- » Bisque
Bisque is a type of French soup which has rich, creamy, thick texture. Wines, cognac, seafood, spices and cream normally used for flavoring bisques. As suggested above the soup is today not confined to the boundaries ... More »
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.316
Healthy Seafood Bisque
Be it as an appetizer, first course, or side dish, the easy and impressive seafood bisque add variety to your suppertime. This luxurious seafood soup bursting with flavors makes for a great choice for formal entertaining as well as a healthy homemade treat.... - 110.777
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 108.567
Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque With Indian Aromatics
Are you looking for a recipe specially designed for the holiday season? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque that is infused with orange and Indian aromatics. This dish never... - 83.3325
Creamy Lobster Bisque
Lobster turns out good when cooked in any way- be it in a main or an appetizer. Watch the video showing how to make a lobster bisque with Lobster, vegetables and some seasonings. Total Nirvana indeed! - 78.9209
Shrimp Bisque is common in any seaside restaurants. But with the gradual availability of required shelled shrimps in market, you can often surprise your family with this shrimp recipe. Shelled shrimps is wonderfully incorporated with portion of minced shrimp,... - 49.9205
This shrimp bisque prepared with green onions is a light and refreshing seafood soup. Cooked with a half and half base, the shrimp bisque has butter in the making along with chicken broth. Flavored with lemon peel and spiced with red pepper and garlic, this... - 49.664
1. Take a 4-quart saucepan and combine carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme, parsley and 6 cups water.
2. Add wine and lobster tails and bring just to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove lobster tails... - 49.3391
Lobster Sherry Bisque
This sherried lobster bisque is a savory and spicy bisque made with vegetables. Finished with a little cream, the lobster bisque is spiced with mace or nutmeg and is herbed with parsley. Seasoned to taste, it can be sided with read rolls and a fresh salad. - 48.597
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 48.0375
Party Lobster Bisque
1 Drain the lobster; remove any bony tissue.
2 Set aside several large pieces for garnish, then dice the remainder.
3 In a large saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine until soft ; stir in flour.
4 Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
5 Stir... - 47.6295
Spiced Carrot Bisque
Peel carrots and slice about 1/4 inch thick; you should have about 4 cups.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine carrots, broth, and onion.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced (8 to 10 minutes).
Pour... - 47.5175
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 47.3397
Shrimp 'n Scallop Bisque
This Shrimp 'N Scallop Bisque is an easy-to-prepare appetizer recipe. An amazingly delicious Shrimp 'N Scallop Bisque is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.3062
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds or until melted. Add onion.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until tender.
4 Stir in celery salt and curry powder.
5 ... - 47.17
1. Place mushrooms in a pan with enough water to cover. Cook until soft approximately 30 mins. Press through a sieve. There should be about 2 cups of puree.
2. Melt butter, fry onion until transparent, blend in flour. Gradually add milk, place the pan over... - 46.8945
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 46.7564
Rinse the shrimp and set them aside.
In a covered saucepan, saute the onions and apples in the butter or oil for about 10 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, for a minute or two.
Then stir in the water or... - 46.6797
Easy shrimp Bisque
Place butter, vegetables, shallot, shrimp, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 8 minutes.
Remove shrimp from casserole and shell.
Set shrimp and shells aside.
Add seasonings and flour to vegetables in casserole; mix well.
Place shrimp shells and... - 46.6548
Delicious Shrimp Bisque
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the celery, leeks or onions, garlic, and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the potatoes.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, or... - 46.3736
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion and green onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the chicken broth, celery, carrots, salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaves, and halibut.
Simmer about 25 minutes, or until vegetables and fish are just tender.
Blend 1 cup milk... - 46.3537
Fresh Corn Bisque With Green Onions
In large saucepan or soup kettle, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in turmeric and cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaf and water; bring to simmer.
Cut corn kernels from cobs and set aside.
Add... - 46.2748
1.In a pan, cook the lobsters in water so that they are boiled.
2.Reserve the tails, claws and a pint of water.
3.Chop the lobsters and cook with salt, pepper,paprika, garlic and onions.
4.Once the volume diminishes to 1/3rd drain the... - 46.155
Skillet Seafood Bisque
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook mushrooms, chives and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to... - 46.0919
Break off the lobster's tail.
Cut the body into quarters.
