- » Biryani
Biryani is essentially a spiced and aromatic rice preparation involving the use of meat, fish, eggs or vegetables and at times certain combinations of these. Biryani is one of the most sought after dishes not only in ... More »
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 134.909
Easy Chicken Biryani
So far if you have been only dreaming of chicken Biryani, it’s now time to wake up and prepare it in your kitchen. This Easy Chicken Biryani recipe video has the best procedure for making this delectable dish. Don’t mind if you have to go shopping,... - 133.011
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 129.764
Delicious Vegetable Biryani
The Vegetable Biryani is off the hook! I know for a fact that everyone will love this dish that comes flavored with exotic spices. The saffron aroma in this dish is just plain incredible. The Biryani can be served just as a stand alone dish, or with... - 125.131
Easy Prawn Biryani
If you are a Biryani lover, its guaranteed that you will love to die for this Prawn Biryani. The recipe is very detailed and includes video of all cooking steps to ensure viewers replicate the dish successfully and enjoy it. The tips given by the chef on how... - 122.776
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.191
Easy way to make Vegetable Biriyani with frozen vegetables. Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. - 113.055
Spicy Schezwan Biryani
Ever tried making a biryani? How about a Chinese biryani? Here is a video of chef Vikas showing us how to prepare this unique dish! Watch and learn - 99.5658
Tasty Tilapia Fish Biryani
Tilapia Fish Biryani have always been your favorite but maybe you've never tried it at home. Now you can enjoy this as your main course anytime you want. Bhal Dave helps you to make Tilapia Fish Biryani for your family and friends to enjoy. - 97.7657
Easy Spicy Biryani
If you love the concept of one dish meal served with accompaniments, you are going to love Biryani. Rice mixed with assorted vegetables and spices, adds the right flavor to the one of its kind dish. For those who don’t love hot and spicy food, stay away... - 65.8545
Eggs are a favorite for many people. This Egg Biryani Recipe is a great Rice dish with Eggs and Spices. It is Hot and Spicy. Adding some Coriander and Mint brings out an amazing flavor to this Egg Biryani Recipe. - 57.7633
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Are you looking for simple way to make Shahi Biryani? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a classic recipe. Shahi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. It is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine. Shahi Biryani goes well with chicken korma, but it... - 54.0755
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.7686
A healthy mix of vegetables and rice. - 51.3382
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 50.4657
Machli Ki Biryani
1)Coat the fish with the yogurt paste (as per Section A) and leave for about 10 minutes.
2)In a pan, heat oil and shallow fry fish until deep golden. Drain.
3)In a saucepan, heat ghee and add next 6 ingredients from section B from bay... - 50.0645
1. Boil the rice. Each, grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry in ghee to a golden brown colour.
3. Add salt to the rice and vegetables.
4. Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add 2 teaspoons of milk and stir until... - 49.4561
Biryani is synonymous with celebrations in the Muslim community. Specifically on Eid, Biryani is a must have on the festive menu.
My case is no different. We indulge in this Chicken Biryani on Eid ul fitr, the festival marking the end of the holy month of... - 49.3475
1. Grind together coconut, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder and onions and extract milk.
2. Clean and soak rice and gram.
3. Prepare vegetables and blanch tomatoes.
4. Heat fat; add peas and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add blanched tomatoes and salt.
6.... - 49.3444
This meat biriyani is an authentic guide to making the dish the traditional Indian way. Meat and rice in alternate layers is simmered for an hour so that all the juices and spices blend well to provide that exotic taste and flavor that is unparalleled. - 48.8717
Mutton Bryani has a awesome taste. The mutton witl yoghurt and papaya paste gives the Mutton BiRyani a majestic taste. The Mutton BRyani is ranked high on my favourite food list. - 48.662
Shahi Chicken Biryani
Shahi Chicken Biryani is my all time favorite. Shahi Chicken Biryani gets its rich flavor from chicken cooked in yoghurt and flavored with spiced and then layered with rice. Try this Shahi Chicken Biryani recipe and I bet you will fall in love with this taste. - 48.6603
Paneer And Guchhi Biryani
1 In a bowl, soak the guchhis in water overnight.
2 Wash the rice thoroughly.
3 In a separate bowl, soak the rice for one hour.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the paneer pieces until light brown.
5 Add in chopped onion and bay... - 48.6123
Soya Bean Biryani
Soyabean biriyani is a vegetarian biriyani cooked with rice and soya beans. Prepared with a masala of cumin, ginger, garlic, chili powder and coriander powder as the main flavoring agents, the soyabean biriyani is cooked with milk and vegetables and baked as... - 48.5504
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
Mutton Biryani Ahmedi
Fry baghar till brown.
