- » Bitter Chocolate
Bitter Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bitter chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bitter chocolate recipes.
Molten Bitter Sweet Chocolate Pudding
Most people like chocolate cake, but when you add "lava" to the name, they go completely bonkers over it! With the upcoming Valentine's, for you single guys that aren't handsome, don't have money, and can't play a musical instrument, this may be the only... - 117.856
Bitter Chocolate Log
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa together.
Beat eggs until thick; beat in sugar gradually.
Blend in 1/3 cup water slowly.
Add flour mixture and va- nilla, mixing until blended.
Spread batter in waxed paper-lined 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at... - 46.6043
Bitter Chocolate Sherbet
1. Take a medium heavy saucepan and combine salt, cocoa, and sugar. Add milk and whisk the mixture.
2. Add vanilla bean and blend it well.
3. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it starts boiling, and continue to whisk the mixture throughout the... - 40.6761
Bitter Chocolate Almond Balls
1. Lightly toast about 1 cup almonds, and grind the remaining 1 cup almond till finely ground.
2. In a bowl, add ground almonds, cocoa, orange peel, enough honey to make the mixture stiff.
3. Cover and chill the mixture in... - 39.1268
Bitter Sweet Chocolate Zabaglione
In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt broken chocolate with half and half; set aside to cool.
In double boiler, over simmering water, beat egg yolks with hand mixer.
Gradually add sugar, beating on high until creamy.
Add Marsala, stirring to heat... - 32.739
Bitter Chocolate Pots With Clemengold Compote
Chocolate and orange is a lifelong classic, but the ClemenGolds add even more aromatic flavours. Try to use the best chocolate you can find. These are great for when you have guests as you can make them the day before. - 32.0123
Bitter Chocolate Sauce
1. Melt the chocolate with the butter over hot water. Add the corn syrup and sugar and blend.
2. Add the milk and salt and cook, stirring, ten minutes - 30.5521
Bitter Sweet Chocolate Syrup
Melt chocolate over not water, oiena in sugar ana salt, ana graaually add the water, stirring constantly.
Place over low heat for 5 minutes; then gradually stir the hot mixture into the beaten egg yolks.
Cool and stir in vanilla.
For hot or iced chocolate,... - 30.042
Bitter Chocolate Sauce
Bitter Chocolate Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Bitter Chocolate Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 24.3093
Bitter Chocolate Mounds
1. Melt chocolate in heavy pan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add raisins and cereal; stir to coat.
3. Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper. - 21.4509
Bitter Chocolate Recipes By Category