- » Biscuits Supreme
Biscuits Supreme Recipes
Enjoy our collection of biscuits supreme recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for biscuits supreme recipes.
1) Preheat oven hot to 450Â°c.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar, and sugar.
3) Cut in shortening and work until it resembles like coarse crumbs.
4) Create a well at the center and add milk... - 38.7956
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Using knife cut in shortening in the flour mixture, until the mixture is coarse.
4) Slowly stream in the milk and knead gently for half a... - 38.0803
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar, and salt.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center of dry mixture; add the milk all at once.
Stir with a fork just till dough clings... - 35.8645
Tea Biscuits Supreme
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. Using a pastry cutter, cut in the shortening to coarse crumbs.
3. In a cup, mix the egg and milk.
4. Add milk mixture all at once to the dry ingredients, and combine.
5. Place on a floured... - 35.4474
Simple Biscuits Supreme
Stir thoroughly the first 5 ingredients.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center; add milk all at once.
Stir just till dough clings together.
Knead gently on lightly floured surface (10 to 12 strokes).
Roll or pat to 1/2... - 32.4985
Sift dry ingredients together, cut in the butter.
Mix egg and milk together and add all at once.
Mix until it just holds together.
Turn on floured board and knead slightly.
Cut in desired shape and bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes. - 28.1959
Sift together first 5 ingredients; cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk all at once; stir only till dough follows fork around bowl.
Turn out on lightly floured surface: knead gently 1/2 minute.
Pat or roll 1/2 inch thick; cut with... - 25.5848