- » Bites Sized Potato
Bites Sized Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bites sized potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bites sized potato recipes.
Low Fat Jalapeno Bites
1. In a bowl, use a fork or mixer to blend potatoes, chevre, 1/4 cup cotija, canned chilies, onion, and salt to taste.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, cut poblanos in half lengthwise. With a knife, cut seed lump from beneath the stem inside each chili, leaving stem... - 26.4894
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
One Bite Meat Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for... - 47.8159
One-bite Meat Balls (hors D'oeuvre)
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 49.7582
Cut potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
Toss potatoes in oil and onion soup mix to coat.
Season with black pepper if desired.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. - 27.7094
Potato Spicy Curry
This potato curry is spicy, hot and very tasty. Easy to prepare too... Just enjoy!!! - 45.2081
Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
1. To cook the sweet potatoes in a conventional oven, bake them at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. To cook in a microwave oven, prick each potato in several places with a fork, and microwave at high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender.... - 28.4783
Brazilian Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes and cut their ends off.
2. Place a large sauce pan on high heat and drop potatoes in it. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain, and set it aside to cool.
3. Peel potatoes and cut them into bite size... - 105.384
Potato Chip Cheese Appetizers
Potato Chip Cheese is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Potato Chip Cheese; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 21.6351
How To Cook Parsley Potatoes
To all those who enjoy eating potatoes will love this dish. The chef has shared her grandmother's recipe. Parsley gives an added flavour to the potatoes. You should definitely watch the video to know the entire recipe. - 110.712
Vegetable Potato Salad
Combine vinegar, Crisco® Oil, mustard, salt and pepper in container with tight-fitting lid.
Cook potatoes just until tender.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine in large salad bowl with carrots, celery, onions and radishes.
Shake... - 37.4581
Spicy Potatoes And Cauliflower
Would you like to try something spicy for lunch today? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Spicy Potatoes and Cauliflower that make a great side dish. Don't miss out on this recipe. - 101.939
Anchovy Potato Salad
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar.
Refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before serving.
For salad, combine anchovies with remaining ingredients, except eggs, capers, salt, and pepper.
Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs and... - 36.6913
Chef Manjula is jazzing up some potatoes for her potato loving fans. She has some great serving suggestions at the beginning of the video which makes this dish a very versatile one. Addition of spices add that extra zing to plain potatoes and makes them... - 119.27
Potato Soup With Greens And Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Leave the oven on.
2. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the bacon in one piece and reserve. Slice the bacon into... - 40.451
New Red Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 15 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, place together yogurt, green pepper, onion, dill pickle, olives,... - 45.5158
Light And Creamy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in boiling water; boil 15 to 18 minutes, or until just cooked.
Be careful not to overcook.
Drain and cool for several minutes until potatoes can be handled easily.
Cut potatoes into generous bite-sized chunks.
Whisk together the cottage cheese... - 39.5916
Lightning Creamed Potatoes
This tasty Lightning Creamed Potatoes is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty often for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Lightning Creamed Potatoes recipe yourself! - 31.5084
Dill Apple And Potato Salad
Rinse potatoes but do not peel; cut each in half.
Place in saucepan; add water just to cover.
Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook 10 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Drain and rinse gently with cool... - 45.0735
Homemade Sweet Potatoes And Oatmeal Crust
Would you like to try something innovative today? Learn this amazing recipe of Homemade Sweet Potatoes and Oatmeal Crust that is sure going to impress all. Watch this video now to get started. - 88.3781
Warm Potato Salad
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add potatoes and onions and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Place potatoes, onions and prosciutto or ham in a lightly oiled roasting tin, brush vegetables with oil, scatter... - 36.9377
In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat and saute the garlic until golden brown.
Add the cumin and saute for 30 seconds.
Combine the pesto and spices and add the mixture to the skillet, mixing with the oil.
Add the potatoes.
Cook, stirring... - 36.1442
Warm Potato And Squash Salad
1) In a covered saucepan, cook new potatoes in salted boiling water for about 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender; drain well.
2) Cut the cherry tomatoes into half.
3) Cut yellow summer squash into bite-size strips.
4) Mix cooked potatoes, cherry... - 47.7982
Hot German Potato Salad
This zesty salad with potatoes, onion, sauerkraut and bacon, dressed with a warm bacon-vinegar dressing is a terrific side dish to take to church lunches, potlucks, get-togethers and picnics. This one is always a crowd pleaser and vanishes quickly so make a... - 104.458
1.Cook the potatoes with their skins and cut them in diced bite sized pieces after paring.