Then add onions and brown well.
Put in meat, ginger and garlic and brown well.
Then add salt, chilli and coriander powders and sugar.
Fry again for 5 mins.
Add 2-3 cups hot water and simmer till meat is tender.
Add in yoghurt... - 47.4896
First wash Rice and drain it aside.
Take a Cooker pour Oil when it is Hot,
Add Cardmom,Cinnamon,Cloves and fry for a sec.
Now put Onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add the Grinded paste and fry till raw smell goes and oil seprates.
Now add Tomatoes and... - 47.4763
Sabziyon Ki Biryani
1)In a pan, heat the ghee and sauté onion until deep golden. Remove half the onion for later garnishing.
2)Then, add tomato and mix well. Add spices and cook until the ghee separates.
3)Fold in vegetables and salt stir and over the pan tightly, and... - 47.3834
Place the lamb with all the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
Cover and let marinate for at least an hour.
Heat the oil in a wok or pan over medium heat and fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Remove with a slotted... - 47.1496
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.0225
Chicken biriyani is a spicy and very rich preparation of chicken with rice along with vegetables like potatoes and onions. Flavored and spiced with a a lot of masalas, the chicken curry is complete as a meal in itself and can be served with a side salad. This... - 46.6803
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add... - 46.6187
Easy Chicken Biryani
Wash, skin and cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Place the garam masala, nutmeg and 1 teaspoon salt and the onion in a large pan.
Add the chicken pieces and the stock.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer until the chicken is tender.
When cooked, remove the... - 46.5928
1. Boil water (double the amount of rice) with bay leaf, one-third of sweet cumin, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
2. Add rice when water starts boiling. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain off water into another vessel. Keep water aside.
3.... - 46.5753
Biryani With Onions
1) Cut the veggies, as desired
2) In a large pan, combine rice, lentils, spices, onion, bay leafs, carrot, peas, cauliflower and raisins.
3) Season the mixture with salt and pepper and stir in stock.
4) Boil the stock and keep on low... - 46.2855
Nawabi Chicken Biryani
1. Half boil the rice with salt and spices.
2. Remove and drain.
3. Wash and joint the chicken.
4. Grind together cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorns, chilli powder, cumin and coriander.
5. Add ground spices to chicken with chopped garlic, ginger, curds,... - 46.2843
Blend the garlic, ginger, onion, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom seeds, coriander and cumin seeds and turmeric into a paste, and fry it in half the oil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool, stir in the yogurt and spread over the chicken.
Cover and leave to marinate... - 45.9954
Kashmiri Biryani has a supreme taste. Kashmiri Biryani gets its taste from mutton mixed with rice and flavored with spices and garam masala. Kashmiri Biryani is adored by meat lovers. - 45.9818
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 45.9685
Fragrant Chicken Biryani
1. In a frying pan, heat butter, 1 tablespoon of the oil, add shallots, garlic to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Using a pair of scissors, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices. Add to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes until sealed.
3.... - 45.8878
Trim excess fat from lamb, cut into 5 cm pieces, marinate in mixture of vinegar, 2 tsp salt.
Leave in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Heat oil in pan, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, when cloves pop, add onion, saute until transparent.
Add ginger, garlic, saute... - 45.7703
1. Wash, clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Peel and slice the onions, coriander leaves and mint.
3. Peel ginger and garlic.
4. Grind ginger, red chillies, garlic and nuts into a fine paste.
5. Heat fat. Fry onions till golden brown and crisp.... - 45.6925
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Put into a pressure cooker with half the water, turmeric and salt. After pressure is built up cook for-3 minutes.
3. Cool and open (10 minutes).
4. Wash and drain rice.
5. Grind together ginger and garlic.
6. Slice onions and... - 45.672
1. Pick, wash and soak the rice.
2. Wash and cut up the meat and soak it in curd for 20 minutes.
3. Slice the onions.
4. Soak saffron in a little warm water.
5. Grind garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and remove.
7. Add meat, ground spices,... - 45.4812
1. Wash, clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Grind together the onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coconut, and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add ground masala and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add meat, salt and enough water to cook till meat is tender.
5.... - 45.4317
Wash the vegetables well and dry them thoroughly.
Mix all the other spices except the onions and marinate the vegetables in it for an hour.
Now, when the vegetables marinate in the spices, fry the onions in ghee till they are brown.
Once done, remove it from... - 45.3606
Restaurant Style Egg Biryani
How to make:
1. Heat the butter or oil with bay leaves in a flat skillet and add cumin seeds till they splutter.
2. Then add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and biryani pulao... - 45.2681
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 45.2271
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 45.2073
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Biryani With Caramelized Onions
1) In a large saucepan, put the lentils, spices, rice, bay leaf, onion, cauliflower, carrot, peas and sultanas in a large saucepan, add the salt and pepper to taste and mix together.
