A birthday cookie is crisp fancy bake made especially for the occasion. It is usually made with a base of flour, sugar, butter and eggs, but a wide variety of other ingredients like chocolate, fruit, nuts, and candy ... More »
DISSOLVE 1 package gelatin (not lemon) in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Add 1/4 cup of the cold water.
Pour into 9-inch square pan.
Chill until firm.
DISSOLVE lemon gelatin in remaining 4 cups boiling water.
Remove 2 cups gelatin and mix with remaining 2 cups... - 37.7157
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1 inch baking pan, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
BOILED CHOCOLATE FROSTING
4) In a saucepan, place together... - 45.7708
Slice cake layers in half, using sharp knife or string.
Combine sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
Spread thin layer of icing between cake layers.
Spread remaining icing over edges and top of cake.
Let icing set before decorating.
Using small heart cookie... - 32.7584
1. Prepare 1 package pound cake mix, following label directions. Pour batter into two greased and floured 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Bake "in slow oven (325°) 35 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly pressed with fingertip. Remove cakes from... - 34.5152
You definitely wouldnâ€™t want to miss Lace Cookies. This wonderfully delicious cookies are a favorite addition to my Birthday party menu! What are you waiting for? Save this excellent Lace Cookies recipe. - 47.1308
A bite of this yummy Cardamom Cookies is all you need to get addicted to it! Cardamom Cookies are a yummy and sumptuous snack that your kids will go crazy about. A great treat for your kids and a perfect dish for your child's birthday party, the Cardamom... - 48.5662
Peanutty Double Chip Cookies! Yummy! Isnt your mouth watering? These yummy cookies will definitely be a winner at the next birthday party you host. I served the Peanutty Double Chip Cookies last week for my family. Needless to say, my husband loved it! - 48.6882