Discard the sac near the eyes.
Reserve any coral.
Crack the claws.
In a heavy saucepan melt the butter with the oil.
Add the lobster pieces, tail, claws and vegetables and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4... - 45.9953
Shrimp'n Scallop Bisque
In large glass mixing bowl, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes or until melted.
Add flour, light cream and 1/2 cup wine.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 10 minutes or until thickened.
In small mixing bowl, cook remaining 1 tablespoon butter on ROAST... - 45.8922
Chilled Prawn Bisque
Lightly fry the onion in the butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until just tender.
Add the tomatoes with juice, stock, paste, pimiento, seasonings and sugar.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure... - 45.77
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, water, salt, and herb bouquet.
2 Let cook for 5 minutes.
3 Strain the broth and reserve.
4 Shell the shrimps and devein.
5 Mix the rice with reserved broth and simmer until rice is soft.
6 Meanwhile, in a pan heat... - 45.6762
1. Dispatch the lobsters by plunging a sharp knife directly behind its head.
2. Cut the lobster in half lengthwise; collecting the juices that run out in a basin.
3. Remove the claws and tail pieces and set aside.
4. Remove the head sac and... - 45.283
Chesapeake Oyster Bisque
Heat oysters in their liquor, but do not boil.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Cut oysters into small pieces.
Add enough milk to liquid to make 2 cups.
Melt butter, blend in flour, and add the liquid.
Stir and cook until thickened.
Add egg mixed with cream and... - 45.2251
In a large saucepan, combine rice, 2 cups Fish Stock or chicken broth and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat so mixture simmers gently.
Cover and simmer until rice is very soft, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a... - 44.9724
Lobster Bisque Elegante
1) Bring just enough water to a boil to cover the lobster tails. To each 1 quart of water, add 1 teaspoon of salt.
2) Into the water, drop the frozen lobster tails and boil for about 11 minutes.
3) From the lobster shells, remove the meat and dice it.... - 44.9272
Surprisingly different and appetizingly inviting, this Clam Bisque can fire up any occasion! Try out this extremely easy and simple recipe for Clam Bisque and serve it to our dear ones. - 44.9173
Wash the mushrooms and cut off stems.
Slice 6 caps and reserve.
Discard dried ends from the stems.
Grind or chop the remaining caps and stems very fine.
Simmer, covered, in the broth with the onion thirty minutes.
Saute the reserved sliced caps in 1 Tbsp... - 44.897
1) Drain the oysters, keeping aside 1 cup of the liquid.
2) Cut the oysters into small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, add the oyster liquid and the cut oysters and scald.
4) Take off the stove.
5) In a Pyrex dish, add scald milks, onion, celery, parsley and... - 44.7648
Butternut bisque is a spiced squash soup. Prepared in a chicken soup base with a dash of nutmeg for flavor, the butternut squash bisque is cooked along with onions. Seasoned with white pepper to taste, the butternut bisque is served warm with a yogurt or... - 44.7625
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the vegetables to the butter
3. Sweat the vegetables in the butter till it is cooked through
4. Add the bouquet garni and the tomato puree. Mix well
5. Add the Cognac, wine and stock
6. Add the rice and... - 44.6177
Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the carrot and leek for several minutes.
Cut the white fish into cubes, add to the pan and stir and fry for another few minutes.
Sprinkle in the cornflour and stir until fat is absorbed.
Add the wine, water, tomato... - 44.5529
1) Preserve the shells after shelling the washed shrimps if you are using them instead of lobster.
2) Immerse the live lobster in boiling water for 15 minutes and then keep the meat aside.
3) Put the broken shells without the debris into a... - 44.4343
Simple Clam Bisque
1) Take a bowl and mince the onion in it.
2) Shred the water cress.
3) Chop the clams finely after draining them.
4) Mix milk and liquid from clams together to make it 3 cups in measure.
5) Take a blazer pan and heat butter in it.
6) Add... - 44.4178
Lobster Bisque Chantilly
Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the carrot and onion and saute over low heat for 5 minutes.
Do not brown.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is lightly browned.
Heat the Fish Stock and add it to... - 44.049
In a 12-quart stockpot, bring 2 gallons (32 cups) of water to a boil.
Add 3 tablespoons of the salt and return to a boil.