2.Mix the cut potatoes with onions, eggs, mayonnaise and salt.
3.Add a sprinkling of sunflower seeds and refrigerate.
4.Serve chilled. - 35.6008
Sweet Potato Casserole
Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and place in 2 quart (2 L) casserole.
Mix remaining ingredients in saucepan.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
Pour over potatoes.
Cover and bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Remove cover for last few... - 35.2714
German Potato Salad
Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
Cook potatoes in same pan, following label directions for pan frying; drain on paper toweling.
Cut into bite size pieces and combine with bacon and celery in a salad bowl.
Pour off all... - 32.5352
Creamy Potato Salad
This creamy potato salad is a filling salad prepared with cooked potatoes and boiled eggs. Tossed with a dressing of mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar with sweet pickle, onions and celery, the creamy potato salad is best served chilled. - 45.2695
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt margarine in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir in flour and cook for a few minutes until golden.
Add milk and stir with wire whisk until sauce is thickened.
Remove from heat.
Pour a small amount of the sauce into the bottom of... - 33.7999
Herring And Potato Salad
Herring And Potato Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of herring and potato will surely tempt you to serve this Herring And Potato Salad to your loved ones. - 43.255
Fourth Of July Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, and let marinate for 30 minutes to absorb the flavors.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, and heavy cream. Fold... - 33.1622
Deviled Potato Salad With Frankfurters
1) Boil the potatoes in salted water till they are soft.
2) In the meantime, mix oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoning, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper together.
3) Drain the excess water when the potatoes are cooked and chop into bite-sized... - 43.8504
Cook potatoes in their jackets in water to cover until tender.
Slip skins off while potatoes are warm and cut potatoes into bite size chunks.
Mix the vegetable broth and vinegar and toss with the potatoes.
Set aside to cool.
When potatoes are cold, stir in... - 39.8672
1) Wash the potatoes and carrots and dice them into bite-size pieces.
2) In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil and add mustard seeds to it. ... - 42.5355
Indian Potatoes & Cauliflower
Cut cauliflower into bite-sized chunks and cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
In a large heavy pot, saute turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, cumin and coriander in the vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, potatoes, cauliflower and salt. Stir to mix. Add... - 33.6306
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.3199
Sweet Potato Salad
Peel potatoes; cut into bite sized pieces.
Boil until tender in salt water.
Drain; add remain ing ingredients.
Chill or serve immediately. - 33.1826
Glitzy Glady's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan add water. Place the potatoes covered in water.
2) Sprinkle salt over it, boil and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and keep aside to cool.
4) Once ready to handles, cut into bite-size pieces.
5) In a... - 46.6825
Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano
1. Boil potatoes and cut them into bite size pieces.
2. In a salad bowl mix onions, oregano, pepper, olive oil, eggs, celery and peas.
3. Toss well.
4. Serve delicious Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano warm. - 40.1684
Potato Scallop And Ham
Cut ham in serving or bite-size pieces.
Place half the potatoes in greased 2-quart casserole.
Cover with ham pieces.
Place remaining potatoes atop.
Combine soup, milk, onion, green pepper, and pepper; pour over potatoes.
Dot with butter.
Cover and bake in... - 40.0706
Simmered Chicken In Grated Potato
Want a simple chicken gravy for friends and family? This video teaches how to make simmered chicken with potatoes in an unique Japanese gravy - 94.5997
Garden Puff Potatoes
1. Bake the potatoes in a hot oven at 375°F for 1 hour till done
2. Cut the top off the potatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving a 1/4inch shell around the potato.
3. Steam the broccoli for 3 minutes
4. Add the peppers and the onions to... - 41.1257
Dill Artichoke Potato Salad
1 Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a covered kettle cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2 In a very large bowl stir... - 32.3531
Sweet Pickle Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Remove and run cold water over them until they are cool enough to peel.
Cut the peeled potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
Hard cook 6-8 eggs.
Remove the cooked yolks and discard.
Chop the whites into small... - 36.9497
Potato Salad Nicoise
Rinse and drain lettuce.
Refrigerate until crisp.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook potatoes in water to cover until tender; drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a bowl place potatoes.
