double boiler (or in bowl set over hot, not boiling, water), melt chocolate and butter,... - 35.6177
Brown Sugar Pecan Meringue Cookies
Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Stir 3/4 cup pecans together with flour.
In a large mixing bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat egg whites for about 30 seconds.
Gradually raise speed to high and beat until... - 41.3802
Delighting Brownie Chink Cookie
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Brownie cookie is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 95.4576
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.805
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 50.3212
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour and milk until a soft dough forms. Fold in almonds and orange peel.
2. Drop by slightly rounded measuring... - 35.7977
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
If you have always thought that this bittersweet confections take long hours of hard toil to prepare, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with this video. Flavorful, rich and treasure trove of nuts and chocolates, these little treats are especially a... - 87.5646
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs! I just cant stop my mouth from watering! It is an easy to prepare and tasty dessert. My family love this Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs. Try it!! - 42.4948
Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars come from another cook. She has great recipes and a lot of cool tips! As she says, if you like Mounds bars you will love these. They have a chewy filling that is hard to beat! Chocolate coconut bars with a
nice rich crust and topping and a... - 112.297
Low Fat Chocolate Brownies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take a 9-inch-square baking pan, and coat it lightly with vegetable oil spray, take parchment paper and line the bottom of the pan
3. In a boiler, on the top, melt the unsweetened chocolate... - 48.7201
Double Chocolate Crispy Bars
Double Chocolate Crispy Bars! Searching for a popular and tasty dessert? Then Double Chocolate Crispy Bars is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 44.1252
Espresso Chocolate Semifreddo
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of the sugar with 3/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of the espresso. Bring to a simmer over moderate heat and stir to dissolve the sugar. Let the espresso syrup cool.
2. In a small saucepan, boil the remaining 1 cup of... - 36.6408
Learn one of the most popular Scottish treats, the Scottish Shortbread from this video recipe. This recipe shows us a little variation and makes it even more delightful. Try it out, your family will love these aromatic cookies. - 124.458
Macarons- Betty's French Macarons (bettyskitchenfare.com)
Take a look at this video recipe of Chocolate and Raspberry Filled French Macaroons. You will be enchanted by this magical beauty. It calls for a lot of practice and perfection to make these. But if you are determined enough you can definitely make these at... - 118.403
1 For the dough: in a food processor, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the nuts are finely ground, almost a flour.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the butter with a handheld electric mixer on high speed just until smooth.
3 On low... - 45.305
Brownie Puddle is a delicious dessert! I served this for a friend almost five years ago and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this wonderful Brownie Puddle recipe for yourself! - 43.9859
Black & White Bread Pudding
This Black & White Bread Pudding tastes incredible ! A mind-blowing combination of bitter sweet and white chocolates, this bread bake is a rare treat for your fastidious taste buds ! Try this Black & White Bread Pudding without delay as everyday you don't... - 48.7399
Mocha Mousse Cake
1. Line sides of 9-inch (23-cm) spring-form pan with waxed paper. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the cookie crumbs with melted butter. Press crumbs into bottom of pan. Set aside.
2. In bowl set over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate. Add butter;... - 20.7991
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and sugar and mix well.
3. Place over double boiler and whisk till eggs start to thicken.
4. Add milk and whisk for 8 more minutes.
5. Remove off... - 45.4138
How To Make Homemade Nutella - Hazelnut Spread
After you learn how to make a hazelnut spread you will learn how to turn it into the best hot chocolate you ever had or turn it into a hazelnut mousse. Hazelnut spread can be very versatile and I think that the best use of it is definitely not spreading. - 128.515
Scrumptious Broccoli & Cauliflower
The recipe of skillet-browned cauliflower and broccoli is not only simple but healthy as well. It requires very less oil and therefore good for everybody. You are definitely going to love this dish. - 113.83
1 For the dough: in a glass measuring cup, crumble the yeast into the milk.
2 Let stand 3 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
3 Mix in the egg yolks and vanilla
4 Into the bowl of a heavy-duty standing mixer fitted with the paddle blade,... - 46.8513