Add the lobster and cook until the lobster is bright red and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Set aside 4 cups of the cooking... - 43.9959
Wild Mushroom And Sherry Bisque
PREPARE A ROUX by melting the butter in a small, heavy pan, stirring in the flour, and cooking over medium heat, stirring often, until the mixture forms a thick paste and has a slight toasty aroma, 4 to 5 minutes.
The roux should not brown.
Set aside to... - 43.9783
1 In a large saucepan,put butter or margerine and saute onion lightly.
2 Add water and heat to boiling; remove from the heat.
3 Beat in the instant mashed potato, salt, pepper and mace until creamy-thick, then beat in evaporated milk and pumpkin. (If... - 43.9182
Warm Crab Bisque
1)In a saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add onion and saute till soft.
3)Add remaining ingredients except the cream and wine and saute to blend all flavors.
4) Simmer till well heated. ... - 43.8647
Crabmeat & Mushroom Bisque
In medium skillet, heat 4 tbs butter.
Add the onion, green pepper, scallion, parsley & the mushrooms.
Saute' until soft but not brown; set aside.
In large saucepan, heat remaining 2 tbs butter, remove from heat.
Stir in the flour and gradually add milk.
Cook,... - 43.7325
Open the clams over a bowl and reserve all the juice and meat.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the onion, garlic and thyme.
Fry, stirring, until the onion is soft, then add the clams and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, tomatoes, seasoning... - 43.4453
Asparagus And Potato Bisque
In saucepan, combine potato, onion, and water or chicken stock; cover and simmer until potato is nearly tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut asparagus into about 1 1/2-inch lengths (4 cm).
Add to potato mixture; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until... - 43.2101
Lobster Bisque Deluxe
Put into a deep kettle the 2 cups of brown stock.
Cook rice until very soft.
Do not drain.
In another pan put butter or olive oil.
Put in 1 carrot and 1 onion and cook slowly 5 minutes; add bay leaf and thyme.
Add lobster; cover and cook until lobster shells... - 43.0936
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion and cook gently for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add artichokes, broth and wine.
Cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until artichokes are tender and a leaf pulls away easily.
Process mixture in food processor or blender... - 43.0497
Pacific Oyster Bisque
Pacific Oyster Bisque has a delicious taste. Pacific Oyster Bisque gets its taste from oyster mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with parsley. Pacific Oyster Bisque is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.9046
1. Melt the butter in a double boiler and blend in the flour to make a roux. Cook for about 1 minute without letting it color. Using a wooden spoon, blend in the milk off the heat, then return to the stove and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper and... - 42.7953
No-cook Seafood Bisque
This No-Cook Seafood Bisque is an appetizer recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of seafoods and herbs in your meal and share your feelings for this No-Cook Seafood Bisque! - 42.7678
Shrimp Bisque Bretonne
In a large kettle saute the onion, celery, carrot, pepper, mushroom in 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter until tender.
Add the peeled shrimp, saute for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and boil 15 minutes.
Puree in a food processor, and return to the kettle.
Add the sherry,... - 42.5675
Remove the flesh from the lobster and cut into small pieces.
Save a few of the pieces for garnish.
Put the shell, well washed and crushed, into a large saucepan.
Cover with the stock or water, add the lemon juice and simmer gently for 30-35 minutes.
Strain... - 42.5582
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 4 quart soup pot.
Add the leeks and cook over low heat, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook gently for 5 minutes, or until they begin to render their juices.
Add parsley, season with salt and pepper, and raise... - 42.5198
Best Lobster Bisque
1. Have the lobster split and cleaned at the market. Crack the claws and cut the body and tail into four or five pieces.
2. Melt two tablespoons of the butter and saute the carrot and onion in it until the onion is transparent. Add the bay leaf, thyme,... - 42.35
Drain oysters, and reserve the juice.
Examine oysters, and discard any bits of shell.
Return oysters to the juice, and heat until the edges curl.
Drain the juice into a saucepan.
Chop oysters coarsely, and set aside.
Add the next 5 ingredients to the oyster... - 42.3335
Rich Creamy Shrimp Bisque
Cook 1/2 pound of the shrimp in rapidly boiling salted water with lots of lemon juice 2 to 3 minutes until pink; do not overcook.
Dice and reserve.
Combine rest of shrimp, milk, half-and-half cream, onion, celery, anchovy paste, bouquet garni and rice.