2) Stir in the stock, allow to the boil, then simmer covered for 15... - 44.7657
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Cook with a teaspoon of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Grind the onions and other listed ingredients to a paste and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, and saute the dry masalas for 10... - 44.6971
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Peel onion and leave it whole; peel garlic and bruise ginger.
3. Put all the ingredients into the pan and cook gently till meat is tender.
4. Cool and remove fat from surface.
5. Remove meat and strain soup.
1. Pick,... - 44.6964
Vegetable Biryani has a lovely taste. Vegetable Biryani gets its taste from rice mixed with vegetable and flavored with spices. Vegetable Biryani is loved by many people. - 44.6013
Wash the rice and soak it in plain water for 10 minutes.
Make a paste with the green chillies, garam masala powder, ginger, garlic and coconut.
Put 3 tbsp of ghee or butter in a pan and heat it.
Add to this half of the onion and fry it till it becomes golden... - 44.597
Chicken Dum Biryani
Put a little clarified butter/ghee in a pan, heat it and fry onion rings in it till they turn brown.
Make a paste by grinding a small portion of the browned onions, ginger, garlic, mace, nutmeg, green chillies, coriander mint leaves, poppy seeds, tomatoes,... - 44.3856
Clean the prawns.
Make a fine paste by grinding ginger, garlic and aniseeds.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker and put cinnamon stick and cloves into it.
Pry for a few seconds.
Next, add ginger garlic aniseed paste, mint leaves, coriander leaves, onion ana... - 44.1262
Egg Plant Biryani
Take a heavy bottomed saucepan.
Put in 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp turmeric powder, water and rice into it.
Wait till it boils and then cover it and simmer till rice is done.
Now, take another large saucepan.
Put the butter into it and heat it.
Next, put the poppy and... - 44.0695
Pour 3 cups of water in a large pot.
Add to this, the rice, salt and half of all the spices.
Mix all these ingredients well.
Cook the rice till it is half done.
Drain away the entire water, spread the rice on a plate and allow it to cool.
Take the onions and... - 44.0084
Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil, pour in the rice, reduce the heat, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken and fry over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning to brown... - 43.8359
Make a mixture with tomato puree, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt.
Take the chicken and marinate it in the same mixture.
Let it rest for... - 43.7471
Nawabi Mutton Biryani
Nawabi Mutton Biryani has a mouth watering taste. I have made this Nawabi Mutton Biryani recipe many times and it had never let me down. Nawabi Mutton Biryani gets its taste from mutton cooked with garam masala, flavored with spices and mixed with rice.... - 43.7218
Heat 4 Tbsp butter or oil in dutch oven.
Add garlic, ginger, cayenne and cumin seeds and fry for 3 minutes.
Add cubed meat and brown.
Stir in cinnamon bark, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom, yoghurt and 1 tsp salt.
Mix well and add 5/8 cup water.
Bring to a... - 43.6847
Fry the meat in the fat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Add the spices and onion and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the yogurt and salt to taste, mix thoroughly.
Cook, covered, over low heat until the meat is tender and the gravy is very... - 43.6669
Take the carrots and onions and saute in the cooking oil.
Add to this the chicken and mix well.
Next, add cardamom seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, salt and pepper powder.
The chicken should be half cooked.
Add the tomato puree to the... - 43.6168
Kozhikode Chicken Biryani
Make a mixture of yoghurt, ground coriander leaves, ground mint leaves, cum leaves, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, aniseed powder, green chillies garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, lime juice and poppy seed paste.
Marinate the chicken pieces in this... - 43.4752
Fry beef in hot oil until well-colored.
Add broth or water and about 1 teaspoon salt.
Drop in bay leaf and simmer meat until almost tender.
Meanwhile prepare spicy paste in a small saucepan and add the rice.
Stir about 1 minute.
Combine with the meat... - 43.2385
Wash and soak rice for one hour.
Wash the vegetables.
Ppeel potatoes and if they are very small keep them whole, otherwise cut into two.
Heat four tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Remove onion from ghee.
To the same ghee... - 43.2248
Boil the eggs with a tsp of salt, slit them in sides and keep aside.
In a big heavy bottomed non stick pan por oil and ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon, cloves, somph, mint leaves and then onion, green chillies and fry for 2 mins.
Now add 1 tsp... - 43.2242
Begin with the rice.
Wash it well and then soak it.
Take the sliced onions and fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
Put some water in the saffron and let it soak.
Take ginger, red chilies, garlic and almonds and grind them together.
Add this to some... - 43.1418
Soak the rice in water for an hour.
Trim the mushrooms into big pieces.
Also, cut the chillies, onions and tomatoes.
Make a paste by grinding cardamom, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and garlic.
Put some oil and ghee in a pressure cooker.
Fry ground masala and... - 43.0919
Wash the rice properly and then soak in water.
Put ghee in a pan and heat.
Then put in the garlic and onion and fry.
When done, add the whole spices, ginger, salt, green chillies, cumin seeds and saute.
Now, take the rice along with the water and add it to... - 43.0919
1. Soak rice for 1 hour.
2. Grind the ingredients of the paste together with a little water.
3. Fry paneer to a golden brown colour.
4. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add onions, cook till golden brown.
5. Add the paste and tej patta and stir fry for 1-2... - 42.8214
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 42.7855
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.484
Teevan Ji Biryani
Wash and clean the meat and the pieces should be cut into curry piece.
Marinate the meat for 3-4 hours in onion paste, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, chopped coriander, mint leaves, yoghurt, tomatoes and salt.
Wash and soak rice for 20-25... - 42.4407
For the rice Wash the soya beans and drain the water.
To this add 2 cups of water, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf and salt and cook all the ingredients over a medium flame.
When done, drain the excess water.
Now, mix the cooked rice and the soyabeans and keep... - 42.3009
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick; boil for two minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions for about 8... - 42.0906
Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly and drain away the water.
Put the mutton in a bowl and put into it yogurt, half of the whole garam masala and 3 to 4 bay leaves.
Mix the ingredients well so that each piece is coated.
Add salt and pepper powder to... - 42.0843
Apricot Biryani With Onion Sauce
For the rice:
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
2.Add the rice in a pot filled with boiling salted water.Cook until tender, takes about 6-10 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, melt the butter with the curry paste, cardamom,... - 41.7821
Classic Chicken Biryani
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt but adding 2 of the garlic cloves, the cinnamon stick, and bay leaf.
When the rice is done, discard the garlic, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
Meanwhile, in an electric... - 41.7497
Vegetable Biryani has a great taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Vegetable Biryani supreme taste. Must catch it. - 41.6239
Heat oil and ghee and when it is hot add onion and fry till golden brown.
Add green chillies,methi leaves,mint and coriander and fry for 5mins.
Add the garam masala paste,ginger garlic paste,coriander paste,redchillipd,dhainya pd,haldi and fry for... - 41.5644
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick. Boil for about 2 minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan... - 41.198
Take 2 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
Put some salt in it and fry the dry fruits and apricots.
Make a fine paste by grinding red chillies and fried onion.
Make a mixture of curd, ginger garlic paste, onion chilli paste, turmeric powder and salt and marinate the mutton... - 40.9563
This Bryani tastes incredible ! This try curry rice enriched with cashews, peaches and green beans when you want a slightly heavy meal ! Share your views about this Bryani with me. - 40.5604
1. Pour the milk into a measuring jug. Crush the saffron strands, add to the milk and set aside.
2. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
3. To cook the chicken, heat the ghee in a medium haandi or heavy-based... - 39.937
For preparing rice:
1)Heat ghee in a pan.
2)Add cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and pepper. Stir them.
3)Add onions and fry for 5 min.
4)Add rice and stir for 5 min.
5)Pour boiled water along with salt and cook till it done.
For making fish masala:
1)Marinate... - 39.7778
1. Wash rice, drain. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large heavy based non stick pan. Add cinnamon, cloves. As they turn colour, add onions.
3. Saute till golden brown. Remove onions from pan leaving behind cinnamon, cloves and as much oil as possible.
4. Add... - 39.6157
1. Heat ghee in pressure cooker, add garam masala and 1/2 the sliced onions and fry.
2. Add the crushed ingredients saving a little for the rice and fry. Add meat and salt to taste and fry. Add water and cook with pressure for 20 minutes. Meat should be... - 38.9568
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.7009
1. Blend together the ginger, garlic, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, 1 teaspoon of the salt and all the cardamom seeds and mix with the yogurt and chicken pieces. Set aside to marinate for 3 hours.
2. Pour the milk into a pan and bring to the boil.... - 38.6477
Kachchi Biryani is a cusine from Hydrabad( India) and Bengal. - 38.5234
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 38.4516
Cook the rice according to the packet directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Leave to cool.
Place in a salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together with a little salt and pepper.
Pour... - 37.3913
1. Heat ghee in a large frying pan, cook onions for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside. Add chicken to pan, cook until browned on all sides, remove and set aside.
2. Combine garlic and spices, stir into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add stock, yogurt and... - 37.275
Biryani Recipes By Category