- » Bisquick
Bisquick is the hallmark brand by General Mills and is used as a pre-mixed baking product. The chief ingredients of Bisquick are flour, leavening agent, salt and hydrogenated oil. Though Bisquick was introduced ... More »
Rich Gluten Free Coffee Cake
Are you on the lookout for a yummy cake recipe that is different from the commonplace? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a unique coffee cake that promises to pleasantly surprise. This is a simple recipe and does not require... - 128.185
Mini Nutella Brownie Cheesecake
We love cheesecakes and brownies and cookies and cakes and this version seems to combine everything we love into a single dish. Take a look at the brownie cheesecake which is actually a chocolate lovers dream come true. Its very easy to make and has simple... - 115.436
Creamy Rosemary Biscuit Bites
1.Preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a mixing bowl add bisquick,sour cream,butter and rosemary.
3.Mix the ingredients until well combined.
4.Now take a mini muffin pan and spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each cup.
5.Now bake... - 114.446
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 113.97
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
Gluten Free Mocha Hazelnut Cookies
Extra chewy and great for chocolate lovers, these Mocha Hazelnut Cookies are delicious. Made with cinnamon, hazelnut, and a bit of instant espresso for an extra flavor boost, they will become your new favorite cookie recipe. - 111.269
Lemon Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add in the egg and lemon zest beat until well combined.
3. Add the Bisquick and continue mixing until stiff dough is formed.
4.... - 108.676
White And Black Cupcakes
Part cheesecake and part cupcake, this delicious cupcake recipe will have you eating one after the other. White and Black cupcakes are made with fat free cream cheese so you can enjoy every bite without guilt. Join Anne Colagioia as she shows you how to make... - 107.507
Lite Lemon Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with gluten free nonstick spray.
3. Grate the lemon zest into the sugar and stir to combine.
4. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and add the lemon juice and vanilla.
5. To make... - 107.239
Cranberry Orange Pistachio Crumb Bars
Dessert bar recipes are great any time of year, especially this recipe for Cranberry Orange Pistachio Bars. They have a delicious pastry crust bottom and an orange marmalade center with a crumbly pistachio topping that makes them irresistible. Sweet and... - 107.132
Spinach Manicotti In Marinara
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For the crepe batter – In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, add in the milk, GF Bisquick and salt. Whisk until the crepe batter is thoroughly combined.
3. Set the batter aside.
4. In a medium bowl, add... - 105.478
Gluten-free Hummingbird Cake
This southern classic has been lightened up so feel free to have a second piece. With Hummingbird Cake, enjoy the fruity moisture of the cake in conjunction with the tart cream cheese frosting. Every so often, find a crunch of nuttiness with pecans. This will... - 105.369
Butter Pecan Cookies
These Gluten-Free Butter Pecan Cookies are not only delicious, they’re also very easy to throw together. With just a few basic ingredients, these scrumptious cookies mimic the flavor of butter pecan ice cream. And considering the high price of gluten free... - 105.071
Chocolate Crumb Cake
Sometimes, you just need some chocolate in your life! This Chocolate Crumb Cake recipe from Anne Colagioia is ideal if you're looking for healthier chocolate dessert recipes. Thanks to a heaping portion of Greek yogurt included in the batter, this chocolate... - 103.767
Muffin Tin Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heavily grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. For the caramelized onions – In a large nonstick pan melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add in the onions to the pan with the salt and pepper.... - 103.738
Makhania Biscuits From Bisquick Pancake Flour
Those who are keen on making Indian biscuits, then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make yummy salted biscuits. They are also called Makhaniya biscuits In Gujarat. These biscuits are so easy and quick to make. You will really enjoy eating them while... - 103.534
Baked Bisquick Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a yummy snack recipe that is unique and will interest almost everyone? Then try the garlic cheese biscuits detailed by Lynn in this video. You will not be disappointed! - 103.155
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 103.061
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
Bisquick And Sausage Cheese Balls
Looking to make yummy appetizers that do not require you to slave over the stove for hours on end? Then try this recipe for cheese and sausage balls, guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds! - 100.143
Pizzelles - No Bake Italian Cookies
1. Preheat the Pizzelle machine on high.
2. Add the vanilla to the melted butter and set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
4. Add the melted butter and vanilla in a slow steady stream while continuing to whisk... - 99.0299
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the seasoned butter – stir the garlic powder, parsley, and old bay seasoning into the melted butter and set aside.
3. To make the biscuits, in a medium bowl beat the eggs and heavy cream... - 97.2013
Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
These decadent tasting, Gluten Free Chocolate Scones are an awesome addition to a brunch menu or afternoon tea. They also make the perfect foundation for building chocolate strawberry shortcakes. Or you could swap those strawberries for cherries to make... - 97.0852
Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place 18 paper liners into standard sized muffin tins.
3. In a small bowl mix the Gluten Free Bisquick with the cinnamon.
4. In another small bowl add a few tablespoons of the Bisquick-cinnamon mixture to... - 95.7174
Sunita's Surati Snacks (biscuits)
Looking for a homemade tea-time snack? Try these cripsy, flavorful golden biscuits from Surat that are sure treat for the tastebuds. Chef Bhal Dave shares the recipe with us in this video and step-by-step details the method. By following the recipe to the T,... - 86.4479
Bisquick Meat Pie
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, ginger, salt and cinnamon.
2) Place a medium skillet over moderate-high heat and add the oil. Brown the meat quickly, stirring constantly, and then mix it with the ingredients in the bowl. Add the... - 46.0944
Beef Stew With Bisquick Dumplings
This beef stew with dumplings is a flavorful preparation of beef that can be served with bread or rice. Cooked with ground chuck and flavored with lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika and pepper, the beef stew has bisquick dumplings in it. finished with... - 42.8954
Bisquick Apple Pancakes
Core apple; do not peel.
Cut into twelve slices.
Melt butter in 9-inch iron skillet.
Stir in cinnamon, 2 tablespoons sugar and apple slices; saute until tender.
Combine Bisquick, milk, egg and remaining sugar until just moistened.
Pour over apple slices.
Turn... - 39.4144
Bisquick Yeast Rolls
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, shortening, and Bisquick; beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto surface well dusted with Bisquick.
Knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Shape as desired, into crescents, rolls, etc.
Place on lightly greased baking... - 34.54
Bisquick Yeast Rolls
Dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
Add Bisquick and mix well.
Turn onto floured surface and khcad until smooth.
Form into rolls and place in greased baking pan.
Cover; let rise 1 hour.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes. - 33.3888
Bisquick Pecan Fingers
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Combine Bisquick, butter, nuts, 1 tbsp.
sugar, and flavoring in mixing bowl.
Add boiling water and stir vigorously with fork until dough forms a ball and cleans the bowl.
Shape dough into 24 fingers 2 1/2" long.
Place on un - 27.8538
Make Your Own Reddy Mix Or Bisquick
1) Combine together flour, baking powder and salt.
2) Blend the shortening into flour mixture with fork or knife.
3) Store in fridge in a plastic bag.
4) Serve cold. - 25.4857
Strawberries And Cream Pancakes Bisquick
1. In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with a wire whisk or fork until blended.
2. Brush a griddle or skillet with vegetable oil or coat with cooking spray. Heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
3. For each pancake, pour s - 22.8504
Banana Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. grease the loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Peel bananas and place in a separate bowl.
3. In a food processor add in the Bisquick, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, rum and beat well.
4. Mash the bananas... - 0
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Bisquick Recipes By Category