Cover,... - 42.2477
Rich Pacific Oyster Bisque
Precook oysters; drain and chop.
Set oysters aside.
Scald milk, seasonings and butter.
Stir in potato granules.
Add small amount of milk mixture to slightly beaten egg yolk; combine with remaining milk mixture.
Stir in tomato soup; blend well.
Add chopped... - 42.1391
Prawn And Crab Bisque
Shell prawns, remove back vein.
In a saucepan melt butter, add peeled and diced onion, chopped carrot and celery; cook, covered, 10 minutes.
Add wine, water, rice and undrained, mashed tomatoes.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer covered 45 minutes.
Remove... - 42.1258
1) In a kettle, saute the onion in butter or margarine until soft.
2) Stir in the shrimp soup and milk, stir frequently and heat until just hot. Reserve some shrimp for garnish.
3) Stir in the chicken broth, tomato soup, red pepper seasoning and lemon... - 42.1176
Combine butter, onion, celery and carrot in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent, stirring once.
Stir in chicken broth, shrimp and thyme.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Strain mixture,... - 41.9631
Lobster Brandy Bisque
Remove lobster meat from shell; chop.
Refrigerate until needed.
Coarsely chop shell.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in medium stock pot; add shell and garlic.
Cook until browned.
Add celery, carrots and onion; cook until softened.
Add tomato paste; cook 5 minutes,... - 41.8424
Wash mushrooms and chop finely.
Put in saucepan, add water, onion and 2 tsp salt.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Pour into sieve, saving liquid, and pressing through mushroom pulp to make a puree (or use blender if you have one).
There should be about 2 cups of the... - 41.838
Saute onions in melted butter until they are transparent.
Stir in the flour and let bubble for a minute or two.
Stir in the tomatoes; then add broth and seasonings.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain, pressing as much pulp as possible through the sieve.
Reheat... - 41.8346
Seasoned Lobster Bisque
Discard the small sac at the back of the lobsters' heads, inside the shells.
If there is any coral (red roe), reserve it.
Remove the meat from the body shells and claws and cut it into very small pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt 40 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a... - 41.7888
Rinse scallops to remove any grit and chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in flour and gradually add milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until slightly thickened.
Add salt, pepper, spice bag, and scallops.
Cook gently for 10... - 41.4876
1) In a nonstick skillet, add the celerey, onion and water, then cook until the vegetables are softened.
2) Stir in the seasonings and flour, blend well.
3) Stir in the milk and cook the mixture over a low heat, stirring continuously, until... - 41.4753
Rich Shrimp Bisque
Combine onion and butter in a casserole.
Cook, covered, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in milk, bouillon, Tabasco and chives.
Cook, covered, 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, 30 seconds.
Pour in tomato soup and lemon juice.
Cook, covered, 2... - 41.451
1 Attach the meat grinder with the finest blade.
2 Pass the clams through the grinder or, you can chose to puree them in an electric blender.
3 Through a fine seive lined with a double thickness of dampened cheesecloth and set over a bowl,... - 41.4255
Combine carrot and 1 cup broth in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Let cool slightly.
Transfer carrot and liquid to container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a... - 41.3816
Saute onion, celery and shallots in butter 5 minutes, sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add cream, stock and wine; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Melt butter until bubbly, add lobster and cook rapidly, stirring,... - 41.3114
1) Clean and trim the leeks. Slit them lengthwise and rinse out any dirt between the layers. Chop up the leeks roughly.
2) Peel the squash, deseed and coarsely chop it.
3) In a 3-quart saucepan, add in leeks, squash, stock, carrots,... - 41.2574
Crab bisque is a good choice for a side dish. Bisque is usually a broth. This crab bisque recipe had a perfect blend of vegetable soups and crab meat. You will definitely like crab bisque. - 41.2233
Oyster Bisque is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make bisque recipe, you will simply find this Oyster Bisque both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.0531
Melt 3/4 C. butter in 6 qt. pan.
Blend in flour and cook 3 minutes.
Drain liquid from clams and stir into roux.
Sir in half-and-half, milk, and cook until thickened.
Saute finely chopped onions in remaining 1/2 C. butter.
Add seafoods and heat.
Add to soup... - 41.0402
Spicy Oyster Bisque
Put celery, onion and green pepper into a blender and puree.
