- » Bishops Bread
Bishops Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bishops bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bishops bread recipes.
FOR GETTING READY
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg until frothy. Blend in sugar, oil and vanilla. Add in sour milk and stir.
4. In a second... - 47.8737
Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Line bottom and sides with baking parchment cut to fit pan.
Lightly grease paper.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until mixture is thick and piled softly.
Add dry... - 42.3356
Bishop's bread is a flavored and cinnamon spiced bread that can be served hot or cold. Baked with a batter of eggs, buttermilk, sugar, salt and baking agents, the bishop's bread is sprinkled with cinnamon before popping it in the oven. - 41.4812
Sift flour and salt together and mix with candied fruit and nuts.
Beat eggs vigorously, then add sugar a little at a time, and continue beating hard until mixture is smooth and very thick.
Stir in vanilla, orange extract, and flour... - 37.0195
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 9" by 5" metal loaf pan. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In small bowl, combine walnuts, cherries, dates, and chocolate chips.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar... - 36.877
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. Add the fruits and nuts; toss.
2. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer set on high,... - 36.3955
Combine eggs, sugar, butter, flour, and baking powder and beat until smooth. Add to batter the walnuts, Brazil nuts, dates, cherries and juice, and chocolate. Mix only enough to distribute the ingredients. Bake in loaf pan, lined with greased and floured... - 23.5119