- » Biscuits Canapes
Biscuits Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of biscuits canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for biscuits canapes recipes.
Cutlet Topping On Salted Biscuits
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onion for some time.
Add the paste and fry again for 2 minutes.
Add the chillies, tomatoes, coriander, mint leaves, tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the vegetables and salt.
Put this... - 40.6858
You May Also Like!
Smoked Lobster Canapes
Cream the first five ingredients together thoroughly.
Swirl in the centre of each canaped biscuit and top with a slice of pickled onion. - 20.6382
Tuna Fish Canapes
Drain tuna thoroughly, flake fine and combine with celery, lemon and onion juice and all but 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise.
Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut 28 rounds from slices of bread.
Toast on both sides and spread each toast round with... - 33.049
1. In a bowl blend mayonnaise with chicken and add pickle and almonds, stir the mixture well.
2. Spread over small cracker biscuits and serve chicken canapes after garnishing with stuffed olive slices. - 28.1881
Tomato And Onion Canapes
Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds and place on cookie sheet.
Layer onion, tomato, cheese, and a piece of bacon on each biscuit round.
Bake at 375° for 12 minutes - 23.0023
Prepare canapes from thinly-sliced bread.
Mix cream cheese with cream and soften to desired consistency with mayonnaise.
Add cayenne pepper and spread thinly on canapes.
Mix onion and lime juice with caviar.
In the center of each canape place a small biscuit... - 36.7379
Cheese And Tomato Canapes
1. Strain the tomato puree, whip the cream and mix together.
2. Add cheese, seasoning and enough colouring to give the mixture a pale pink shade. Chill.
3. Pile the mixture or pipe it on each biscuit, garnish with chopped mint or parsley. Serve cold. - 34.9677
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact, if desired.
Combine 1/2 cup wine, broth, and 2 dillweed sprigs in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Transfer shrimp and liquid to a bowl.
Cover and... - 39.3056
Hot Crabmeat Canapes
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and green pepper and fry until softened.
Add the remaining ingredients and cook gently, stirring, until the cheese has melted and the mixture is hot.
Spread onto savoury biscuits or small toast rounds or squares... - 27.7287
Divide each of 18 pieces of dough into 2 layers.
Place 36 thin biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 7 minutes at 375Â° F.
Do not remove from cookie sheet.
Meanwhile, combine sauce mix, tomatoes and garlic in a saucepan and simmer 20 minutes.
Place a... - 32.6213
Toasty Cheese Canapes
Bake biscuits as directed on package.
Brush with butter.
Into egg whites fold the cheese, green pepper, parsley, salt, and pepper; spoon on buttered side of biscuit.
Sprinkle bacon over top of each.
Place on broiler pan; broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5... - 32.4919
1. Mash the cream cheese well, blend in cream and chilli powder, mix well. Put the cream mixture into an icing gun or pastry tube.
2. Sprinkle almonds on each biscuit, force cheese mixture through icing gun or a pastry tube.
3. Sprinkle coriander and chill,... - 28.8554
Biscuits Canapes Recipes By Category