- » Biscuit Dough
Biscuit Dough Recipes
Biscuit dough is the mixture of ingredients that is used for making biscuits. The dough is made of plain flour, butter and eggs. All the ingredients are kneaded together into dough. Most commonly, as sweet biscuits ... More »
1) Sift together flour, baking powder, poultry seasoning and salt.
2) Cut in fat and rub until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3) Mix in milk to soft dough.
4) Use as required. - 30.4229
Biscuit Dough Pizza
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes. Add taco-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
2.... - 29.396
Sift flour, measure, and sift with baking powder and salt; blend in butter.
Add sour cream.
Toss on a floured board; knead several times.
Pat out to the size of the casserole and fit on top of chicken.
With a sharp knife cut the crust into diamonds.or drop... - 29.1869
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk and blend until mixture forms a soft ball.
Drop by teaspoonfuls over casserole, or place on a lightly floured... - 28.2422
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough. - 20.8966
Baking Powder Biscuit Dough
In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening until particles are fine.
Add milk; stir only until dough clings together. - 20.2752
Biscuit Dough Recipes By Category
Biscuit Dough Ingredient: