- » Biscuit Cake
Biscuit Cake Recipes
Biscuit cake, Icebox cake or fridge cake is a very popular dessert that is easy to prepare and requires no cooking. It is a cake made of crushed and compressed biscuits along with chocolate and golden ... More »
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
Biscuit Layer Cake
Line a square or rectangular tin with grease proof paper or polythene sheet.
Melt butter in top of a double boiler.
Sift together cocoa, icing sugar and chocolate powder.
Gradually, add this to butter, stirring constantly; add milk.
Whisk with a beater until... - 43.5764
Hazelnut Biscuit Cake
Sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Stir in the hazelnuts.
Make a well in the centre and add the butter and egg yolk.
Work the butter and egg yolk together, then slowly incorporate the flour and sugar to make a soft dough.
Chill for 30... - 40.4069
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, add the baking powder, sugar, salt, butter and flour, then process for about 15 seconds, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Beat the egg and... - 39.8768
Shortcake Biscuit Stars
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C.
3. Quarter the cherries for decoration.
4. In a large bowl, use an electric beater to cream the margarine with the icing sugar until it is light... - 39.6748
In mixing bowl, combine Make-ahead Mix, sugar, egg and milk.
Stir only until dry particles are moistened.
If sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons mix.
Knead on floured surface 10 times.
Roll out or pat to 1/2-in thickness (no thinner).
Cut into 2 1/4-in rounds with... - 39.5717
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F /190°C/Gas 5.
2. Grease 2 baking trays with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugar.
4. Cream the mixture using an electric beater or a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
5. Beat... - 38.613
Short Cake Biscuits
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, soda and sugar.
Rub in butter.
Add enough milk to make a stiff dough.
Divide into two portions.
Roll out each portion on a lightly floured board or between two polythene sheets to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut with a 1 inch... - 37.5563
Chocolate And Nut Biscuit Cake
1. Butter an 18 cm (7 inch) flan ring.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the syrup and the butter.
3. Microwave on MEDIUM for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has melted, stirring frequently.
4. Add the... - 36.4138
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together.
Then cut in the shortening with two knives or a pastry blender, until the mixture is like coarse corn meal.
Next add the beaten egg and enough of the milk to make a dough that can be easily handled.
For... - 36.0002
Orange Biscuit Shortcake
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, then cut or rub in the shortening to form fine particles.
Stir in a mixture of the remaining ingredients, except orange syrup, with a fork.
Spread in a deep, greased, round 8-inch pan.
Drizzle with Orange Syrup and bake at... - 34.4974
Sift dry ingredients together, cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender.
Add milk, mix well and place on floured board.
Knead lightly, pat out to 1/2-inch thickness and cut with round cutter.
Place on greased baking sheet and chill until ready to... - 32.1614
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Add shortening and cut in finely with a pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add milk and stir just until blended (dough should be soft and puffy).
Round up dough and knead gently on - 28.2255
Creamy Shortcake Biscuits
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 425°F (*400°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cream. Stir until mixture forms stiff... - 24.9608
Shortcake Drop Biscuits
Combine all ingredients until batter is blended.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto a nonstick cookie sheet which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake about 10 minutes at 450 degrees or until golden brown. - 23.7844
Biscuit Cake Recipes By Category