- » Biscuit
Biscuits are essentially flour-based baked foods of the American and European cuisines, which may be soft or hard depending on the cuisine of origin. European biscuits are hard and the texture of the surface may be ... More »
How To Make Strawberry Shortcake (recipe With Biscuits)
If you are short on time but do not want to compromise on the quality of your dishes, here is something for you! This video features two quick and easy recipes which are high on taste and less on time. The dishes, Garlic Cheese Biscuits and Strawberry... - 140.874
Ginger snaps are a great gift from your kitchen! They are loaded in flavor and keep very well. This recipe is really quite easy. I hope you try them out. - 135.874
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits With Fig Jam
1. Cut the fresh figs in half or quartered, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degree
3. Prepare a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, mix everything.
5. Add the... - 135.617
Sablé Cookies - Recipe
The sablé cookies are delectable round cookies with a crumbly, sandy texture... flavorful and very easy to make! - 132.353
Fresh Homemade Biscuits
There is no better complement to a Thanksgiving dinner, than Fresh Homemade Biscuits. In this video, Rebecca is showing you a fast and easy way to make this warm, fluffy side dish that will make any Thanksgiving, simply good. - 129.422
Here’s a great recipe for tall, flaky biscuits that are easy to make and absolutely delicious. Make sure to treat your dough with extra love so don’t make these if you are having a bad day! - 128.71
Made from a simple biscuit mix, these individual homemade bowls are so simple to whip up and are perfect to hold a serving of your favorite hearty chili, stew or chicken & noodles! - 127.876
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Looking for a recipe to make with your kids for Thanksgiving to get them excited and involved in making something for the family during the holidays? Sweet Potato Biscuits are not only delicious, but a ton of fun to make as a team! - 127.711
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200c/180c fan
2. In a large mixing bowl cream butter and caster sugar the mixture is nice and smooth.
3. Then add the egg and a couple of drops of vanilla essence and mix in well.
4. Finally add sieved plain... - 125.151
Biscuits & Gravy
Here is a nice recipe for breakfast. It is great for brunches as well. If you do not want to go through the hassle of making home made biscuits go ahead and use store bought ones. No sweat! - 124.123
Southern Style Cheesy Buttermilk Biscuits
Light and fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth. This video prepares a great batch of buttermilk biscuits with cheddar cheese. Rich buttermilk biscuits baking in the oven will bring back warm memories of Southern style living. Serve them fresh from the oven and your... - 121.168
The Apulian taralli are one of the most famous snacks in Italy! The taralli are a kind of small bagels/pretzels, but they're crispy and flavoured with pepper, wild fennel seeds or chili pepper. - 120.527
Chef Nate Legere shares the secrets of making Congdon's Biscuits. - 119.492
Moms Buttermilk Biscuit Bites-heaven
Buttermilk biscuits are a traditional item but recipes are so difficult to replicate. We've tried it many a time with perfect results. Monique has a detailed recipe and video which ensures that your biscuits will be the best. - 117.252
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Creamy Rosemary Biscuit Bites
1.Preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a mixing bowl add bisquick,sour cream,butter and rosemary.
3.Mix the ingredients until well combined.
4.Now take a mini muffin pan and spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each cup.
5.Now bake... - 114.446
Buttermilk Breakfast Biscuits
Quick and delicious breakfast? Buttermilk biscuits are the best part of breakfast. This recipe is so easy to prepare that it bakes the right kind of light, fluffy, golden, buttery biscuits. It is simple and flavorful and perhaps the right way to start your... - 113.953
Holiday Special Sweet Potato Biscuits
Have you been looking for some special vegan recipes specially for the holidays? This video has a fabulous, handcrafted Holiday Special Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. Treat your family to these biscuits and we guarantee you will bag a lot of appreciation. - 113.098
Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits
Want delicious homemade biscuits that are super easy to make and super delicious. Today, Tawnya on meals in a rush is making Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits. Just 2 simple ingredients 1 cup self raising flour and 1/2 cup whipping cream mixed together to make... - 112.66
Beef In White Sauce With Biscuits
There are many ways to prepare beef and if you looking for one, watch this video. The chef makes chip beef biscuits for dinner. She shares her style and uses her ingredients but encourages you to be more creative and use own combinations. - 111.372
Anzac Biscuits With Whiskey
Did you ever imagine the special Anzac biscuits could be made with the simplest of ingredients always available in our kitchen? Watch this video to learn how to make this wonderful biscuits with the most readily available ingredients like flour, oats,... - 109.503
Magical Mayonnaise Biscuits
1. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, milk, and mayonnaise. Mix well. Do not over stir.
2. Grease 9 muffin tins, and spoon batter equally in it.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place muffin tins in oven, and bake for about 14 minutes... - 109.478
Herbed Whole Grain Biscuits
Don’t you just love the aroma of baking biscuits? Watch this step-by-step video to baking some great wholegrain biscuits. Flavored with herbs, these biscuits are really healthy and are low calorie! Watch this step-by-step video and learn how to bake these... - 109.119
Savory Sour Dough Biscuit
Wondering what to do with the sour dough lying in the kitchen. Why not make some savory sour dough biscuits. These biscuits are easy to make and can be relished with tea or coffee. So, use up the dough by making delicious biscuits for all. - 108.236
Betty's Best Southern Raised Biscuits--in Time For Easter! ☼
Do you what is a cross between a dinner roll and usual biscuit. Well, it is Easter soft biscuit….if you have never heard of it, watch the video here where Betty tells us how to make soft and creamy biscuits for Easter. So, get set go… - 106.87
Cheddar Scallion Biscuits
This video shows one of the best recipes for a biscuit- Baked Cheddar Scallion Biscuits. It also shares a few tips on how to make sure your biscuits come out tender, fluffy, light, and soft. So take a look at this video to make these wonder biscuits. - 106.648
Greek Easter Biscuits ( Koulourakia )
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add two eggs, one at a time, whisk after every addition.
4. Put orange juice and orange rind in it. Mix it well. Scrape down the... - 105.749
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
I love Chedder Bay Biscuits, so delicious! Make this for your family and they will love you forever for making it : ) - 105.383
Betty's Cream Cheese-chive Biscuits
These Biscuits are yummy and they can be made for Mother's Day. The Chef uses Chives which makes the Biscuits even tastier. Don't forget to try out the recipe. - 104.693
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41
Kfc Buttermilk Biscuits - Copykat.com
Those who love baking biscuits at home should watch the video. The tartar cream used in the recipe gives an extra flavour to the biscuits. This is a very simple and easy recipe to make. - 103.778
Baked Bisquick Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a yummy snack recipe that is unique and will interest almost everyone? Then try the garlic cheese biscuits detailed by Lynn in this video. You will not be disappointed! - 103.155
Light, fluffy praline biscuit is a total treat to eat and tastes great when served fresh out of the oven. In this video recipe, Betty shows how to whomp up this delectable treat in a couple of simple steps. Serve these oven fresh goodies to your guests or... - 102.973
Biscuits By Paula Deen
Quick to prepare and a big-time crowd-pleaser, paula deen biscuits make for crispy, creamy treats. Jon-Marc whip up yummy biscuit recipe using heavy whipping cream that tastes great right out of the oven. Try preparing a few batches at home for a great... - 102.337
Homemade Kids Easter Egg Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add milk chocolate, and white chocolate. Pop it oven for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until it melts and forms a smooth mixture.
2. Lay biscuits on a plate. Spoon chocolate mixture on top of it.
3. Spread it evenly, and sprinkle edible... - 101.171
Old Fashioned Biscuits
Savory Biscuits are the little things required for tea time! These classic biscuits are baked to a golden color which is just perfect. See the video to see how Chef David gets them going! - 100.211
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the seasoned butter – stir the garlic powder, parsley, and old bay seasoning into the melted butter and set aside.
3. To make the biscuits, in a medium bowl beat the eggs and heavy cream... - 97.2013
Red Lobster Style Cheddar Bay Biscuits
This Red Lobster Style Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe uses Bisquick biscuit mix, but a few personal touches turn it into a new dish. Take a look at this video to see how you can use ready mixes and be creative by adding your favorite spice or herb to it, to make... - 95.9678
Classic Buttermilk Biscuits
Would you like to bake the Classic Buttermilk Biscuits today? Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss out. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy biscuits now. - 95.9086
Light And Crunchy Buttermilk Biscuits
Looking for a great teatime treat? Try these fun little treats that takes a little than an hour to make and makes for a sweet addition to any bake sale or tea time party. Betty shares a simple recipe of this easy, savory biscuits that tastes absolutely... - 94.4025
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheesy biscuity treat ... A video which shows you a yummy way of making a delight of the ordinary biscuits. With the lovely taste of fresh cheddar cheese, this will bring a flaky and crispy texture to the warm baked biscuits. Enjoy them plain or with gravy ! - 93.7729
Classic Country Biscuits
These country biscuits will surely remind your golden days at your grand mom's place. It has something so unique, that you would love to bake them again and again in your own oven. Before trying for the first time, go through the video to learn the easy... - 93.6926
Sausage Gravy On Biscuit
You would love to have this comfort food, when you are really tired and exhausted. Creamy sausage gravy topped on crispy biscuits is going to give your appetite most satisfaction, which can be combined only with a good night sleep. - 93.2649
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a healthy recipe to snack on? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious and low on carbs Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits which are just perfect to munch on anytime. - 92.3481
Three Ingredient Biscuits
1. Preheat an oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Whisk flour and salt together in a large bowl.
3. Make a hollow in the center of the flour and pour yogurt in the center.
4. Mix with a fork, pulling flour into the yogurt.
5. Mix until... - 90.6448
Buttermilk Biscuits With Dill
A healthy and hearty breakfast alternative. This video prepares an amusing variety of buttermilk biscuits loaded with the savor of dill. A true gourmet’s delight, this can fill your mornings with wonderful aroma and warmth. - 90.5893
Easy Buttermilk Biscuits
The Buttermilk Biscuits is an All-American classic. You may not know how to roast the turkey, but you need to know how to shake and bake these biscuits. They are so crunchy, I could keep eating them all day long. Watch and learn this recipe from Chef John in... - 90.1055
Traditional Easter Biscuits
If you love to stock up goodies for festivals, you will love this Traditional Easter Biscuits recipe. You can involve your children in preparing these. It is a lot of fun for the entire family. Watch and learn, folks! - 89.3524
Anzac Biscuit Dessert With Icecream, Cream And Raspberries
Looking for a dessert that contains the goodness of berries, the creaminess of ice cream and cream, the crunchiness of biscuits and the taste of chocolate? If yes, then you got to try out this supremely simple yet wonderfully delicious Anzac biscuit dessert!... - 89.3146
Making Moist Buttermilk Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven at about 400 degrees.
2.Mix the yogurt with milk to make buttermilk.
3.In a large bowl take flour, baking soda, salt and butter and mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand till the time the butter mixes with... - 89.1905
Gooey Chocolate Biscuits
The Chocolate Biscuits is something that both the kids and adults would love. They are also the perfect things to bake and take to a Holiday party. Barry bakes chocolate biscuits with a gooey middle inspired from Jamie Oliver's cook book in this video. Enjoy! - 83.752
Fig And Date Newtons
Would you like to surprise your family with a yummy snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Fig and Date Newtons recipe. These bars are high on health and can easily be prepared at home. - 81.9929
Besse's Biscuits And Chanterelle Mushroom Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Make the mushroom broth as per requirement.
3. In a large bowl, grate the frozen butter, Add the flour, baking soda and baking powder to it and mix well with hand to bread crumbs consistency till... - 81.8262
Low Carb Biscuits And Gravy
Want to serve something different for dinner tonight? Try this super tasty Low Carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe. This dish never fails to impress as a main dish. Watch the video now to learn the detailed process. - 81.3134
Parmesan Biscuits For Topping
Want a really nice biscuit topping for your pot pies? As a part of the chicken pot pie recipe, Scott is showing this Parmesan Biscuits recipe for Topping his chicken pot pie. These are easy to make toppings and are extra delicious. You can even bake them and... - 78.2284
Easy Butter Milk Biscuits
Butter Milk Biscuits are buttery, soft and light to start off the day. Tina and Nikko has a shortcut way of getting fresh Butter Milk Biscuits in no time. They are using Mary B's brand for Easy Butter Milk Biscuits. They are better than ready biscuits as you... - 77.57
Low Fat Sausage Biscuits
Are you in search of a low fat appetizer recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone prepare these fabulous Low fat Sausage Biscuits that are absolutely drool worthy. - 72.6114
Homemade Garlic And Cheddar Cheese Savory Biscuits
Would you like to try a delicious Homemade Garlic and Cheese Savory Biscuits Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 72.2466
Irani Khari Biscuits
How about a light snack that you can readily munch on? Try simple to make Irani Khari biscuits from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of baking it to perfection. - 57.8276
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Fancy Biscuits recipe. Add this Fancy Biscuits to your list of choicest snacks and make it whenever you want to. - 49.3808
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 49.1602
Cinnamon Currant Biscuits
1. Preheat your oven to 400° F
2.In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
3.Cut the butter into it with a pastry blenderor with two knives to give it the texture of a coarse meal; add in the currants and stir
4.... - 48.3027
1) In a saucepan, mix the cornmeal and the milk
2) Cook over a low flame till it reaches a mush like consistency
3) In ½ cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
4) In the cornmeal mixture tip in the sugar, shortening, salt, eggs, yeast and the... - 48.011
Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl stir well combining flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
5. Make a well in... - 47.9772
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and salt, until fluffy.
4) Beat in the lemon zest, juice and extract. Gradually beat in the egg... - 47.9752
Oatmeal Drop Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, add flour, oats, sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
3) In a pastry blender, add in the mixture of dry ingredients. Add in the margarine and butter,... - 47.9484
Yummy, crunchy and tasty cherry biscuits are simply one of the most delicious biscuits you can come across. Try this wonderful Cherry Biscuits recipe. - 47.8946
Cottage Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 450F
2) In a bowl, mix the egg, milk and cottage cheese well
3) In a In a saucepan, mix the cornmeal and the milk
4) Cook over a low flame till it reaches a mush like consistency
5) In ½ cup of warm water,... - 47.8721
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Tuna in Cheese Biscuit Baskets is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Tuna in Cheese Biscuit Baskets is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this... - 47.6499
Honey Biscuits Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the eggs, butter and honey. Beat well to thoroughly mix.
3) Into the honey mixture, sift together the baking powder and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir... - 47.4767
Angel Flake Biscuits
Angel Flake Biscuits is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Angel Flake Biscuits dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.2576
Father Tim's Mother's Angel Biscuits
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the water in a small saucepan to 105° to 115°F.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Allow the yeast to proof (bubble).
Sift the flour, remaining 1/3 cup... - 47.2449
Turkey Pie With Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in flour, salt and ground red pepper... - 47.2331
Hamburger Biscuit Bake
Soak 1 tablespoon instant minced onion in 2/3 cup milk.
Prepare biscuit mix for rolled biscuits, using milk-onion mixture for the liquid.
Roll in two 8-inch circles, about 1/4 inch thick.
Press one circle into well-greased 8-inch shallow round baking... - 47.224
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the water and add 1 t honey.
3) Place the bowl in a warm place for 10 minutes.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
5) Cover the bowl with a lid and allow... - 47.0849
Cottage Cheese Upside Down Scone Biscuit
1) Preheat the oven to 425°C
2) Butter 8 inch sandwich tin with 1oz. of butter and line the bottom with a parchment paper.
3) In non-stick pan, melt butter and saute onion until soft.
4) Place the onions in tin, spread with tomato slices on the... - 46.8603
Chicken And Sweet Cream Biscuits
1. In a kettle, take chicken which has been cut into serving size pieces.
2. Add water to the kettle so that it is just enough to cover the chicken pieces.
3. Add salt, celery, carrots and onion.
4. Cover it with a lid and heat it over a low flame.... - 46.7733
Chive Biscuits With Sage Cream
Cream the butter and cheese together until well blended.
Stir in the flour and chives and mix with a fork until well combined.
