- » Biscuits Quiche
Biscuits Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of biscuits quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for biscuits quiche recipes.
Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease 10 muffin cups.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and eggs on low speed until smooth.
Stir in Swiss cheese and green onions; set aside.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press... - 37.1962
Place all ingredients except cheese and meat in blender and mix for a few seconds to blend well.
Pour into greased 9 inch pie pan.
Sprinkle cheese and meat over top and push gently below the surface with back of spoon.
Pie pan will be full to the rim.
Bake at... - 34.3692
Mini Quiches is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Mini Quiches; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 23.961
In blender container, put biscuit mix, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard. Blend on high speed (or "blend" button) for 2 minutes. Pour into greased pan or individual bakers. Sprinkle with bacon, then cheese. Press cheese down slightly. Bake in a 3745F oven... - 31.4598
Lunch Box Quiches
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and... - 123.084
Wild Rice Quiche
In a greased 10-in.pie plate, layer sausage, rice and cheese.
In a bowl, combine milk, baking mix and eggs; beat until smooth.
Pour evenly over cheese.
Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand 5... - 27.1279
In medium skillet, saute , onion, and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Spoon mixture into lightly greased 10-inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor; blend until smooth,... - 36.3905
Quick Quiche Cups
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Add eggs; mix well.
Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set aside.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in.circles.
Press each into the bottom and up the sides of a... - 32.9862
Vegetable Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Roll each biscuit between two wax paper sheets and shape into four 5-inch circles.
3) In a 10 inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, line the pie plate with biscuit circles, covering... - 41.6703
Quick Ham Quiche
Sprinkle ham, cheese, and onion in a greased 9-inch pie pan.
Blend remaining ingredients in blender on high speed 1 minute.
Pour into pie pan.
Bake at 350° for 55 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. - 31.2445
Spiced Spinach Quiche
Pierce packages of spinach several times with a fork.
Place on a paper plate.
Microwave each at HIGH 2 minutes.
Combine butter and chopped onion in a 2-cup glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Combine eggs, biscuit mix, half-and-half, basil, salt,... - 39.9277
All In One Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and mix well.
Turn into ungreased deep 9-inch or regular 10-inch pie plate.
Add meat or shellfish, poking into batter Top with onions, mushrooms and cheese.
Bake until top is golden, about 45... - 32.5029
Summer Magic Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Grease an 9" or 10" inch quiche pan with butter.
3. In a medium bowl, combine bacon, cheese, onion and corn.
4. In a blender, place the remaining ingredients and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
5. Into... - 47.429
Quick And Easy Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add first 8 ingredients to bowl, and process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
Combine egg substitute mixture, Cheddar cheese, ham, and chopped green onions in a medium bowl; stir... - 38.1847
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Spray a 9-inch pie pan with vegetable oil spray and add crushed shredded wheat biscuits evenly to bottom of pan.
In a large, nonstick skillet, heat oil at medium setting.
Add onion and saute, stirring frequently, until onion is... - 44.022
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook cauliflower according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and coarsely chop.
Place on paper towels; squeeze to remove excess moisture.
Coat a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
On the prepared pie plate... - 40.205
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together bacon, cheese, onion and corn.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until well blended.
4. Grease a 10" baking dish or quiche pan with butter.
5. Into the... - 45.786
1. Into a large mixing bowl or basin, sift the flour with a pinch of salt and cayenne..
2. Cut the butter or margarine into small cubes and cut into the flour, with two palette knives or rub into the flour with your fingertips, until the mixture gets a... - 39.1181
Pineapple Brunch Casserole
Combine biscuit mix, milk, eggs, margarine, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in blender or beat with electric mixer.
Stir in ham, cheese, onions and pineapple.
Pour into greased 10-inch quiche dish or deep-dish pie plate.
Bake in 350°F oven... - 32.0316
Apricot Frangipane Tart With Kirsch
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl, then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the grated lime rind and add enough chilled water to make a soft dough. Wrap in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill... - 37.329
Original Linzer Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cream the butter and sugar together until light. Slowly add the eggs and 1 of the egg yolks, beating all the time, then add the cinnamon and rind.
2. Stir the crumbs and ground almonds into the mixture. Mix well,... - 38.232