In a saucepan or steamer steam green beans until... - 46.6948
New Potato Salad Vinaigrette
Vinaigrette adds on to the taste of anything - be it fruit or vegetable and this New Potato Salad Vinaigrette is enough proof for that. The New Potato Salad Vinaigrette I made was so tasty that even my kids who literally hate salads kept asking me for more.... - 35.3943
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
1. In a pan heat oil on medium-high heat. Put the cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Let them splutter. Add the green chillies and ginger. Stir them well and sauté for a few minutes. Put in the curry leaves and onions and continue to sauté till the... - 0
Mashed Potato Soup
The “comfort food” appeal of mash potatoes and the home-style simplicity of parsnips, rutabaga and kale make this delicious soup a Fall and Winter favorite. Serve it with whole grain bread for a cozy lunch or supper - 122.706
Juicy Roast Chicken With Potatoes, Wine, Onion, Rosemary
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Cut the red potatoes into quarters, carrots into bite size pieces and slice the onions, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic and mince one clove from that, set everything aside.
4. Preheat the oven... - 0
Watercress Potato Salad
Cook potatoes until barely tender.
Cool, then peel and cut into bite-sized slices.
Add onion and watercress.
Mix remaining ingredients, then stir into vegetables.
Chill before serving. - 36.5207
Potato Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain; set aside.
Sprinkle salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over salmon fillet.
Coat a large non stick skillet with cooking spray;... - 41.3445
Homemade Potato Soup
Sometimes a simple homemade potato soup is more satisfying than an elaborate meal. And if you love cooking in a Crockpot, this recipe is going to be very simple. Just dump everything leaving the evaporated milk into the Crockpot and cook for 10 hours. The... - 118.013
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 115.331
Chopped Beef With Potatoes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and brown the onions with the cinnamon.
Add the meat and stir continually until it begins to brown, 4-5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, ginger, yoghurt, chile, salt, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat for... - 37.3466
Curried Beef And Potatoes
Curried Beef And Potatoes have a good taste. The topping of Beef top with potatoes gives Curried Beef And Potatoes a nice look. Curried Beef And Potatoes is an easy to prepare dish. - 43.2597
Smoked Sausage, Green Beans And Potatoes Recipe
Here is a simple yet good recipe to make scrumptious bowl of tender smoked sausage with green beans and potatoes. Watch the video to help you make a great comfort meal in no time and it is so good your family is sure to come back for seconds. - 101.156
Salad Nicoise With Potatoes
1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, tuna, and yellow pepper. Line a serving platter with the lettuce leaves and mound the potato-tuna mixture in the center. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the eggs, olives,... - 31.7224
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.656
Tuna Potato Salad With French Dressing
Wash the greens and dry well.
Cut in bite-size pieces, about one inch.
Put greens in large bowl and add tuna, potatoes, green pepper, and tomatoes.
At serving time toss lightly with just enough French dressing to moisten all ingredients... - 40.451
When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into bite-sized chunks without removing the skins. Place them in a large bowl and pour over them the lemon juice and cider vinegar (and optional oil).
Chunk the eggs and add them to the bowl. And add the... - 36.5196
Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Halve the potatoes lengthwise, then cut them crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place in a 2-quart casserole and add the ham.
In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the flour, whisking constantly, until... - 37.691
Salade Olivier - Russian Potato Salad
Salade Olivier is Russian Potato salad, what makes this salad different than other potato salad? Meat, and green english peas turn ordinary potato salad into something special. - 121.636
Fish & Potato Selyanka
Rinse fish, pat dry, and place in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat; then reduce heat and simmer until fish flakes readily when prodded with a fork in thickest part, 2 to 4 minutes.
Set aside for at least 20 minutes;... - 41.484
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 86.9293
Greek Style Chicken & Potato Salad
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork (about 25 minutes). Drain potatoes and let stand... - 30.4018
Chunky Fish And Potato Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat chicken broth to boiling, reduce to a simmer
2. Add fish and cook 10 minutes per inch, measured at it's thickest point
3. Set pan off the heat and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes then lift fish out of broton with a... - 42.5198
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 31.1957
Mustard Greens And Potatoes
Rinse salt from pork, set aside.
Remove stems from mustard greens.
Wash leaves thoroughly, tear into bite-size pieces.
Place greens in a large Dutch oven (do not add water).
