- » Biscuits Base
Biscuits Base Recipes
Enjoy our collection of biscuits base recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for biscuits base recipes.
Herbed Whole Grain Biscuits
Don’t you just love the aroma of baking biscuits? Watch this step-by-step video to baking some great wholegrain biscuits. Flavored with herbs, these biscuits are really healthy and are low calorie! Watch this step-by-step video and learn how to bake these... - 109.119
Secret Sourdough Biscuits
Secret Sourdough Biscuits is soo tasty that you will feel like you have been transported to a magic world. This Secret Sourdough Biscuits recipe made me remember my mom's wonderful Sourdough starter which helped churn out tasty breads and other baked... - 44.6612
Stir together dry ingredients, add water and oil.
Stir until well mixed.
Knead in bowl 10-15 times.
Roll out to 3/4-inch thickness and cut into 2-inch squares or diamonds or cut with biscuit cutter.
Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
Bake at 450°F... - 30.0396
Almond And Butter Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F ( 200 Deg C/ Gas 6) , grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fliffy; stir in the flour and almonds with a wooden spoon,... - 36.026
Classic Chicken Stew And Biscuits
Yearning for that homey, old-fashioned and comforting dish; there can't be anything better than a bowl of chicken and biscuits. The slowly simmered vegetables, tender chicken, and rich gravy, topped with buttermilk biscuits is definitely a favorite. What's... - 100.962
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the cheese.
Add the egg yolk and water and mix to a firm dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured board, roll out to a 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness and cut into 3.5 cm... - 34.3931
1. Roll the dough to 1/4" thick rectangle. Cut with a round cutter into biscuits. Prick all over with a fork, brush with milk.
2. Place on a baking tray, bake in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes, until pale golden in colour.
3. Serve with soup. Can... - 21.941
Cream shortening and the 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk, mixing until blended.
Roll out dough on lightly floured board to 1/4-inch... - 38.0141
Cream the butter and cheese together until well blended.
Stir in the flour and chives and mix with a fork until well combined.
Roll the dough into a ball and wrap in cling film.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Roll out to a 5 mm (1/4 inch)... - 35.3517
Oat Shortbread Biscuits
Oaty Shortbread Biscuits is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious biscuit recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.6676
1 Grease 2 baking tins well.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F/ gas mark 4
3 In a basin, put the butter and beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
4 Add in the caster sugar to the butter and beat thoroughly for a smooth, creamy... - 37.687
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.762
Vegan Quick Savory Biscuits
1. Pre-heat oven to 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. Mix the wet ingredients, that is, oil, water and yeast extract.
4. Mix the dry and wet mixture. Mix it well and leave it for a few minutes to... - 40.0686
Soften the butter and cream together with the sugar and syrup until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and whisk until well combined.
Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa and the cinnamon together and then add half to the mixture and mix.
Then mix in the other half... - 46.9399
Biscuits Base Recipes By Category