- » Birthday Buttercream
Birthday Buttercream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of birthday buttercream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for birthday buttercream recipes.
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes With Buttercream Glaze
Make this simple but delicious cake for friends and family in ten minutes. It’s a fun alternative to a difficult birthday cake too and can be completed in twenty minutes. The pancakes can be made at home and then assembled in ten minutes to make the perfect... - 114.27
You May Also Like!
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.1166
Birthday Bug Cake
1. Bake the Easy vanilla cake in a greased, lined deep 20cm cake tin; drench with syrup and leave to cool. Leave the oven on.
2. Break the white chocolate into cubes into a microwaveable bowl, and heat on High for 1 min (or melt over a pan of simmering... - 32.7842
Clock Birthday Cake
Grease and bottom line two 20.5 to 23 cm (8 to 9 inch) sandwich tins. Cream the margarine and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the eggs a little at a time, and then sift in the flour. Fold in lightly and divide the mixture between the tins. Smooth the... - 32.319
Grease and line two 20.5 x 15 cm (8 x 6 inch) cake tins that are 10 cm (4 inches) deep. Cream the butter or margarine and sugar together, then beat in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the flour. Halve the mixture. Dissolve the cocoa in the water and beat it... - 34.9147
1. Grease and line the number tins and place them on a large baking sheet. Divide the cake mixture between the tins and level the surface. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for about 50 minutes or until just firm and a skewer, inserted... - 40.0625
Baked Yellow Butter Cake
Here is a cake I did for a friend of a friend. I would use fondant to make the decorations on the side and maybe try using some black sprinkles if I were to make this style of cake again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it came out and the birthday woman... - 103.844
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a rich chocolate buttermilk cake smoothly layered with chocolate and instant espresso-coffee powder. This Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the... - 44.4097