Add pork, cover and cook over high heat 10 minutes or until pork is... - 25.9185
Potato Broccoli Squares
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters. Place the potatoes in a medium-size saucepan. Add cold water to the saucepan to a 1-inch depth. Bring to boiling. Cover the saucepan and lower the heat. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain... - 41.7493
Simple Potato Salad Nicoise
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding the beans 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Drain and refresh under cold, running water.
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl or serving dish.
Toss together the... - 39.4829
Nordic Potato Soup With Ham
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, ham hock, dill weed, lemon peel, white pepper, and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until ham hock and potatoes are very tender when pierced (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Lift out ham hock and... - 43.8257
Blt Potato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,place potatoes.Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil.Reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.Drain and cool for about 10 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix ayonnaise,mustard,dill... - 39.4371
Warm Caesar Potato Salad
In pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes just until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly; peel and cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes. Set aside.
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces; place in large salad bowl and set aside.
In large skillet,... - 35.094
Buffet Egg And Potato Mold
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat unpeeled potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain. Cool potatoes slightly until easy to handle; peel; cut into... - 31.3691
Rarebit Potatoes With Vegetables
Scrub and dry the potatoes.
Pierce several times with a fork.
Place in a square pattern on a paper towel.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes, turning and rearranging the potatoes twice during this time, until the potatoes are just tender enough to pierce with a... - 39.8149
Mashed Potato Like Cauliflower
To all those intending to include potato in your meal, here is a recipe you can use to mimic potato. Watch Stacey replacing the potato with cauliflower to intuitively cook this faux potato. Low on carbs and great in taste! - 108.687
Party Spirals (how To Make Potato Pinwheels)
Call them Potato Pinwheels- Party Spirals or Fried Vegetarian rollups, the point is that these bite size party appetizers are a perfect finger food, great for sharing with friends and family or to take to your next get together.
Serve them with chutney of... - 0
Indian Aloo Lauki Sabji
A quick, easy, simple yet very tasty preparation. A good sabzi for lunch to carry for tiffins. Tastes just superb! - 109.565
Hira's Ukrainian Goulash
1) Wash the carrots and potatoes and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) Stem them until they become soft.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter. ... - 48.3161
Sukhi Aloo Ki Sabji
Chefs have a recipe that's going to delight potato loves and anyone who likes simple yet delicious food. Sukhi Aloo Ki Sabji is an authentic and rustic Indian side dish. Chefs have shown a very easy way for preparing this dish without compromising on the... - 130.504
1. In large pot cook bacon until it is tender, not crispy and drain off fat.
2. Cut up enough potatoes to fill pot almost half full, stir them in till they brown a touch, add 1/2 gallon homogenized milk and heat slowly till potatoes are cooked but... - 30.4097
Award Winning Potato Lover's Salad
GETTING READY 1) In a vegetable steamer, steam the unpeeled potatoes over boiling water for at least 20 minutes. 2) Ensure that potaoes are fully tender. ... - 32.1074
Chicken Greens And Sweet Potato Stew
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour and corn 1 meal.
Dredge the chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
In a 5 quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the chicken and saute for about 3 minutes on each side or until... - 36.0739
Aloo Mattar Curry
There is a good news for Indian curry fans! Chef Manjula is on a roll and coming up with delectable Indian curry recipes and today she is making Aloo Mattar Curry. It’s the simplest curry that she has ever made and it’s delicious. She is cooking with... - 133.595
Melt margarine in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and minced thyme; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned (3 to 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, then add broth.
Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a boil; boil until... - 43.025
Potatoes Country Style
Potatoes Country Style! A bite of this delicious Potatoes Country Style is my idea of visiting heaven! Save this wonderful recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dish - 46.175
Sookhe Aloo (dry Potatoes)
Just before you start, peel the boiled potatoes and dice them into pieces about 1 inch by 1/2 inch.
In a wok, karhai, or 10-12-inch pot, heat the oil over medium flame.
When very hot, put in first the asafetida, 5 seconds later the fennel and cumin seeds,... - 46.8153
Three Killer Potato Salad
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make three award winning potato salad recipes and crowns one as the best potato salad of the summer! - 0
Elegant Lobster-tail Salad
"Drop frozen lobster-tails into boiling salted water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 7 minutes.
Drain; rinse with ice water.
Cut away thin underside membrane; remove lobster from shell.
Chill in refrig- erator.
Place potatoes in large kettle; cover... - 38.7616