Saute in butter for 4 or 5 minutes.
Add the strained oyster liquor and the milkor fish stock to the vegetables and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Blend in the blender again.
Season to taste, heat up... - 41.0105
Using a soup kettle, saute onion in butter until limp.
Add mushrooms, 1 tablespoon parsley, chicken stock, garlic, salt, pepper, and tarragon.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool slightly, then puree in a blender with milk solids, cornstarch paste, and remaining... - 41.0078
Cook shrimps, remove shells, and clean.
Force shrimps through food chopper, or whirl in blender.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add shrimps, cream, and salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and sherry to taste.
Put thin... - 40.8902
An easy to make Lemon Bisque. Try it for once and let me know how this Lemon Bisque recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 40.594
In large saucepan, over medium heat, cook shrimp, scallops, potatoes and garlic in margarine until seafood is done.
Stir in flour until blended.
Gradually add chicken broth and pepper.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in light cream;... - 40.4001
Pour oysters and liquor in heavy saucepan; cook slowly until edges begin to curl.
Drain and chop oys- ters.
Scald milk in kettle; add seasonings and butter.
Stir in potato granules.
Add small amount of milk mixture to slightly beaten egg yolk; combine with... - 40.2857
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this... - 40.1615
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook shrimp shells until pink, stirring constantly with slotted spoon. Discard shells, leaving flavored oil in Dutch oven.
2. Add shrimp to oil and cook over medium-high heat, stirring... - 40.1549
This Crab Bisque is one of the best Crab dishes that I've ever known. The Crab Bisque is a crab and mushroom combination that you'll crave for! Try out and let me know if you think I'm correct ! - 40.1512
Dearhearts Seafood Bisque
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook gently 5 minutes or until softened.
Add artichokes, broth and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
Process mixture in batches in food processor or blender... - 40.1123
Herbed Tomato Bisque
1) Take a large saucepot and combine tomatoes, onion powder, black pepper, basil, paprika, sugar and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Add butter and stir until melted and combined. Add... - 39.9561
Golden Squash And Carrot Bisque
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil sliced summer squash, carrots, onion, chicken broth, and salt.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or till carrots are just tender; do not over cook.
3. Pour half the mixture into a... - 39.8041
1. Remove the shells from the shrimp, and wash in cold water. Reserve 1/2 cup shrimp for garnish. Put the shells into a pan with the stock, and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
2. Melt the butter, and cook the onion, carrot, and celery for 4-5 minutes to soften.... - 39.7497
In medium skillet saute onion and green pepper in melted butter until onion is transparent.
Add mushrooms; cook for 3 minutes more.
Stir in tomatoes; cook again 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; heat mixture to a boil, but do not boil.
Add more parsley... - 39.7413
Butter Shrimp Bisque
1. In a food processor, chop the shrimp with a cup of the butter until almost pasty.
2. Melt the remaining butter in a large pan.
3. Add the flour, and stir over low heat 1 minute.
4. Slowly stir in the fish stock and wine. Stirring constantly, heat slowly to... - 39.4698
This shrimp bisque is prepared with herbs and cooked shrimp. Prepared with a base of yogurta and milk along with tomato paste for taste, the shrimp bisque is flavored with basil or thyme and is seasoned to taste. it is best served with lemon sliced and chives... - 39.36
Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl; stir until dissolved.
Add honey, salt, and lemon peel and juice; cool.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add thickened gelatin to whipped evaporated milk and blend thoroughly.
Spread... - 39.2964
1) In the margarine, saute the pepper and onion.
2) Add the eater, tomatoes, dill, bouillon cube and salt. Cover and simmer gently for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) In te blender, beat the preparation till all the ingredients have thoroughly... - 39.0762
Gingered Carrot Bisque
Place the carrots and stock in a large skillet Set over low heat, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the carrots are crisp-tender.
While the carrots cook, place the Jerusalem artichokes, ginger, garlic, and milk in a medium-size... - 39.0373
Whirl clams and liquid in blender until smooth.
Melt butter in top part of double boiler over simmering water and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cream and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Stir in clams and remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Heat... - 39.0298
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion and thyme to cook in hot butter until onion is tender.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients leaving the lemon wedges.
4) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Ladle the soup in... - 39.0175
Bisque Recipes By Category