Roll the dough into a ball and wrap in cling film.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Roll out to a 5 mm / 1/4 inch thickness and cut into 4... - 46.7311
Peanut Cocktail Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 220 C (425 F).
2. In a bowl, sift flour with mustard, salt, and cayenne.
3. Add grated cheese, and rub the butter.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make a dry dough with egg yolk, and add little water if... - 46.4861
Orange Pecan Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C before baking.
2) Sift together dry ingredients twice and then stir in orange and chopped pecans.
3) Mix cheese and butter together, creaming well and knead into soft dough after cutting into the dry... - 46.4176
Beef And Cheese Biscuit Bake
In skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion; drain off the excess fat.
Combine the beaten egg, 1/2 cup water, cheese, parsley, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Sprinkle flour over meat mixture and stir in.
Add the egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly,... - 46.1637
Meat And Biscuit Squares
Saute ground beef and onion in skillet until lightly browned; stir occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
Combine beef mixture with cheese, 1 egg, hot sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and parsley; blend lightly.
Sift flour, baking powder and remaining salt... - 46.0503
Pecan Petal Biscuits
Stir together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Combine egg and buttermilk; add all at once to dry mixture.
Stir just till dough clings... - 46.0258
Chicken With Biscuit Topping
I made this Chicken With Biscuit Topping last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of chicken gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 45.959
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
2.Sif the dry ingredients together.
3.Add in butter and bledn well.
4.Mix in lemon rind, sugar, corn syrup, lemon juice and mix well.
5.On the floured surface, knead the dough well.
6.... - 45.959
Meat 'n' Biscuit Squares
Meat 'N' Biscuit Squares is a delightful and different meat dish. The last time I served it for an informal party at home, the guests loved it. Try this Meat 'N' Biscuit Squares recipe and you will understand why. - 45.9445
Biscuits And Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
4. Add butter cut into small cubes and rub into the flour until mixture is like cornmeal.
5. Add... - 45.8187
Savory Biscuit Bites
1) In a bowl, combine the flour, ground rice, mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Add margarine to rub in.
3) Add cheese and beaten egg and mix to a stiff dough.
4) Divide the dough into 4.
5) Knead the paprika into half of one piece, form into a roll... - 45.6646
Ham Pie With Cheese Biscuit Top
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder.
3. Add and cut in the shortening.
4. Add milk to bind and make dough.
5. Turn onto a flour work surface and knead until soft.
Roll out into... - 45.6584
1) Into a bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, parmesan, baking powder, salt, paprika and cayenne
2) Using a pastry blender, blend the butter to get a coarse mixture
3) Add in the red pepper
4) Mix together the sour cream, milk and egg yolk and knead into... - 45.5426
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Over low heat melt the butter to stir in flour.
3) Pour in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4) Place tuna, eggs, and pimiento.
5) Keep warm.
6) In a bowl, measure the... - 45.3537
Cinnamon Tea Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream 1/4-cup sugar, the margarine, and butter.
4. Add egg... - 45.2357
1) In a small glass dish, melt the butter or margarine and golden syrup in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Blend the bicarbonate of soda and boiling water and stir into the melted mixture.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix rest of the dry ingredients together,... - 45.1084
Orange Cream Biscuits
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix butter, sugar, orange juice and rind in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour to it and knead to a hard dough.
Keep covered in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Knead again and roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick sheet.
Cut round... - 45.0917
Original Biscuits And Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Biscuits : In a food processor, process the flour, baking powder and salt to blend.
3) Add butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) With the machine running, add cream and process... - 45.0645
Apricot Biscuit Ring
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray or an 8 inch ring mould and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and nuts. Mix well.
4. Add milk and knead into dough.
5. On a... - 45.0188
These gaspe biscuits recipe is perpared by using raisins along with nutmeg and vanilla for flavor. Baked with a batter of flour with buttermilk and sugar, the gaspe biscuits are quite simple and delicious too. - 45.0002
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in medium bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Combine sweet potatoes and milk in medium... - 44.9786
Cheddar Jalapeno Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and paprika.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter with shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir cheese, chiles, and milk... - 44.8197
Biscuit Recipes By Category