- » Bistro Beef
Bistro Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bistro beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bistro beef recipes.
Bistro-style Roast Beef
Confused about what to serve as main course for an upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn of a special recipe that everyone is bound to love and remember for a very long time. Watch now to know more! - 115.546
Bistro Beef Burgundy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Cut the green onions in a way that only 2 inches of green remains at the top.
3. Chop carrots and parsnips in pieces of two inch length.
4. Take a 12 inch heavy skillet, put bacon in it and cook until... - 43.6393
1. Trim meat, then cut in strips or cubes and brown in fat.
2. To a pan add green pepper, onion, celery, garlic, mushrooms and soup and simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Add wine and olives 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
4. Add... - 41.2517
Bistro Beef Salad
Cook potato in a medium saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, and let cool.
Combine salsa, red wine vinegar, and oil, stirring mixture well.
To serve, place 1 1/2 cups lettuce and 1/2 cup endive on each of 4... - 37.7426
Excel Beef Bistro Style New York Strip Steaks
1. Combine rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Sprinkle half of herb mixture on steaks; reserve remaining mixture.
2. Grill or saute steaks until cooked to desired doneness.
3. For sauteed steaks,slice shallots and cook in the pan drippings until golden brown... - 37.2936
Spicy Bistro Steak Subs
1. Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add roast beef and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Drain roast beef in a colander over a bowl,... - 27.7161
Bistro Steak With Mushrooms
1. Rub sides of steak with 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in nonstick skillet. Cook steak about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Transfer steak to platter.
2. Stir-fry mushrooms in same skillet in 1... - 27.0872