- » Biscuits Crumb Pudding
Biscuits Crumb Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of biscuits crumb pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for biscuits crumb pudding recipes.
American Crumb Shell
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees or mark 5.
2.Use a rolling pin and crush the biscuits.
3.Put them across a strainer into a bowl.
4.Put sugar and melted biscuits into it.
5.Take a flan ring or pie plate and press the mixture on its... - 33.9129
Combine cornstarch, flour, and sugar in top of double boiler.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook over boiling water until thickened, then cook 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir part of hot mixture into egg yolks; stir egg yolks... - 43.0065
Austrian Wine Pudding
Grind the nuts and biscuits in a coffee mill or electric blender.
Butter a deep pie or souffle dish.
Put the egg yolks and half the sugar into a mixing bowl.
In another basin whisk the egg whites until stiff, add the remaining sugar and whisk until again... - 48.6111
Almond And Apricot Pudding With Apricot Sauce
Canned pineapple instead of apricots can be used for this feather-light pudding, and if you have trimmings from sponge finger biscuits left over from another dessert you can use them instead of cake crumbs.
Cover the apricots with 1 1/4 cups of water, bring... - 45.4136
1. Prepare a steamer. Place a round of greaseproof paper in the bottom of a 1.15 litre/ 2 pt/5 cup pudding basin. Grease the basin and paper.
2. Halve the cherries and arrange a few in the bottom of the basin. Mix the sponge cake crumbs with the ratafias,... - 35.5843
Place the sponge finger biscuit [cookie] crumbs, sultanas and raisins in a shallow dish.
Pour over the kirsch.
Leave the crumbs and fruit to soak for 1 hour.
Using a pastry brush, grease a 2 1/2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the vegetable oil.
Place the mould... - 46.3584
Rub the biscuit- or cakecrumbs through a fine sieve.
Heat the milk, add the crumbs, leave to stand for 10-15 min until soft; then beat until smooth.
Beat in the sugar and eggs.
Flavour with vanilla essence.
Grease a plain mould or basin with butter, line the... - 42.556
1. Pre heat an oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 1-11/2 quart casserole with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Cut 4 squares of butter paper to cover the molds.
4. Use a medium clean bowl.
5. To the flour, add brown sugar. Rub together with fingers... - 42.249
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
2) Stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well
3) Into a lightly greased flan tin or loose bottom tin
4) Press the biscuit mixture and smoothen
5) Chill in the refrigerator to firm
6)... - 40.9608
Almond Bavarian Cream
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, whisk egg yolks and milk until well blended.
2. Stir gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and salt into the milk.
3. Place pan over a low flame and stir for 10 minutes until custard is thick
4. Stir in the almond and vanilla... - 48.7426
Skin the peaches by placing them in boiling water for a few seconds, then plunge them into cold. Peel away the skins, cut them in half and remove the stones (pits). Chop them roughly.
Place the peaches, sherry, orange juice and sugar in a shallow dish. Cover... - 34.2294
Badam Ka Cheesecake
Mix biscuit crumbs, sugar and butter and line a suitable pudding plate with the mixture.
Freeze till set.
Beat together the paneer, almond powder, vanilla essence, sugar, candied peel and well beaten eggs.
Mix thoroughly and put into the crust mould.
Bake in... - 36.3413